GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 03 Apr 2020, 04:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Aug 2018
Posts: 5
Location: India
GPA: 3.4
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2019, 06:26
bachvard wrote:
Hello guys, there is already an official https://gmatclub.com/chat group for IE MBA Jan 2020 intake - pm me with your contact details and I’ll add you there. I’ll soon create a LinkedIn group too so feel free to send me your LI details as well.


Hello,

I have also been admitted to IMBA Program for Jan'2020 intake. Please add me to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group.

Name- Anshuman Singh

Contact No.- +91-9815258272

Linked IN Profile Details- https://www.linkedin.com/in/anshumansingh40
European Schools Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Sep 2018
Posts: 72
Location: Spain
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V33
GPA: 3.24
WE: Consulting (Real Estate)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2019, 06:43
anshuman40 wrote:
bachvard wrote:
Hello guys, there is already an official https://gmatclub.com/chat group for IE MBA Jan 2020 intake - pm me with your contact details and I’ll add you there. I’ll soon create a LinkedIn group too so feel free to send me your LI details as well.


Hello,

I have also been admitted to IMBA Program for Jan'2020 intake. Please add me to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group.

Name- Anshuman Singh

Contact No.- +91-9815258272

Linked IN Profile Details- https://www.linkedin.com/in/anshumansingh40


Congrats!.

Inviting you now.

JMM
_________________
------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- -------------
Current IE Business School Student | Class Representative | Public Speaking Club Coordinator
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 14
Location: Spain
Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2019, 14:45
1
Hi
I know it's early too ask, but is there a group for September 2020 too? On any of the social media platforms.
Would be glad to connect with others.
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device
European Schools Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Sep 2018
Posts: 72
Location: Spain
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V33
GPA: 3.24
WE: Consulting (Real Estate)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2019, 16:19
1
I think it is probably a little early. Some people will communicate on here for a little while longer.
I do know of one other person though. PM me your contact info and I will connect you.
You two may have to start from scratch.

JMM

Posted from my mobile device
_________________
------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- -------------
Current IE Business School Student | Class Representative | Public Speaking Club Coordinator
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Dec 2018
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2019, 20:46
1
Hey,it is a bit early for Sep 2020 intake social groups (not many candidates have been admitted yet) but you can create the social community and add members as they join IE. I created the https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Jan 2020 intake 8 months ahead of the programme and this was a bit early but we have expanded so much and still growing! Best of luck!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jun 2017
Posts: 21
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.98
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2019, 20:29
1
Hello,

I got an admit for Jan 2020 intake.

My details:

Name: Daivat Buch
M. NO.: +919601389428
Linknd:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/daivat-buch-a426a278lease

Please include me in the group.

Regards

Posted from my mobile device
INSEAD School Moderator
User avatar
V
Status: MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Joined: 24 Mar 2015
Posts: 2750
Farrell D Hehn: MBA
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2019, 23:54
Congrats!! you need to correct the Linked In URL here

daivat21buch wrote:
Hello,

I got an admit for Jan 2020 intake.

My details:

Name: Daivat Buch
M. NO.: +919601389428
Linknd:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/daivat-buch-a426a278lease

Please include me in the group.

Regards

Posted from my mobile device

_________________
Farrell Dyan, MBA Admissions Consultant
Verified reviews posted on http://MBAPrepCoach.com
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Oct 2018
Posts: 67
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Schools: IE '22 (A)
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2019, 11:27
Hi Guys,
I am applying for sept 2020 Intake. Can somebody also share some information on Kira assessment. What questions were asked?
Thanks.
European Schools Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Sep 2018
Posts: 72
Location: Spain
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V33
GPA: 3.24
WE: Consulting (Real Estate)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2019, 16:26
Gmat2Cracker wrote:
Hi Guys,
I am applying for sept 2020 Intake. Can somebody also share some information on Kira assessment. What questions were asked?
Thanks.


Hi GMAT2Cracker,

There are a few posts in this forum or within forums for other schools that use Kira. Search around.
Maybe some others will post what they encounter, but if you have any other specific questions...let us know.

Good Luck.

JMM
_________________
------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- -------------
Current IE Business School Student | Class Representative | Public Speaking Club Coordinator
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 14
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior
GMAT Date: 11-25-2012
GPA: 2.67
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2019, 03:41
Hi , have given 2nd Interview for IE, wanted to know if someone got an admit for Jan 2020 after second interview.
cheers
Manisha Arora
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3147
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2019, 06:35
Gmat2Cracker wrote:
Hi Guys,
I am applying for sept 2020 Intake. Can somebody also share some information on Kira assessment. What questions were asked?
Thanks.


Gmat2Cracker

Check the following links.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/compilation- ... 86246.html
https://gmatclub.com/forum/ie-mba-223/i ... brief.html
_________________
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 30 Sep 2019
Posts: 1
Location: United Arab Emirates
Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 01 Oct 2019, 23:50
.

Originally posted by Ranaraouf on 01 Oct 2019, 05:50.
Last edited by Ranaraouf on 01 Oct 2019, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Dec 2018
Posts: 6
Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 01 Oct 2019, 06:43
Hi Rana, there are social groups that I created back in April/May. The message was left here months ago. Should you wish to be part of our large community, please send me your contact details.

Posted from my mobile device

Originally posted by bachvard on 01 Oct 2019, 06:40.
Last edited by bachvard on 01 Oct 2019, 06:43, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Dec 2018
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2019, 06:42
Btw we have a Linkedin group. Would appreciate the effort not to dilute the intake into sub-groups and stick to the original ones.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2019, 08:32
Ooh. Bingo. Im looking for this information too long. Thanks
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Mar 2018
Posts: 69
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2019, 08:52
Hi. I've got admission to IMBA Jan 2020.
Please do guide me to the group.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!
Thanks!
Marshall & McDonough Moderator
User avatar
D
Joined: 13 Apr 2015
Posts: 1686
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2019, 17:37
A friendly reminder to all the applicants interested in Manchester Business School and European Business Schools. We have scheduled a live chat with the Sr. Recruitment Officer of Manchester Business School.

Vyshak wrote:

Live Chat with Sr Recruitment Officer of Alliance Manchester Business School


Wednesday, Nov 20, 2019, 5pm GMT (10:30pm IST / 12pm US Eastern Time)

Sign up to get email reminder of this chat session.

Hello everyone, I would like to invite you to learn about Manchester's Full-Time MBA during the upcoming chat session with GMAT Club. The chat will feature the Sr Recruitment Officer, MBA Admissions, Rupert Liddington, who will discuss the MBA applications at AMBS and address your queries pertaining to the course.

Presenter: Rupert Liddington, Senior Marketing & Recruitment Officer at Alliance Manchester Business School

Sign up to get email reminder of this chat session.

Image
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Oct 2018
Posts: 12
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2020, 23:05
Do you remember the interviewer's name? I have my interview on 14th Feb. Can we talk?




jayitaroy wrote:
I had my interview with a senior associate director of Admissions over Skype. I had already spoken to him before applying to IE to know more about the Tech MBA program. I applied to the IMBA and the newly launched Tech MBA program at IE. My interview went on for one hour I would say. The questions I was asked were:

Tell me about yourself
Why MBA now? And Why MBA?
You have applied to two programs the International MBA and the Tech MBA, what has attracted you to apply to both the programs.
If you have to explain about Amazon to a layman how will you explain it?
Which Technology do you think will completely disrupt the industries and also the Tech Industries?
If you have to explain coding to a 9 year old, how will you explain it?
Difference between human intelligence and artificial intelligence?
What is your favourite programming language and why?
If Amazon were to interview you today, why should they take you?
There is a fear going around that Artificial intelligence will take away a lot of the jobs, what is your take on that?
Asked me some questions around Randomization. People can pick random numbers, do you think computers can also pick random numbers?
Asked me some questions on ethics and AI.
Asked me about blockchain, I didn’t have much idea about it so I told him I haven’t got much idea on it.
If you have to share with the class a time when you failed and what did you learn from it, what will you share?
Asked me about other schools I had applied to and what were my preference and why IE.
If you have to tell us about yourself in one sentence as to why we should take you, what will you say in one sentence.. Asked me a bit about my academics, where my school ranks.
We spoke a bit about the Financial aid in IE
Do you have any questions for me?

The interviewer was really engaging and even though I don't feel I did very well in the interview but I just felt good how much deep they want to know you and they test you really well on how you can handle difficult situations. My advice would be to prepare well on the topics of latest technologies and how AI is disrupting the industries if you are applying for the Tech MBA program.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Apr 2016
Posts: 17
Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 650 Q48 V32
GPA: 4
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2020, 06:30
Hi Praful, I was interviewed by Tino Elgner, he is a senior associate director of admissions for the IMBA and Tech MBA programs at IE. Sure DM me your questions and I will be happy to respond.
Praful2910 wrote:
Do you remember the interviewer's name? I have my interview on 14th Feb. Can we talk?




jayitaroy wrote:
I had my interview with a senior associate director of Admissions over Skype. I had already spoken to him before applying to IE to know more about the Tech MBA program. I applied to the IMBA and the newly launched Tech MBA program at IE. My interview went on for one hour I would say. The questions I was asked were:

Tell me about yourself
Why MBA now? And Why MBA?
You have applied to two programs the International MBA and the Tech MBA, what has attracted you to apply to both the programs.
If you have to explain about Amazon to a layman how will you explain it?
Which Technology do you think will completely disrupt the industries and also the Tech Industries?
If you have to explain coding to a 9 year old, how will you explain it?
Difference between human intelligence and artificial intelligence?
What is your favourite programming language and why?
If Amazon were to interview you today, why should they take you?
There is a fear going around that Artificial intelligence will take away a lot of the jobs, what is your take on that?
Asked me some questions around Randomization. People can pick random numbers, do you think computers can also pick random numbers?
Asked me some questions on ethics and AI.
Asked me about blockchain, I didn’t have much idea about it so I told him I haven’t got much idea on it.
If you have to share with the class a time when you failed and what did you learn from it, what will you share?
Asked me about other schools I had applied to and what were my preference and why IE.
If you have to tell us about yourself in one sentence as to why we should take you, what will you say in one sentence.. Asked me a bit about my academics, where my school ranks.
We spoke a bit about the Financial aid in IE
Do you have any questions for me?

The interviewer was really engaging and even though I don't feel I did very well in the interview but I just felt good how much deep they want to know you and they test you really well on how you can handle difficult situations. My advice would be to prepare well on the topics of latest technologies and how AI is disrupting the industries if you are applying for the Tech MBA program.


Posted from my mobile device
Invited to Interview
30 Jan, 2020
06 Feb 2020, 06:32
Private, GMAT: 700; WE: 15 months; Switzerland; via Email
Passed CFA Level I instead of GMAT [#permalink]
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 06 Feb 2020, 06:32

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 64 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all IE IMBA Applicants: January 2020 Intake

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: JMMadison






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne