GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2019, 13:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 06:59
Guys is there any whatsapp or some other group where accepted applicants can meet ?
Intern
Intern
Schools: Imperial '22
GPA: 3.75
WE: Accounting (Accounting)
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 09:54
If I would like to submit my application on the deadline 24 January 2020 but I'll abroad from mid of February to 28 of February, should I wait and submit application R4 with a deadline 6 March 2020?
Manager
Manager
G
Schools: NUS '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 570 Q43 V26
GMAT 2: 660 Q48 V34

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2019, 23:14
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know what does the deadline dec'13 means for R2 application?

Can I apply to the R2 round now for imperial?

Regards,
Rishav

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q45 V36
GPA: 3.79
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2019, 23:55
rish2708 wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know what does the deadline dec'13 means for R2 application?

Can I apply to the R2 round now for imperial?

Regards,
Rishav

Hey Rish,

I'd recommend you to look into this link: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-sch ... deadlines/

13th December is not the application deadline, but rather the announcement of whether you're admitted or not :) So your next deadline would be R3, which is 24th Jan.

Hope that helps!
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ISB '21 (S)
GPA: 4

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2019, 10:54
[Urgent]: how is the KIRA video interview like? What kind of questions do they usually ask?

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q45 V36
GPA: 3.79
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2019, 15:35
Soumya94 wrote:
[Urgent]: how is the KIRA video interview like? What kind of questions do they usually ask?

Dont worry too much abt it. It's pretty much the "career goals" essay but in video form :) if you know where you want to go and what you want to do after MBA, you shouldn't face too much of a problem.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Other
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2019, 10:46
I was accepted to the program a couple of months ago but deferred for 2021. Please let me know if anyone has created a watsapp group. Otherwise I’d be happy to do it :)

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2019, 00:15
Albs wrote:
I was accepted to the program a couple of months ago but deferred for 2021. Please let me know if anyone has created a watsapp group. Otherwise I’d be happy to do it :)

It seems that there is no group except the one on Facebook.
Create it :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2019, 06:01
Keby1nja wrote:
Soumya94 wrote:

Dont worry too much abt it. It's pretty much the "career goals" essay but in video form :) if you know where you want to go and what you want to do after MBA, you shouldn't face too much of a problem.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Other
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2019, 06:18
Hello all, of you would like to be added to the watsapp group , please either PM me with your number or include your number here.

:)

I’m assigning myself the social lead for the class haha

P.s This group is for admitted students only. Not applicants
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2019, 08:29
What is the usual turnaround time though? To hear back from Imperial after one is through with the entire process (that is video interview as well as skype interview)?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2019, 17:56
rahulchhabra wrote:
suramya26 wrote:
ranjay101 wrote:
Did anyone get any intimation from the college regarding acceptance/denial or any other email.
aghosh54 I know of.
Anyone else?

Hi,
Yes I got a mail which read as follows.

The Admissions Committee have reviewed your application, and unfortunately we are not able to offer you a place at this time, due to the high level of competition for the programme. We are however able to offer you a place on the waiting list, in order to reconsider your application as part of our second admissions round. Decisions will be released by the close of business on Friday 13 December 2019.

At this point in the year, we are not able to provide any details of the likelihood of being accepted onto the programme, or your ranking within the waiting list. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time and effort that you have put in to your application and interview, and we hope that you choose to take up your place on the waiting list.

So I have accepted the offer for waiting list.
But dont know whether it is a denial.

Experts please share some knowledge.????

I received the same reply.
Waitlisting doesn't necessarily mean denial.
Schools want to form the best and brightest cohorts. So getting waitlisted especially in Round 1, isn't really uncommon.
They want to see what the applicant pool in the second round is like and then make a decision.
This also helps them evaluate people who really want to pick their school as the first preference. Some might take up another offer meanwhile.

So don't worry too much. You can still get in! :)

Hi suramya26 and Rahulchabbra.
Did you guys get to know the decision for your waitlist in the second round?

I heard they ask for any additional information to strengthen the application. Or did they just inform you that you're waitlisted? If so, may I know how you strengthened your application? Like did you write 2-3 points in the reply mail to them or write another sop and attach it?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021   [#permalink] 12 Dec 2019, 17:56

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 72 posts ] 

Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: aghosh54