GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Oct 2019, 01:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 18:02
meegm wrote:
I just received an email for an interview. My stats are a bit off from everyone else so I'm kind of surprised. Female - moved around the world with work, promoted multiple times at a mid-size firm. Work in finance/technology. GMAT is 640 - taken it a few times. GPA is 3.3. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Good luck! May I know which round you applied for and when did you get the invitation?
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 20:04
Thanks! So I applied R3 - March 7 and interview request was received around 11am today
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 22:54
himabindualwal wrote:
Hi,

I got an invite to interview from Haas. I wanted to know your experiences and what the process looks like.

himabindualwal meegm

Check out a few latest interview experiences of Haas EWMBA listed in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/haas-195/int ... brief.html
20 Mar 2019, 16:48
Private, GMAT: 200; GRE: 300; GPA: 3.83; WE: 220 months; United States, CA; via Email
No score submitted yet - EA to be taken in early April. [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 18:35
Has anyone who has received an offer from Haas also received a welcome packet in the mail? I don't know if they send it though; just curious as I received a welcome packet (even though I haven't yet accepted an offer) from some other business school.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.12

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2019, 12:26
I just finished a 2nd round interview. It feels pretty much like the 1st round interview with slightly different questions and a different interviewer. I guess Haas is looking for different opinions from different interviewers to have a fair evaluation for waitlisted applicants? That's thoughtful.
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.08

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2019, 13:26
Anyone else getting antsy with R2 decisions coming out at the end of this week? Best of luck to everyone! :please
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2019, 14:22
Anyone know when we can access careernet and the other services? Is it when the semester actually starts?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 09:22
TopTwentyHopeful wrote:
Anyone else getting antsy with R2 decisions coming out at the end of this week? Best of luck to everyone! :please

Absolutely! :please :please :please
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 10:52
Guys I had my interview yesterday. It went ok, but I think it didn’t go that great. I knew the answers, but somehow rambled while responding to 2-3 questions. I feel terrible. Does anyone know as what is called a good interview?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Thread Master - Part Time MBA Programs
S

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 11:30
mbawootwoot wrote:
Anyone know when we can access careernet and the other services? Is it when the semester actually starts?

Probably right before school starts, from what I recollect. When I was at Cal for undergrad, career service portal with job listings was called Caltopia.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 11:31
pung wrote:
Guys I had my interview yesterday. It went ok, but I think it didn’t go that great. I knew the answers, but somehow rambled while responding to 2-3 questions. I feel terrible. Does anyone know as what is called a good interview?

pung
Yeah, I've been through this, and I suggest you not to over-think about how you did. After the interview, you'll have a tendency to go through your performance again and again in your head, and the more you try and recall particular things you said, the more you'll find out issues (sometimes based on faulty recall). It's a slippery slope. My 2c advice would be to just relax and try and distract yourself with work and other fun stuff. The interview is done, and you cannot do much to change it.
Also, it's truly a holistic process and the interview is just one part, so you have that going for you. Again, my 2c. Good luck.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.88
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 11:42
mbawootwoot wrote:

There have been some previous postings that suggest that they make calls the day before the officially posted decision date (April 5) for admitted applicants, but this doesn't seem to have happened for the R1 applicants. Let us know if you hear anything tomorrow. In any case, they should post the decisions online by Friday morning. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 12:44
gmatkarma20 wrote:
pung wrote:

pung
Yeah, I've been through this, and I suggest you not to over-think about how you did. After the interview, you'll have a tendency to go through your performance again and again in your head, and the more you try and recall particular things you said, the more you'll find out issues (sometimes based on faulty recall). It's a slippery slope. My 2c advice would be to just relax and try and distract yourself with work and other fun stuff. The interview is done, and you cannot do much to change it.
Also, it's truly a holistic process and the interview is just one part, so you have that going for you. Again, my 2c. Good luck.

Thanks!! That’s exactly what I needed to hear :)

Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q163 V157
GPA: 3.91

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2019, 09:50
Anybody know what time tomorrow we can expect the decisions posted? Is it more of a 12:00am tonight thing or later in the day tomorrow?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2019, 11:25
From last year's forum conversations, it looks like people got a phone call a day in advance.. Mostly between 11am and 5pm... Keep your phones charged! Good luck to all
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2019, 11:30
MadhusudhanGmat wrote:
From last year's forum conversations, it looks like people got a phone call a day in advance.. Mostly between 11am and 5pm... Keep your phones charged! Good luck to all

The R1 applicants in this current 2019 forum didn't report receiving any phone calls the day before. But who knows... it's all speculation at this point. Either way, they should be updating the application status on the website sometime tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2019, 12:41
Fingers crossed as I took the EA assessment instead of the GMAT
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 08:46
Has anyone received any news yet? Getting anxious!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 08:53
bdu wrote:
Has anyone received any news yet? Getting anxious!

I haven't heard anything yet... still waiting on an email or a call!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022   [#permalink] 05 Apr 2019, 08:53

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  14    Next  [ 272 posts ] 

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: variantguy