Hi,
Could you please evaluate my profile and let me know if I would be eligible to apply for ISB (if I take the GMAT), or if switching jobs would be a better option?
Here’s a quick snapshot of my background:
1. Academics – 10th: 8.8 CGPA | 12th: 886 marks | B.Tech: 8.02 CGPA | Recipient of scholarships
2. Work Experience – 3 years as a Sustainability Analyst at CII–IGBC
3. Social Initiatives – Volunteer at NGOs, including helping visually impaired students during exams; active member in NGO initiatives through office
4. Leadership & Networking – Member of a Women’s Club, involved in leadership and networking activities
5. Certifications – Completed 5 courses on sustainability; Certified Sustainable Professional
6. Technical Skills – Power BI (cleared PL-300 certification)
If I do have a chance of getting in, could you also guide me on what additional steps I should take to strengthen my profile?