It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 03:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.8
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2015, 11:32
Has anyone applied for scholarships? I applied for Dean's scholarship and diversity scholarship. Any experiences? R1 people?

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2015, 12:36
Anyone planning to go to the welcome reception tomorrow and is leaving from SF FiDi? I'm driving because getting back to the city on BART later in the evenings is a nightmare, but not sure how much time I need to allow for terrible traffic getting to and across the bay bridge.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 13

GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V39
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2015, 13:16
orangerie wrote:
Anyone planning to go to the welcome reception tomorrow and is leaving from SF FiDi? I'm driving because getting back to the city on BART later in the evenings is a nightmare, but not sure how much time I need to allow for terrible traffic getting to and across the bay bridge.

Just curious, what welcome reception is this?

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2015, 13:43
mbabug17 wrote:
orangerie wrote:

Welcome reception for admitted students.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2015, 09:19
orangerie wrote:
mbabug17 wrote:
orangerie wrote:

Welcome reception for admitted students.

Thanks Orangerie - Congratulations once again and wish you a great beginning at Haas. :)
If possible, please get some stats on how many seats filled, any changes in admission criteria from last year etc

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2015, 09:21
mbabug17 wrote:

Thanks Orangerie - Congratulations once again and wish you a great beginning at Haas. :)
If possible, please get some stats on how many seats filled, any changes in admission criteria from last year etc

Thanks! I will try to scope out as much as I can. I believe there is another reception in June for R3/R4 admits. Best of luck!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2015, 13:48
orangerie wrote:
mbabug17 wrote:

Thanks! I will try to scope out as much as I can. I believe there is another reception in June for R3/R4 admits. Best of luck!

I have gmat below 80% range, rest of the application is good (i think ;-)). Have 12+ years experience with good career progression.
But i am not sure if the gmat score is going to drag me down ultimately. Do we know cases where gmat scores are overlooked if the rest of the
appl is good. Also do you guys suggest that i go for a quick gmat retake. I am not sure if it will be reconsidered after submission though!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 9

GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V35

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2015, 14:28
Hey guys- I am seeking specific interview tips. Do you guys know if we can present a set of slides or if the interview is purely verbal?
Can someone walk me through what happens on the day of the interview? Any help would be much appreciated.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2015, 15:04
HeartHaas wrote:
Hey guys- I am seeking specific interview tips. Do you guys know if we can present a set of slides or if the interview is purely verbal?
Can someone walk me through what happens on the day of the interview? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey HeartHaas, Congratulations and all the best :)
I had received good advice in this very forum, please feel free to navigate to previous pages.
I can tell you my experiences though. Interview was for half an hour, and the interviewer only had a resume in her hand. It was done in a relatively small office. In my case, the interviewer
had some 4 questions in a printout, which she asked and the rest of the time was for me to talk/ask questions. I am told by other colleagues who are studying at Haas
though that usually it is driven by the interviewer and is a very good discussion. There was no time for slides and things like that. Usual questions, such as walk me through your resume, tell me about yourself etc.,

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2015, 15:29
Thanks much mbabug17- I am interviewing with Britta. Is there anything specific she pays attention to? Is it a good idea to print the application and bring that in case?

mbabug17 wrote:
HeartHaas wrote:

I had received good advice in this very forum, please feel free to navigate to previous pages.
I can tell you my experiences though. Interview was for half an hour, and the interviewer only had a resume in her hand. It was done in a relatively small office. In my case, the interviewer
had some 4 questions in a printout, which she asked and the rest of the time was for me to talk/ask questions. I am told by other colleagues who are studying at Haas
though that usually it is driven by the interviewer and is a very good discussion. There was no time for slides and things like that. Usual questions, such as walk me through your resume, tell me about yourself etc.,

Intern
Intern

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2015, 12:52
HeartHaas wrote:
Thanks much mbabug17- I am interviewing with Britta. Is there anything specific she pays attention to? Is it a good idea to print the application and bring that in case?

mbabug17 wrote:
HeartHaas wrote:

>Walk through resume
>what did you write in your essay (defining principles)
>why MBA

setting is very casual. You donot need to carry anything, interviewer has your resume.

Intern
Intern

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2015, 13:01
Thanks very much adagtagt :)

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2015, 09:57
Do you sit down during the interview? or the interviewer is sitting and you are standing?

1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2015, 10:03
This post received
KUDOS
HeartHaas wrote:
Do you sit down during the interview? or the interviewer is sitting and you are standing?

You are both sitting across from each other at a small table. When you arrive you check in at the main office, and then your interviewer comes out and leads you to a small room where the meeting is conducted. They will walk you out at the end.

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2015, 10:07
orangerie wrote:
HeartHaas wrote:

You are both sitting across from each other at a small table. When you arrive you check in at the main office, and then your interviewer comes out and leads you to a small room where the meeting is conducted. They will walk you out at the end.

orangerie- Thank you so much for your help!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2015, 19:22
HeartHaas wrote:

Love your passion HH. Honestly, just be yourself - sure know your resume, know your application but better yet, know yourself.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 7

GPA: 3.49
WE: Marketing (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2015, 17:03
R3 applicants - How did everyone's interview go?

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 8

GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.11
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2015, 17:04
Anyone else apply R4? I had to wait until my FTMBA R2 application went through before I could submit this one :(

Manager
Manager

GPA: 3.49
WE: Marketing (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2015, 13:55
pingpong wrote:
Anyone else apply R4? I had to wait until my FTMBA R2 application went through before I could submit this one :(

Interesting...I thought you could only apply to one program? Meaning, if you applied for the full time that can't apply to the EWMBA?

Current Student

GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.11
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2015, 14:09
BerkeleyorBust2015 wrote:
pingpong wrote:

Interesting...I thought you could only apply to one program? Meaning, if you applied for the full time that can't apply to the EWMBA?

It's only one program at a time. In fact, if you get ding'd from the FT program, you'll end up getting an email saying that you can apply to the EWMBA program with the application fee waived and without a lot of the paperwork.

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018   [#permalink] 23 Apr 2015, 14:09

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21  ...  44    Next  [ 872 posts ] 

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, BrushMyQuant, aerien

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap