Hi, Please review my profile and let me know how much should I target for GMAT?
10th - 9.4 CGPA
12th - 90%
BBA majors in Finance and Business Analytics - 7.91 CGPA
Worked for 1 year with a US based startup and got a early promotion and performance bonus.
Worked for a Indian startup for 1.5 years and got an early promotion. still working here.
I have lead team of 4-5 people, trained professionals and have worked with CEOs in the pressure of insufficient funding.
I am a Personal branding strategist on LinkedIn with 9000 followers currently, helping COOs and CEOs with their profile. Joined 2 months back and witnessed a tremendous growth.
Was a part of Design club in college - Creative thinking and Canva professional.
Great recommendation testimonials from my college professors and my superiors and team.
Please what should I add more to the profile and my GMAT target score?