It is currently 21 Feb 2018, 07:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Emory Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 80
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Emory Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 00:21
Just curious, has anyone From Round 1 (or 2) matriculated already?
Board of Directors
User avatar
V
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 3074
Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 00:27
wallstreetmonkey7 wrote:
Just curious, has anyone From Round 1 (or 2) matriculated already?


I think many people have made their decisions to join Emory(as per our Whatsapp group; I hope you are also there!). Moreover, we do have paid the first installment.

Final list of students would come in a few weeks. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?


How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Sep 2016
Posts: 32
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2018, 02:03
abhimahna wrote:
wallstreetmonkey7 wrote:
Just curious, has anyone From Round 1 (or 2) matriculated already?


I think many people have made their decisions to join Emory(as per our Whatsapp group; I hope you are also there!). Moreover, we do have paid the first installment.

Final list of students would come in a few weeks. :)


Hi..Received an admit for R2. Can you add me to the WhatsApp group? My digits are 9036644076.
Board of Directors
User avatar
V
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 3074
Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2018, 05:31
sujit75 wrote:
abhimahna wrote:
wallstreetmonkey7 wrote:
Just curious, has anyone From Round 1 (or 2) matriculated already?


I think many people have made their decisions to join Emory(as per our Whatsapp group; I hope you are also there!). Moreover, we do have paid the first installment.

Final list of students would come in a few weeks. :)


Hi..Received an admit for R2. Can you add me to the WhatsApp group? My digits are 9036644076.


Congratulations for your admit. :)

Here you go: https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/1Vq0dGETy2FCKdzSpJesi4

Please introduce yourself once you join. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?


How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

Re: Calling all Emory Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake)   [#permalink] 30 Jan 2018, 05:31

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 24 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Emory Admitted Students: Class Of 2020 (2018 Intake)

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.