Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 02:28 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 02:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel

How can GMAT Club help you in getting off the Waitlist?

12% [2]
6% [1]
31% [5]
50% [8]
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.81
WE:Accounting (Accounting)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Concentration: Marketing, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q47 V47
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 263 [0]
Given Kudos: 158
Concentration: Strategy, Other
Schools: Johnson (Cornell) - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.48
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Waitlisted Applicants-2015 Intake (Class of 2017) [#permalink]
petebi wrote:
forevertfc wrote:
I hate to be that guy, but have they fixed the date change error? I've seen no movement since January 16th.

Nope...mine is still at 1/16/15. I think this is the case for most people (if not all). This really doesn't mean anything. I had the same date change as one other guy in R1 who was admitted. I was excited for a while until I saw I was waitlisted. So I think we can all drop this topic now. :)

Lol, yea that date change madness...

Mine has stayed at 1/16/15 as well.

By the way, did anyone send in any updates? The contact with admissions for waitlisters this year has been extremely quiet sans bayareaapplicant 's call.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Waitlisted Applicants-2015 Intake (Class of 2017) [#permalink]
dtse86 wrote:
petebi wrote:
forevertfc wrote:
I hate to be that guy, but have they fixed the date change error? I've seen no movement since January 16th.

Nope...mine is still at 1/16/15. I think this is the case for most people (if not all). This really doesn't mean anything. I had the same date change as one other guy in R1 who was admitted. I was excited for a while until I saw I was waitlisted. So I think we can all drop this topic now. :)

Lol, yea that date change madness...

Mine has stayed at 1/16/15 as well.

By the way, did anyone send in any updates? The contact with admissions for waitlisters this year has been extremely quiet sans bayareaapplicant 's call.

I only sent in one update and received nothing. No response, no acknowledgement whatsoever. Not too worried.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 3.65
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
Kudos
Just got the news I have been waiting for since January. Got a call from the Kellogg admission director (the same one that called me last week). She told me "congratulations you have been accepted !" The exact words I wanted to hear! Good luck everyone! A little about my process: after being waitlisted I have sent in 2 update letters, a month apart. Spoke to half a dozen alumni and current students. But other than that nothing extraordinary. I hope you all find the process well! Good luck!
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 263 [0]
Given Kudos: 158
Concentration: Strategy, Other
Schools: Johnson (Cornell) - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.48
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
bayareaapplicant wrote:
Just got the news I have been waiting for since January. Got a call from the Kellogg admission director (the same one that called me last week). She told me "congratulations you have been accepted !" The exact words I wanted to hear! Good luck everyone! A little about my process: after being waitlisted I have sent in 2 update letters, a month apart. Spoke to half a dozen alumni and current students. But other than that nothing extraordinary. I hope you all find the process well! Good luck!

Awesome! Congrats!

Did you mention your interactions with the students and alumni in your updates?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.77
Send PM
bayareaapplicant wrote:

Congrats!!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
Send PM
bayareaapplicant wrote:

congratulations!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
dtse86 wrote:
bayareaapplicant wrote:

Awesome! Congrats!

THANKS ALLL!!! Yes I did on both of my update letters. However it was no more than 2 sentences. Just saying that I was happy with the people I met and it really reflected Kellogg culture.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
dtse86 wrote:
bayareaapplicant wrote:

Awesome! Congrats!

THANKS ALLL!!! Yes I did on both of my update letters. However it was no more than 2 sentences. Just saying that I was happy with the people I met and it really reflected Kellogg culture.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [9]
Send PM
Kudos