It is currently 20 Feb 2018, 11:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jul 2014
Posts: 44
GPA: 3.7
WE: Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2015, 17:28
mba20152016 wrote:
forthewin wrote:
mba20152016 wrote:
submitted my application on 28th Feb and video essay on 11th March. not heard anything yet !! What to expect??
btw does schulich waive interview for international applicants as well or it happens only for Canadian applicants?? Thanks



Don't worry buddy, in the same boat :)



haha.....good to know others are waiting as well :)
Schulich is priority and I was hoping if they could declare my result by early april, as i am suppose to enroll for another school by Mid-April.


No sweat! I submitted Feb 24th with video essay and heard back just a few days ago for an interview. Hang tight! You'll hear good news shortly.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jul 2014
Posts: 44
GPA: 3.7
WE: Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2015, 07:44
Beyond excited! Admitted with 20k scholarship! Unreal! Now it's Rotman (95k - unless I win some money at the RPSC) vs. Schulich (45k)...

Thank you all Schulich admissions, faculty, and students!!!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Nov 2013
Posts: 36
Student Spotlight – Ravneet Rathore [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 12:00
FROM Schulich(York) Admissions Blog: Student Spotlight – Ravneet Rathore
A year ago, Ravneet Rathore, MBA Candidate 2016, had already submitted her application to the MBA program at Schulich but for her, the  “Application Advice” event at Schulich,  gave her another opportunity to visit, get to know the students and receive application and GMAT advice.   She left that Saturday event knowing that she really wanted [...]
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: Schulich '17 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.36
WE: Brand Management (Telecommunications)
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2015, 12:46
Congratulations GMATAnnihilator!! In case you do decide to join Schulich, PM ur number....we have a whatsapp group for the Schulich Admits for 2015 intake...

Any other confirmed admits on the group ??
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jul 2014
Posts: 44
GPA: 3.7
WE: Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2015, 16:46
mahimakakkar87 wrote:
Congratulations GMATAnnihilator!! In case you do decide to join Schulich, PM ur number....we have a whatsapp group for the Schulich Admits for 2015 intake...

Any other confirmed admits on the group ??


Thanks!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 45
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2015, 07:40
Hi,
I received an admit from Schulich MBA today. Now I am in a dilemma on which institute to join.. Need your help people.
1. Mcgill
2. Schulich
3. Rotman
4. Melbourne Business school
Please honest advice will help me a lot.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2014
Posts: 90
Schools: Olin '17 (M)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.41
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2015, 09:26
Jadewoodstock wrote:
Hi,
I received an admit from Schulich MBA today. Now I am in a dilemma on which institute to join.. Need your help people.
1. Mcgill
2. Schulich
3. Rotman
4. Melbourne Business school
Please honest advice will help me a lot.

I'm no expert, but I think it would depend on your goals, fit, financials and location. If you post these details may be it would be easier for people to suggest :) Congrats btw, so many admits!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 45
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2015, 22:20
freeflow wrote:
Jadewoodstock wrote:
Hi,
I received an admit from Schulich MBA today. Now I am in a dilemma on which institute to join.. Need your help people.
1. Mcgill
2. Schulich
3. Rotman
4. Melbourne Business school
Please honest advice will help me a lot.

I'm no expert, but I think it would depend on your goals, fit, financials and location. If you post these details may be it would be easier for people to suggest :) Congrats btw, so many admits!

Hi, sorry for incomplete post.
I am a Indian female with 3 years and 10 months exp in IT industry.
I aspire to become a management consultant (Domain : HR, technology and Finance)
I belong to a middle class Indian family so budget is a constrain for me but, except Rotman, I don't think other colleges are way too expensive.
Also I have a scholarship from Mcgill.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 04 Jun 2014
Posts: 11
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.6
WE: Other (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 08:26
Schulich secured :) Thank you all for your support.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2013
Posts: 90
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 09:54
forthewin wrote:
Schulich secured :) Thank you all for your support.



Congrats. Can you tell more about your profile & when was your interview and when did you receive admit?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 04 Jun 2014
Posts: 11
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.6
WE: Other (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 19:09
simplyanuj wrote:
forthewin wrote:
Schulich secured :) Thank you all for your support.



Congrats. Can you tell more about your profile & when was your interview and when did you receive admit?


Applied: 28 Feb 15
Video Essay: 2nd week of Mar 15
Interviewed: 30 Mar 15
Admitted: 1 Apr 15 (hopefully this was not a joke :P)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Jan 2015
Posts: 13
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 21:29
Jadewoodstock wrote:
freeflow wrote:
Jadewoodstock wrote:
Hi,
I received an admit from Schulich MBA today. Now I am in a dilemma on which institute to join.. Need your help people.
1. Mcgill
2. Schulich
3. Rotman
4. Melbourne Business school
Please honest advice will help me a lot.

I'm no expert, but I think it would depend on your goals, fit, financials and location. If you post these details may be it would be easier for people to suggest :) Congrats btw, so many admits!

Hi, sorry for incomplete post.
I am a Indian female with 3 years and 10 months exp in IT industry.
I aspire to become a management consultant (Domain : HR, technology and Finance)
I belong to a middle class Indian family so budget is a constrain for me but, except Rotman, I don't think other colleges are way too expensive.
Also I have a scholarship from Mcgill.


A few pointers to help you make a decision.
1. McGill - Dropped quite a few places in FT rankings. Canadian B-Schools have a good reputation in Finance\Health Care sector.
2. Schulich - Lost its place in FT100 rankings this year. Reason; reported salaries by Schulich grads were terribly low. Do not opt the India MBA program if you have any other offer.
3. Rotman - No. 1 in Canada. You directly get a PR for 3 years upon graduation. They also have tie-ups with certain banks which grant you loans without Canadian co-borrower. A hell lot expensive especially if compared with the salary that you get.
4. Melbourne - No. 1 in Australia. Very good global rank. Australian MBA grads bag the best packages (~ $110K+).

My 2 cents; Living in Canada is very expensive (don't have much idea about Australia). plus Canadian MBA grad salaries aren't that great (CND 80K approx). Melbourne seems a much better option.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Nov 2013
Posts: 36
A Special Invite [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2015, 06:00
FROM Schulich(York) Admissions Blog: A Special Invite
Hello, Researching business schools is an integral part of choosing a program that is the right for you. On April 5th, 2015 we will be hosting a Schulich School of Business Open House event in partnership with the Canadian High Commission and I would highly encourage all of you who are interested in doing your [...]
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 29 Apr 2012
Posts: 100
Location: United States
Concentration: International Business, Real Estate
GMAT Date: 10-22-2012
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2015, 23:41
sudingarai wrote:
Hi All,

I am a current Schulich student. If you have any questions you can contact me via facebook. Search for sudin_iem@yahoo.co.in..

Regards,
Sudin Garai

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Sudin,

I got an admit to Schulich India campus for class of 2015. Is there any group on facebook / wassap where I can connect with all my alummni n fellow batch mates?
Please let me know. Will be joining september 2015. :)
Yaaaaayyy !!!

Thanks,
Aditi
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2013
Posts: 90
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2015, 01:58
aditi1903 wrote:
sudingarai wrote:
Hi All,

I am a current Schulich student. If you have any questions you can contact me via facebook. Search for sudin_iem@yahoo.co.in..

Regards,
Sudin Garai

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Sudin,

I got an admit to Schulich India campus for class of 2015. Is there any group on facebook / wassap where I can connect with all my alummni n fellow batch mates?
Please let me know. Will be joining september 2015. :)
Yaaaaayyy !!!



Thanks,
Aditi



Congrats Aditi..Do you mind telling when you were interviewed and when did you get the admit and did you specifically apply to India program only??
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Sep 2014
Posts: 9
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Technology
Schools: Darden '18 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
WE: General Management (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2015, 01:43
Hi Guys,,,

Got an interview invite today.
Got a direct call on my number.

Interview scheduled today 11.00 pm IST, 06 April 2015.

Wish me luck !

Also, help with your interview experiences & suggestions. Any feedback would be great.

Application submitted : 28 Feb 2015
GMAT : 680 (QA : 49 & VA : 34)
TOEFL : 108
Experience : 7.5 years in Manufacturing. Currently Branch Service Manager in Tata Hitachi.
Applied For : Canada Full Time MBA

I'm kinda nervous & lookin for some pat on the back :)

Cheers !

Uday
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2014
Posts: 90
Schools: Olin '17 (M)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.41
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2015, 03:59
1
This post received
KUDOS
udaypawar wrote:
Hi Guys,,,

Got an interview invite today.
Got a direct call on my number.

Interview scheduled today 11.00 pm IST, 06 April 2015.

Wish me luck !

Also, help with your interview experiences & suggestions. Any feedback would be great.

Application submitted : 28 Feb 2015
GMAT : 680 (QA : 49 & VA : 34)
TOEFL : 108
Experience : 7.5 years in Manufacturing. Currently Branch Service Manager in Tata Hitachi.
Applied For : Canada Full Time MBA

I'm kinda nervous & lookin for some pat on the back :)

Cheers !

Uday

I was interviewed last week by an adcom member over phone. No unexpected/difficult questions. If you are well-prepared for the why MBA/why you/why here kind of questions, you should be fine. All the best!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2013
Posts: 90
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2015, 14:55
Hi All,

Is there anybody out here from India who got interviewed in last couple of weeks and has heard back from schulich since then??
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2015, 01:49
Got admitted to the Schulich India batch 2015! Let me know if there is a whatsapp group. :-D

Thanks,
Shanu
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2013
Posts: 90
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2015, 14:22
Hi All,

Anybody out there who got WL recently for Toronto campus and given option to join India campus instead??
Re: Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017   [#permalink] 11 Apr 2015, 14:22

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 136 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Schulich Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.