Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:01 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Schools:USC R2 (In), UCLA R2 (In), Columbia RD (Ding w/o interview), Haas R2 (Ding w/o interview)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling All UCLA 2011 Applicants! [#permalink]
Panpan wrote:
AmandeepsINGH wrote:
I got my status changed..but dont know when..Till 7th night it didnt changed...can i hope for an interview call or is it too late..All those who got interview, can anyone tell till how long are interview slots open. Also the adcom ask you to complete your interview process in how many days?? Seriously dont knw wat to take out of this status change??

The school didn't say how long we have to complete the interview. it's either on campus (which i heard has been extended to the 18th), or off-campus(To schedule an off-campus appointment, please reply to this email with your full name and preferred interview city/country. We will respond to your request within 2 business days.
Good luck :)

Thnx alot...Fingers Crossed..!! This is the last ray of hope..!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
marketingchick wrote:
Panpan wrote:
AmandeepsINGH wrote:
I got my status changed..but dont know when..Till 7th night it didnt changed...can i hope for an interview call or is it too late..All those who got interview, can anyone tell till how long are interview slots open. Also the adcom ask you to complete your interview process in how many days?? Seriously dont knw wat to take out of this status change??

The school didn't say how long we have to complete the interview. it's either on campus (which i heard has been extended to the 18th), or off-campus(To schedule an off-campus appointment, please reply to this email with your full name and preferred interview city/country. We will respond to your request within 2 business days.

I received my interview last week and am interviewing with an alumni tomorrow since they asked that off campus interviews be completed within 10 days.

Thx & Best of luck for ur interview...!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
marketingchick wrote:
Panpan wrote:
AmandeepsINGH wrote:

I received my interview last week and am interviewing with an alumni tomorrow since they asked that off campus interviews be completed within 10 days.

Good information. I went for on-campus interview, so didn't know about the 10 days timeline for off-campus.
Good luck to your interview :)
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Marketing, Consulting
Schools:UCLA Anderson Class of 2013
GPA: 3.5
WE 1: 1.5 years Marketing in high-tech
WE 2: 2.5 years Finance in high-tech
Send PM
Just had my offsite interview yesterday with an alum. It was very informal and more conversational than a formal interview or set of questions. The alum was friendly and extremely open in answering my questions.

Best of luck to you all!
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1227 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Schools:University of Virginia
Send PM
I think my shot is over at Anderson. My status has changed since last Friday but still not invite. Good luck everyone!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Just got my status change, now waiting for the interview invite. This is my last ray of hope too.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 1
Schools:USC, UCLA
 Q49  V42
Send PM
MY status also just changed. I am just happy I will know one way or another in a day or two.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
did anyone get a rejection letter/email before they were even invited for an interview??
my status changed last friday but no invite:(! i wanna know if its a ding!
y r they doing this :?: :?: :?: cant wait any longer......
Retired Moderator
Send PM
lili1986 wrote:
did anyone get a rejection letter/email before they were even invited for an interview??
my status changed last friday but no invite:(! i wanna know if its a ding!
y r they doing this :?: :?: :?: cant wait any longer......

hey there, my status also changed last Friday but still haven't heard. The anxiety is certainly mounting up but just keep your faith in there.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: Marketing and strategy
Schools:Fuqua R1 (Ding), Kellogg R2 (Ding), Anderson R2 (Accepted)
 Q50  V38
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
I've been following this blog since i applied so I wanted to make sure i added my data.
Got an interview invite Friday March 4th at 5:30 Eastern standard time.

I got dinged from Fuqua 1st round, and am waiting to hear back from Kellogg.

My stats:
Civil engineering 3.3 gpa
720 GMAT
1 year civil design experience
3 years project management experience
Looking to career transition into marketing and strategy

My off-campus interview is scheduled for tomorrow and I'm going to spend most of the evening prepping and researching talking points. Good luck everyone.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
Send PM
just received an interview invite. After straight ding from LBS, Columbia and Dartmouth finally some good news.
Manager
Manager
Schools:USC, UCLA
 Q49  V42
Send PM
End of day and no invite after the status change this morning. I think its time for me to give up on UCLA. Best of luck everybody.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
The waiting is unbearable. I'm practically in love with this school (and LA in general) but at this point I just wanna know if they want me or not since not knowing where I'm going to be in the fall is basically holding up my whole life.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
soulflower wrote:
The waiting is unbearable. I'm practically in love with this school (and LA in general) but at this point I just wanna know if they want me or not since not knowing where I'm going to be in the fall is basically holding up my whole life.

I hear ya, buddy, I hear ya. But don't worry, you'll find out soon enough.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Schools:Ross 2013
GPA: 3.1
WE 1: 4 yrs Management Consulting
Send PM
Have hope! I just received an invite. I applied within hours of the deadline. Hope that helps people
Intern
Intern
Schools:Booth R2 (accept), Anderson R2 (int), Kellogg R2 (ding)
WE 1: Bus & tech strategy consulting - 5.5 yrs
Send PM
This waiting period is tough! Does anyone know when we should expect to receive offer or decline notifications? Has UCLA historically notified candidates on the decision date (mar 30)? Or do they notify everyone the day before? Do the notify by phone or email? Any info would be appreciated! Good luck everyone!
Director
Director
Affiliations: HBS Class of 2013
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Schools: HBS '13 (A)
Send PM
MissChicago wrote:
This waiting period is tough! Does anyone know when we should expect to receive offer or decline notifications? Has UCLA historically notified candidates on the decision date (mar 30)? Or do they notify everyone the day before? Do the notify by phone or email? Any info would be appreciated! Good luck everyone!

R1 notification came on the morning of the decision date. I got the auto-email telling me to log in to my application to see my decision at around 5am California time then got a call from adcom around 10am. That seemed to be pretty standard for other R1s.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  43   44   45   46   47   48   49  ...  68