Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 03:42 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 03:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Official Business School Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [10]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GPA: 4
WE:Brand Management (Retail)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V29
GMAT 2: 650 Q47 V32
GMAT 3: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.2
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 224 [1]
Given Kudos: 25
sandeep : sharma
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmadabad PGPX Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2019) [#permalink]
Kudos
Yashkumar wrote:
PGPX wrote:
We welcome all prospective IIM-A PGPX applicants to the Class of 2019 discussion. Please use this platform to ask queries know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview /school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.

Good luck to all!

Hi!
I'll be having 3 years and 9.5 months of experience by 31st March. Can you please suggest if I'm eligible to apply ?

Sent from my XT1033 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Hi Yash,
Ideally PGPX program is for experienced people having more than 5 years of work exp .
You can download brochure of PGPX from IIMA site and can see last year class profiles.
with 4 years of experience you can go for 2 year MBA program available at IIMA.

Thanks
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3804 [1]
Given Kudos: 182
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmadabad PGPX Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2019) [#permalink]
Kudos
mbaaspirant80 wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:
PGPX wrote:
We welcome all prospective IIM-A PGPX applicants to the Class of 2019 discussion. Please use this platform to ask queries know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview /school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.

Good luck to all!

Hi!
I'll be having 3 years and 9.5 months of experience by 31st March. Can you please suggest if I'm eligible to apply ?

Hi Yash,
Ideally PGPX program is for experienced people having more than 5 years of work exp .
You can download brochure of PGPX from IIMA site and can see last year class profiles.

Thanks

This information is not valid. Here is the criteria

D) Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation.

Here is the link to read the overall criteria: https://www.iima.ac.in/web/pgpx/apply/eligibility-criteria
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 268
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.9
WE:Business Development (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,

I am facing a unique problem while filling the online application. I have overlapping period of 1 week between 2 employments and online application page is not accepting overlapping period.
Company A : 20/11/2010 to 20/02/2015
Company B : from 16/02/2015

Please suggest, how to complete application in such case. My experience letters have the above mentioned date, so if I adjust 1 week period in online application, it can not be verified from available documents.

I have already raised query on 16/05/2017 to pgpxquery@iima.ac.in, yet I did not get any response. How should I proceed for application filling?
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
praveensingh07 wrote:
Hello,

I am facing a unique problem while filling the online application. I have overlapping period of 1 week between 2 employments and online application page is not accepting overlapping period.
Company A : 20/11/2010 to 20/02/2015
Company B : from 16/02/2015

Please suggest, how to complete application in such case. My experience letters have the above mentioned date, so if I adjust 1 week period in online application, it can not be verified from available documents.

I have already raised query on 16/05/2017 to pgpxquery@iima.ac.in, yet I did not get any response. How should I proceed for application filling?

Hi Praveen,

Please give a call on +91-7966324450 Monday to Friday between 10:00AM - 5:00 PM

Best Regards
Send PM
Kudos
mbaaspirant80 wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:
PGPX wrote:

Good luck to all!

Hi!

Hi Yash,

Thanks

Hi Yash,

Please for any queries related to experience/eligibility criteria for application, please drop an email to pgpxquery@iima.ac.in or give a call on +91 -7966324450

Best Regards
Send PM
Kudos
prakharkaushik wrote:
Hi,

While filing up the application, it asks whether one has managerial role or not. Can anyone advise whether I can put yes when I m part of leadership team in the program, but doesn't have anyone reporting to me.

Regards
Prakhar

Hi Prakhar,

Please drop in an email to pgpxquery@iima.ac.in or give a call on +91 7966324450 Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM - 5:00PM

Best Regards
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [1]
Given Kudos: 33
GPA: 4
WE:Brand Management (Retail)
Send PM
Kudos
PGPX wrote:
mbaaspirant80 wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:
[quote="PGPX"]We welcome all prospective IIM-A PGPX applicants to the Class of 2019 discussion. Please use this platform to ask queries know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview /school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.

Good luck to all!

Hi!

Hi Yash,

Thanks

Hi Yash,

Please for any queries related to experience/eligibility criteria for application, please drop an email to pgpxquery@iima.ac.in or give a call on +91 -7966324450

Best Regards[/quote]
Sure. I will do that. Thanks!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,

Could you please tell what was the median GMAT score of 2018 class ?

Best Regards,
Archit

Sent from my vivo 1601 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Send PM
Kudos
Dear Aspirants,

PGPX at IIM Ahmadabad presents a Info Webinar highlighting the transformational journey of IT & Healthcare Experts into becoming tomorrow's effective Business Leaders. Date - 17th June 2017 at 7 pm

To attend the webinar register at:
https://register.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 9169198338
Send PM
Kudos
sonarch wrote:
Hello,

Could you please tell what was the median GMAT score of 2018 class ?

Best Regards,
Archit

Sent from my vivo 1601 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

The median GMAT score is 700+. However, this is in no way indicative of the minimum/average GMAT score. GMAT score varies widely from year to year and is only one evaluation criteria for intake.
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Send PM
We have a info session/webinar being hosted today. Learn how PGPX can help you to drive business strategy across multiple functions and become more crucial to organisation's growth story.
For those of who hail from Manufacturing/R&D background, you have a chance to get your queries/inhibitions cleared by current students, alum and faculty from the same background.
Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/regist…/2359098238360159491
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Send PM
I have 13 years of experience. Currently working as Business Development Manager in Telecom. I have done undergrads in Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics) with degree percentage-61% in University of Mumbai in 2004.

Looking forward for your responses.

Regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi PGPX,

I have missed both the Webinars. Could you please share the recorded link of the webinars.

1. Webinar highlighting the transformational journey of IT & Healthcare Experts into becoming tomorrow's effective Business Leaders
2. Learn how PGPX can help you to drive business strategy across multiple functions and become more crucial to organisation's growth story

Thanks in advance.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10016 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
PGPX wrote:
We have a info session/webinar being hosted today. Learn how PGPX can help you to drive business strategy across multiple functions and become more crucial to organisation's growth story.
For those of who hail from Manufacturing/R&D background, you have a chance to get your queries/inhibitions cleared by current students, alum and faculty from the same background.

If you have youtube recording of this webinar, do send its link to me; I will upload the recording in the first post of this thread. Thank you!
Send PM
We have a webinar scheduled for today 1st July 2017 at 8PM
Where you get a chance to interact with IIMA PGPX faculty, alum and current students who are trasitioning from PUS/Government/National to corporate careers
To attend the webinar:
Register Now
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 1584748033
Send PM
Narenn wrote:
PGPX wrote:

If you have youtube recording of this webinar, do send its link to me; I will upload the recording in the first post of this thread. Thank you!

Hi,

If you have any questions, please email/call to IIMA PGPX office, will be happy to answer those.
IIM School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1240 [0]
Given Kudos: 1207
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
IIMA PGPX Webinar on Admission and Application Process

Sun, Jul 2, 2017 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM IST

Follow this link:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 0361987585
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts