GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 07 Jul 2020, 05:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all UCLA Anderson FEMBA Applicants [2020 Intake] Class of 2023

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.24
WE: Account Management (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson FEMBA Applicants [2020 Intake] Class of 2023  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2020, 12:46
I hope we hear something this week, so I can stop constantly checking the admission page and get on with my normal life again... hah.
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q150 V153
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson FEMBA Applicants [2020 Intake] Class of 2023  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2020, 13:11
Mic0 wrote:
I hope we hear something this week, so I can stop constantly checking the admission page and get on with my normal life again... hah.

This is so relatable!!!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 520 Q44 V20
GPA: 2.61

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2020, 13:14
pveticket wrote:
Mic0 wrote:

This is so relatable!!!

I am doing it two times a day even though I know that any updates will be by email or phone call and it is not going to be shown on the submission page.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2020, 13:35
The wait is eating me up!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 520 Q44 V20
GPA: 2.61
Calling all UCLA Anderson FEMBA Applicants [2020 Intake] Class of 2023  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 28 May 2020, 10:40
lionnyc wrote:
The wait is eating me up!

I am unable to eat for two days because I am anxious about the result. I know I will get rejected but I just want to see it on my own.

Originally posted by iverson76ers on 27 May 2020, 14:02.
Last edited by iverson76ers on 28 May 2020, 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2020, 14:07
Quarantine 15!!!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 08:09
Is today the day for R3 FEMBAs? I have a good feeling. Fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
WE: Information Technology (Aerospace and Defense)

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 09:02
I hope so but when I emailed admission a week ago, they just said that they'll notify me by June 14th. However, they did say I could get an earlier notification as it's rolling admissions.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 09:13
dthekidk wrote:
I hope so but when I emailed admission a week ago, they just said that they'll notify me by June 14th. However, they did say I could get an earlier notification as it's rolling admissions.

Hmm, it seems like they are waiting for more apps to come through? On Super Saturday they mentioned decisions would be released much earlier then previous years (with everything going on). Hoping this week they let some more folks know!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 09:14
bremners87 wrote:
dthekidk wrote:

Hmm, it seems like they are waiting for more apps to come through? On Super Saturday they mentioned decisions would be released much earlier then previous years (with everything going on). Hoping this week they let some more folks know!

Yeah I remember Dylan Stafford saying "definitely before June" so that was what I was basing my expectations off of... hope it's the case!
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2020, 10:27
pveticket wrote:
bremners87 wrote:
dthekidk wrote:

Yeah I remember Dylan Stafford saying "definitely before June" so that was what I was basing my expectations off of... hope it's the case!

Yea I remember him saying that. But strange it’s taking this long.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2020, 10:36
lionnyc wrote:
pveticket wrote:
bremners87 wrote:
dthekidk wrote:

Rolling admission deadline ends on June 1st, per Anderson website. I'm guessing that adcom is waiting to see all the rolling applicants first before making final decisions on the round 3 applicants.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2020, 10:51
Mic0 wrote:
lionnyc wrote:
pveticket wrote:
bremners87 wrote:
dthekidk wrote:

Rolling admission deadline ends on June 1st, per Anderson website. I'm guessing that adcom is waiting to see all the rolling applicants first before making final decisions on the round 3 applicants.

That makes sense. I wonder how many more applicants there will be
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2020, 03:30
Hi Everyone,
Newbie here. I submitted my application for FEMBA R3 rolling admissions. I got a call from the university following day after submitting my application. They just called me to tell me that they will consider my application without my official transcript hard copies for time being. ( I couldn’t send physical copies as university was closed due to COVID-19).I was wondering if anyone in this forum received such call from the university??

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2020, 08:27
Redmiata2019 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Newbie here. I submitted my application for FEMBA R3 rolling admissions. I got a call from the university following day after submitting my application. They just called me to tell me that they will consider my application without my official transcript hard copies for time being. ( I couldn’t send physical copies as university was closed due to COVID-19).I was wondering if anyone in this forum received such call from the university??

During the Super Saturday event last month, they said that they're giving some major leeway with getting documentation to them. They understand what's going on with everybody plus they have limitations themselves. They said if it gets to any point that they need further official documents that they'll reach out to you directly.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2020, 08:49
fsuppg wrote:
Redmiata2019 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

During the Super Saturday event last month, they said that they're giving some major leeway with getting documentation to them. They understand what's going on with everybody plus they have limitations themselves. They said if it gets to any point that they need further official documents that they'll reach out to you directly.

Makes sense. Thanks for the information .
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2020, 07:50
Hi everyone - good luck to all this week. Fingers crossed for more decision releases.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2020, 13:29
Any news, friends?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2020, 14:21
Mic0 wrote:
Any news, friends?

I'm wondering if we'll hear back this week with everything going on. I know it probably doesn't deter their workflow (it may for some depending on where they're living in the city), but they may decide to hold off due to this. Also, rolling apps closed yesterday. I'm not sure where those stand in the pipeline as it could be a quasi-4th round.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2020, 14:23
fsuppg wrote:
Mic0 wrote:
Any news, friends?

I'm wondering if we'll hear back this week with everything going on. I know it probably doesn't deter their workflow (it may for some depending on where they're living in the city), but they may decide to hold off due to this. Also, rolling apps closed yesterday. I'm not sure where those stand in the pipeline as it could be a quasi-4th round.

I thought the same. I couldn't imagine receiving a celebratory admissions call during a week of worldwide unrest. I think next week is more likely.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson FEMBA Applicants [2020 Intake] Class of 2023   [#permalink] 02 Jun 2020, 14:23

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 248 posts ] 

Calling all UCLA Anderson FEMBA Applicants [2020 Intake] Class of 2023

new topic post reply Update application status