[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "452_school_count"
Calling all IIM Bangalore EPGP Applicants 2024 Intake Class of 2025 : IIM Bangalore - Page 23
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 07:31 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 07:31
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Schools: ISB IIM
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 85 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 85 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Bangalore EPGP Applicants 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
There is no specific format here too. The panel expects you to be highly aware professionals. Especially if its your work domain, having a deep perspective will be a stand out. There's no doubt that the process is selective. This interview is your time show you are up your game.

Tiffsootmoot8 wrote:
Hey Guys,
Do you know if they ask questions based on our domain/work-ex?
For example IT people get asked questions about technology and CAs/CFAs get asked finance questions?
I have been going through some de-briefs and I have no clue what they mean since some questions are very deep into finance/manufacturing/public sectors.
Can anyone please share some thoughts on this?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [1]
Given Kudos: 40
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Bangalore EPGP Applicants 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Kudos
bACCHAN wrote:
Can we right sub heading or bullet points in WAT or is it supposed to be only paragraphs ?? Posted from my mobile device

Your wish. But, essay form is better as it allows for you to write your thoughts more freely.

Tiffsootmoot8 wrote:
Hey Guys, Do you know if they ask questions based on our domain/work-ex? For example IT people get asked questions about technology and CAs/CFAs get asked finance questions? I have been going through some de-briefs and I have no clue what they mean since some questions are very deep into finance/manufacturing/public sectors. Can anyone please share some thoughts on this?

The interview would have a lot of focus on YOU. And, work-ex is a very significant part of it. They wouldn’t (most likely) ask subject matter Qs directly. But, some of it can be asked in an indirect way, especially to understand how your work is done. Eg, if your job is around petroleum, they might get interested in how refining happens.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
GMATking94 wrote:
Gmatclub has always helped in more ways than I can possibly count both during my gmat prep and mba admissions. I would like to do a bit on my part for all the support I have received. As I am done with admissions this year and have admits from IIM B & C, would like to help anyone with interview prep for the upcoming interviews on 4 & 5 of Nov. Anyone who would be interested can send me a personal msg on gmatclub and I would be happy to respond. Since, I would be doing it as per my availability hence limited requests will be taken up. I would urge all to contact at the earliest so that we can connect as per our best available time. All the best! Thanks 🙏🏻

Have you accepted the offer for IIM B and if so have you been added to any group on https://gmatclub.com/chat / https://gmatclub.com/chat / any other platform yet?

https://gmatclub.com/chat or https://gmatclub.com/chat*
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
nikhil3495 wrote:
Have you accepted the offer for IIM B and if so have you been added to any group on https://gmatclub.com/chat / https://gmatclub.com/chat / any other platform yet?

Yes. All schools do have groups for converts.

Whapp groups nothing official as such.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
All the best everyone for the interview. Glad I was able to help a few.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 31
Send PM
Is WAT hand-written or is it typed?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
It’s pen and paper based
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 31
Send PM
Is it? :(
I was hoping not... My handwriting is very bad.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Send PM
Ashwin_Krishnan wrote:
Is it? :( I was hoping not... My handwriting is very bad.

Nobody cares. Even doctors get selected.

Anyone who hasn’t written on paper for ages, it might help to write a few random lines on a piece of paper on the morning of the interview. Just to get the fingers comfortable around a pen.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
GRE 1: Q159 V156
Send PM
Can anyone please tell how was the Delhi experience?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Two panels.. My panel had one faculty, 2 alums.. Middle chair was occupied by the senior alum and not faculty(no idea why)
Was the last candidate.. Interview started at 5:30pm..they were tired, i was tired but still it went for half n hour.. Discussion around work ex mainly and why mba... Most of the questions were asked by the senior alumni..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 60
Send PM
What was the WAT topic and for online interview is there WAT or only Interview?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 114
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
Can someone suggest the gmat cutoff score for IIM B?Mine is sub 600 and not sure if i can get 700 within such a short span.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Schools: ISB IIM
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
Send PM
Any idea when the results of R2 will be out ?? No. Of intakes ??

Manager
Manager
Send PM
197369 wrote:
Can someone suggest the gmat cutoff score for IIM B?Mine is sub 600 and not sure if i can get 700 within such a short span. Posted from my mobile device

There’s no cut-off. 700+ is a comfortable range. You can have a chance 650+ depending on your profile (acads, field, work-ex, gender) and quality of application, SOP & interview. GMAT is only a part of the application, not used to arrive at a cut-off by itself.

bACCHAN wrote:
Any idea when the results of R2 will be out ?? No. Of intakes ?? Posted from my mobile device

Result by 10th Nov. 25-30 would make it.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
GRE 1: Q159 V156
Send PM
zayden wrote:
Result by 10th Nov. 25-30 would make it.

Are you sure about this?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
GeetJo09 wrote:
Are you sure about this?

10th Nov: https://www.iimb.ac.in/node/216

IIMB prefer to split almost equally across the 3 rounds.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  21   22   23   24   25  ...  44