[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "204_school_count"
Calling all ISB PGP Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 : ISB - Page 162
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 23:52 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 23:52
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 256 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 256 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
rc_8898 wrote:
Hi Ashish, thank you for responding.

Have any of your candidates, who got this email, received any further update from ISB ?

Well that I am not aware of. Our candidates don't necessarily keep us informed of their every email exchange with ISB :) .
--
Ashish.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
ISBeacon wrote:
rc_8898 wrote:
Hi Ashish, thank you for responding.

Have any of your candidates, who got this email, received any further update from ISB ?

Well that I am not aware of. Our candidates don't necessarily keep us informed of their every email exchange with ISB :) .
--
Ashish.

Thats absolutely fair haha. Thank you. Really appreciate it!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 08.45
Send PM
Hi
Is there any link in which i can find the info about loans that are available for ISB admission?
I have read the info given at isb site, but I need more info.
Can someone please share...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
Concentration: Human Resources, Organizational Behavior
Schools: ISB '25 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.43
Send PM
Hi Folks,
Has anyone received an admit with 680 GMAT score yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Hello Everyone.
I am targeting to apply to ISB in Round-2 and have a small query with the second essay question.
"Contemplate two distinct situations—one where you experienced success and another where you faced failure."

Can it be a same situation in which I failed initially but later achieved success or does it have to be two exclusive/distinct situations - one failure and one success?

Please shed some light on this.
Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
RaghavRohith wrote:
Hello Everyone. I am targeting to apply to ISB in Round-2 and have a small query with the second essay question. "Contemplate two distinct situations—one where you experienced success and another where you faced failure." Can it be a same situation in which I failed initially but later achieved success or does it have to be two exclusive/distinct situations - one failure and one success? Please shed some light on this. Thanks!

Hey
Actually I was initially thinking of doing something similar but my mentor advised that these essays are an opportunity for you to share as many instances/stories and initiatives as you can so try not to repeat stuff otherwise it can look that you dont have alot to talk about
I found this advice quite relevant
Hope it helps you too
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 52
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.14
WE:Marketing (Transportation)
Send PM
Hi everyone, I want to apply in R2 and had some query regarding the Optional Essay. Do we have to specify which electives we plan to take up at ISB (to explain how ISB can help in my career goals)? If yes, is there any resource that offers details on each elective? I am only able to find the elective name and campus on their website but no details as such.
MBA Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 1042 [1]
Given Kudos: 63
Send PM
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Actually, the first priority is to show why the situation is YOUR biggest achievement or failure. If a situation has both elements then so be it. It’s not about quantity, context is important. Plus you have the first essay and the application form to talk about more achievements.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Kudos
MananS4G wrote:
Actually, the first priority is to show why the situation is YOUR biggest achievement or failure. If a situation has both elements then so be it. It’s not about quantity, context is important. Plus you have the first essay and the application form to talk about more achievements.

Thank You for this

Tg2400 wrote:
Hey Actually I was initially thinking of doing something similar but my mentor advised that these essays are an opportunity for you to share as many instances/stories and initiatives as you can so try not to repeat stuff otherwise it can look that you dont have alot to talk about I found this advice quite relevant Hope it helps you too

Thanks

Wasn’t expecting two different opinions.. :lol: ....Will try to see what works out the best for me
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
WE:Management Consulting (Health Care)
Send PM
key word "distinct"
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 55
Concentration: Technology, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V30
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Health Care)
Send PM
RaghavRohith wrote:
MananS4G wrote:

Thank You for this

Tg2400 wrote:
Hey Actually I was initially thinking of doing something similar but my mentor advised that these essays are an opportunity for you to share as many instances/stories and initiatives as you can so try not to repeat stuff otherwise it can look that you dont have alot to talk about I found this advice quite relevant Hope it helps you too

Thanks

Wasn’t expecting two different opinions.. :lol: ....Will try to see what works out the best for me

I too taught of doing the same, crafting an essay in which I started as an underdog facing a failure and then analysing my failure how I was able to find the way in which I turned out to be a hero.

But this is a double edged sword, also promt states mentioned two distinct experiences a failure and an achievement. So, it is advisable to craft essay on the same lines not on the lines of a underdog transitioning to a hero.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
NosyNocturnal wrote:
Hi everyone, I want to apply in R2 and had some query regarding the Optional Essay. Do we have to specify which electives we plan to take up at ISB (to explain how ISB can help in my career goals)? If yes, is there any resource that offers details on each elective? I am only able to find the elective name and campus on their website but no details as such.

Couldn't find a page with details of electives. However, names are suggestive enough to know what would this course cover.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
Calling all ISB PGP Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Hello everyone,
I was going through the ISB PGP program fees (https://www.isb.edu/en/study-isb/post-g ... ships.html) and got confused as to what is the total cost of attendance for ISB PGP.
Adding all the sections i.e Admission Fee, Commitment Fee, Other fees and other estimated expenses is coming out to be
~48 lakhs (for single accommodation)
I'm not sure which all sections to add up. Can someone please help?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Can anyone help me with ISB’s LOR questions?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Tiffsootmoot8 wrote:
Hello everyone, I was going through the ISB PGP program fees (https://www.isb.edu/en/study-isb/post-g ... ships.html) and got confused as to what is the total cost of attendance for ISB PGP. Adding all the sections i.e Admission Fee, Commitment Fee, Other fees and other estimated expenses is coming out to be ~48 lakhs I’m not sure which all sections to add up. Can someone please help?

Admission Fee = 3,54,000
Commitment Fee = 2,36,000
Tuition+ Acc Fee = 32,77,980 [35,45,840]
Est Expenses {living expenses | totally uptp you how you spend on food and other things} = 6,45,000 (4Lakh is just for international exchange prog)

Total = 45,12,980 [47,80,840]

Not everyone would go for exchange programme also amount in square brackets is for studio apartments iff you opt to live in apartment, usually students with accompanying spouse (or family members) lives in studios.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM