Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 16:33 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.24
WE:Account Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q150 V153
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson FEMBA Applicants [2020 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Nothing here
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson FEMBA Applicants [2020 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Nothing here but Thursday (21st) is the decision release date per the FEMBA website.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Send PM
bremners87 wrote:
Nothing here but Thursday (21st) is the decision release date per the FEMBA website.

Where’d you see that? I see June 14.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
lionnyc wrote:
bremners87 wrote:

I believe Bremners87 mixed up the FT decision release date with FEMBA's.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Mic0 wrote:
lionnyc wrote:
bremners87 wrote:

Sorry please disregard, that is FT. During Super Saturday however Dylan mentioned early decisions due to the current circumstances. I thought he mentioned mid-May so I would expect some decisions soon! Good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
It seems like they're offering a quasi 4th round on a rolling basis through June 1 as well, so I wonder if that will impact the decision dates?

Still waiting for my transcript to get checked off on the list. I had a physical one sent back in February and then a digital one at the beginning of April. They told me in an email they had it and would be updating the list in a week or so time, but that was like April 10. There's still an "x" next to it on the materials list.
Current Student
Send PM
bremners87 wrote:
Mic0 wrote:
lionnyc wrote:
bremners87 wrote:

Sorry please disregard, that is FT. During Super Saturday however Dylan mentioned early decisions due to the current circumstances. I thought he mentioned mid-May so I would expect some decisions soon! Good luck everyone!

I remember Dylan saying the decision would be out before the June 14 deadline. Browsing previous years threads, it seems like the turnaround time was about 4 weeks from the interview.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
lionnyc wrote:
bremners87 wrote:
Mic0 wrote:
lionnyc wrote:
bremners87 wrote:

I remember Dylan saying the decision would be out before the June 14 deadline. Browsing previous years threads, it seems like the turnaround time was about 4 weeks from the interview.

The Anderson FT release deadline is today, and I heard many of the applicants received decisions already. I hope that means us FEMBA folks will hear soon!
Intern
Intern
WE:Information Technology (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
I interviewed on April 18th but still haven't heard back. It's been over a month and no notification, not even a waitlist. Is this not a good sign?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
dthekidk wrote:
I interviewed on April 18th but still haven't heard back. It's been over a month and no notification, not even a waitlist. Is this not a good sign?

I'm going to take the stance of no news is good news. At least on this message board it was only one person so far that's heard anything. Decisions will probably be doled out in rounds with the first round (presumably last week from this message board) being categorized as some sort of "Must Admit" or other that they didn't need any other materials for them to make a decision. With applications getting a soft deadline extension of 6/1, we've probably got another few weeks of rolling admits.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
So no decisions today? Any updated idea when we will hear?
Current Student
Send PM
I heard the more comments made on this thread the quicker Anderson releases decisions.

Current Student
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.21
Send PM
Does anyone have clarity whether a hard copy transcript needs to be delivered? I am concerned things could get delayed to due COVID and staff members potentially not being in the office.

I have also submitted a scanned copy into the application.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBA7915 wrote:
Does anyone have clarity whether a hard copy transcript needs to be delivered? I am concerned things could get delayed to due COVID and staff members potentially not being in the office.

I have also submitted a scanned copy into the application.

Adcom said e-transcripts are acceptable as well but need to be sent from the school directly. Dylan mentioned during Super Saturday that adcom can make a decision without your official transcript first due to covid-19.
Current Student
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.21
Send PM
That is good to hear. Unfortunately, my college only sends transcripts physically. I exchanged emails with a FEMBA student assistant who said an uploaded transcript will suffice until my physical transcript arrives. I hope what the student assistant said was accurate. Would hate to have this effect my application.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.04
Send PM
My submission status received all green ticks, but I have not hear anything back yet. No interview. Finger cross.
Current Student
Send PM
It’s been 5 weeks since the April 18th interview and still haven’t heard anything

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  14   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts