Last visit was: 31 Aug 2024, 17:12 It is currently 31 Aug 2024, 17:12
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GPA: 3.30
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT Focus 1:
655 Q84 V81 DI82 (Online)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
no nothing yet!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Kudos
Atul071994 wrote:
Just spoke with SDA on call, we can expect our final results by Tuesday.

Apologies for this update guys. This is what I was told on the call last week but seems like there’s some more deliberation going on before they share the final resullts.

Hopefully it’ll come for all of us this week.
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q159 V158
GPA: 3.44
Send PM
Nothing to apoligize for! Hopefully we will get the results this week!
Atul071994 wrote:
Atul071994 wrote:
Just spoke with SDA on call, we can expect our final results by Tuesday.

Apologies for this update guys. This is what I was told on the call last week but seems like there’s some more deliberation going on before they share the final resullts.

Hopefully it’ll come for all of us this week.

­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
GMAT Focus 1:
685 Q90 V80 DI82
GMAT Focus 2:
645 Q87 V82 DI76
GMAT Focus 3:
715 Q90 V85 DI81
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 4
Send PM
Hi,

It’s been 8 hours since I gave the pre-interview. Haven’t received an email confirmation yet. Only received a mailer saying “Your application is being processed” from icims. Should I wait?

If not, what should be my next steps.Request a response here.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I already finalized my application (essays and video interview), although I will submit my GMAT and TOEFL only in early April.

I'm not too confident to have a high GMAT grade, probably aiming for 600 on Focus edition.

I have my company sporsorship, consulting &tech background from LATAM

Do you guys thinks it's feasible to be approved?

Manager
Manager
Send PM
cric_fan wrote:
Hi, It’s been 8 hours since I gave the pre-interview. Haven’t received an email confirmation yet. Only received a mailer saying “Your application is being processed” from icims. Should I wait? If not, what should be my next steps.Request a response here. Posted from my mobile device

By pre-interview, do you mean the video interview?

BrazilianBaker wrote:
I already finalized my application (essays and video interview), although I will submit my GMAT and TOEFL only in early April. I’m not too confident to have a high GMAT grade, probably aiming for 600 on Focus edition. I have my company sporsorship, consulting &tech background from LATAM Do you guys thinks it’s feasible to be approved? Posted from my mobile device

Have you tried getting a feedback from the Bocconi admissions team itself?
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 413 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Expert Reply

BrazilianBaker wrote:
I already finalized my application (essays and video interview), although I will submit my GMAT and TOEFL only in early April.

I'm not too confident to have a high GMAT grade, probably aiming for 600 on Focus edition.

I have my company sporsorship, consulting &tech background from LATAM

Do you guys thinks it's feasible to be approved?

­Hey, BrazilianBaker

Thank you for your post

Firstly, let me say that your background in consulting and technology, being from a LATAM country, and sponsorship from your company, which, generally speaking, means some great LORs, adding all this makes a unique dimension to your profile, which can be particularly appealing to admissions committees.

Regarding your GMAT score, aiming for a 600 on the Focus edition means around 645 on normal GMAt, which is quite average for SDA Bocconi; however, if your profile aligns with the specific criteria and expectations of the programs you're applying to, for example, Bocconi values leadership and people who can bring a change in the current landscape, hence, if you have critically highlighted your professional achievements, leadership experiences, and how your background has prepared you for the challenges of the program you're applying to, I would say you do stand a good chance of getting an admit as business schools consider the entirety of an application.    

While the GMAT score is crucial, it's just one of several factors in the admissions process, so you don't need to lose sleep over it! The holistic nature of the review process at Bocconi means that your unique experiences, professional background, effective communication of your story and goals, and how you can contribute to the program can all easily increase your chances of being selected!
Lastly, for free resources, you can use the GMAT PREP AI tool to find enough online resources to help practice unlimited GMAT Focus Edition questions!

I hope this helps! :)
Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO 
BOOK A FREE CALL
MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting

Customer Reviews|Profile Evaluation|School Explorer
Contact us: +91-8448224865  ­­­­­­­­­­
Judge, Said, and Bocconi Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 62 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q46 V44
GPA: 3.85
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Atul071994 wrote:
cric_fan wrote:
Hi, It’s been 8 hours since I gave the pre-interview. Haven’t received an email confirmation yet. Only received a mailer saying “Your application is being processed” from icims. Should I wait? If not, what should be my next steps.Request a response here. Posted from my mobile device

By pre-interview, do you mean the video interview?

BrazilianBaker wrote:
I already finalized my application (essays and video interview), although I will submit my GMAT and TOEFL only in early April. I’m not too confident to have a high GMAT grade, probably aiming for 600 on Focus edition. I have my company sporsorship, consulting &tech background from LATAM Do you guys thinks it’s feasible to be approved? Posted from my mobile device

Have you tried getting a feedback from the Bocconi admissions team itself?

­Second that, try to ask them: they should help you evaluate your chances. But do mind that Bocconi Average GMAT is around 670 for the Classic edition and I would expect that to continue to rise as the program is getting more recognition from the rankings. I would aim for a score of at least 615 in the new Focus Edition­
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudron, Was there a change in your application status online after receiving your acceptance email?
Judge, Said, and Bocconi Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 62 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q46 V44
GPA: 3.85
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Atul071994 wrote:
Kudron, Was there a change in your application status online after receiving your acceptance email?

Yes
Manager
Manager
Send PM
What did it say?

I believe until getting an acceptance, it must be saying "Registered"
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Just got admitted!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys, regarding the scholarship, if I got one would it be specified in the email or did you receive it separately?

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Send PM
dvillena wrote:
Just got admitted!!

Congratulations. Can you share some details of your profile please?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
GMAT Focus 1:
615 Q79 V82 DI80
GMAT 1: 590 Q48 V23
GMAT 2: 670 Q48 V34
Send PM
dvillena wrote:
Just got admitted!!

Congratulations! Did you get an email or did you check the portal?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
dvillena wrote:
Just got admitted!!

Congratulations buddy! Worth the wait for you 😁
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Kudos
I just got admitted !