Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:40 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Scheller(GeorgiaTech) Applicants(2015 Intake)Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Mind blowing! Congratulations again. May I ask which part of the world you from? After my interview they said that they won't be able to announce the results for 2 weeks because of thanks giving weekend and continued staff leaves the following week! I hope I hear from them this week. Some news is better than no news!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Scheller(GeorgiaTech) Applicants(2015 Intake)Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Kudos
rangs641 wrote:
Mind blowing! Congratulations again. May I ask which part of the world you from? After my interview they said that they won't be able to announce the results for 2 weeks because of thanks giving weekend and continued staff leaves the following week! I hope I hear from them this week. Some news is better than no news!

Thanks for the kind words. And I am from , the land of Engineers , Bengaluru (India).

Good luck :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Rigils wrote:
rangs641 wrote:

Thanks for the kind words. And I am from , the land of Engineers , Bengaluru (India).

Thanks. And so am I. Lol
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Congrats to Rigils who got in....Still waiting for my result...Was interviewed on 4th December so probably another 2 weeks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Rigils wrote:
rangs641 wrote:

Hi Rigil,

When did you submit your application?
I have submitted my application on OCT 15 and my LOR went on NOV 15. Both on the deadline
dates. Have not received any interview invite yet.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Amiya wrote:
Rigils wrote:
rangs641 wrote:

Hi Rigil,

When did you submit your application?
I have submitted my application on OCT 15 and my LOR went on NOV 15. Both on the deadline
dates. Have not received any interview invite yet.

Thanks

Hi ,

I submitted my app on 15th oct , recommendations by 27-28th october and received an invite on 3rd november.
Interviewed on 18th and confirmed on 19th November. :-D

I hope you receive an invite soon enough. Good Luck to you !
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Guys....any admits so far?

Adcom had told me that they will release the decision by 15th or max by 16th...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Schools: Scheller College of Business - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
WE:Consulting (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Admitted... :)
I got partial GA. But will have to wait for the package for the definition of partial.. :-)
Congrats for all who got in..
All the best for the souls, who are waiting..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q36 V49
Send PM
Avalon wrote:
Admitted... :)
I got partial GA. But will have to wait for the package for the definition of partial.. :-)
Congrats for all who got in..
All the best for the souls, who are waiting..

hey,

Congrats!!
When did u submit app? interview and result date?

Regds,
Sid
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Avalon,

Congrats on your admit!!!

When did you submit your application? When did you receive the admit decision? Was it through mail or phone call?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I had my interview on 4th December and no news as yet....Did anyone interview on same date or later and has the decision?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.57
WE:Analyst (Computer Software)
Send PM
Admitted with FULL GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP - I dont know what that means !! :)
Any clue folks?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ankushtulipz wrote:
I had my interview on 4th December and no news as yet....Did anyone interview on same date or later and has the decision?

Hey,

I had my interview on 5th.....Still there is no update...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I guess this is the end then.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
kinshukgupta wrote:

I dont think we can say that...when was ur interview???

My interviewer on 4th Dec told me that they wud get back in 3 weeks and thus I was expecting the results to be out after 21st..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ankushtulipz wrote:
kinshukgupta wrote:

My interviewer on 4th Dec told me that they wud get back in 3 weeks and thus I was expecting the results to be out after 21st..

I was interviewed on 2nd Dec. They told me the would give results by 15-16. I see around 4 people from india have already been offered admission and see some more in 720+ range applying in the second round. I think that is sufficient number of people they would be wanting from a specific country.
What I am hoping for the best now is a waitlist.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kinshukgupta wrote:
ankushtulipz wrote:
kinshukgupta wrote:

I was interviewed on 2nd Dec. They told me the would give results by 15-16. I see around 4 people from india have already been offered admission and see some more in 720+ range applying in the second round. I think that is sufficient number of people they would be wanting from a specific country.
What I am hoping for the best now is a waitlist.

You are probably right. I was interviewed on 5th Dec and they told me exactly the same thing. I think that they would put rest of us on waitlist.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts