Last visit was: 21 May 2024, 07:25 It is currently 21 May 2024, 07:25
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 122
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.15
WE:Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT Focus 1:
655 Q84 V81 DI82 (Online)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 137 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Saaurya007 wrote:
guys, between Boston uni vs USC which one might be the best options?

To receive value adding responses, perhaps you need to define what you mean by ’best’?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 183
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Hi! Is it mandatory to submit intent form if you decide not to join the program? Today is the deadline.

I just withdrew my admission… good luck to someone on the WL.. all the best :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi, understand the deadline for accepting admission offer is 30 april (today). However, I can't seem to accept it as it mentioned the deadline has passed. Any advise on what to do? I have tried emailing the adcom, but its 8pm there. If I really missed the deadline, is it still possible to accept the offer? I feel like cryinggg
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Send PM
icedcoffee13 wrote:
Hi, understand the deadline for accepting admission offer is 30 april (today). However, I can’t seem to accept it as it mentioned the deadline has passed. Any advise on what to do? I have tried emailing the adcom, but its 8pm there. If I really missed the deadline, is it still possible to accept the offer? I feel like cryinggg

Hi, don’t worry if the deadline passed. You can write to adcom explaining your situation and that you are willing to pay the deposit asap. They will provide you detailed guidelines or extend your deadline. Please don’t panic. Everything will be alright
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
icedcoffee13 wrote:
Hi, understand the deadline for accepting admission offer is 30 april (today). However, I can’t seem to accept it as it mentioned the deadline has passed. Any advise on what to do? I have tried emailing the adcom, but its 8pm there. If I really missed the deadline, is it still possible to accept the offer? I feel like cryinggg

Same thing happened to me too. I have wrote a mail to them and even the technical team with tge screenshots. Hoping for a positive response. Do let me know if u hear back from them. You can DM me too
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Has anyone gotten off the waitlist?

or has anyone besides S2Gmat been accepted but withdrew?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Send PM
We should be finding out about the waitlist acceptances pretty soon.

Maybe in a week or 2.

I sent some application updates via email a few weeks ago to adcom but I didn’t get any receipt of confirmation - is this normal?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Send PM
Saaurya007 wrote:
but the cost of living is way too expensive in CAlifornia..

If you pick USC, fill out the graduate student housing app ASAP. The rents are reasonable, the apartments come partially furnished, and you don’t have to pay for internet & utilities. You just need to deal with having a roommate or multiple roommates.

For food, I have been recommended that Trader Joe’s frozen meals be made part of the diet. Apparently, these Trader Joe’s meals are both healthy and cost-effective.

@Tink03, do you know where we are supposed to purchase student insurance from via one of the USC websites? I couldn’t find anything on the Welcome page.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Does the application status change from "complete" at any point?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Do we have an official group or something for people who have enrolled?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anybody from R 3 received an interview decision?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yes, WL

WL with an interview
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
sud23 wrote:
Yes, WL

Did you receive a email or look at portal?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
An email with the decision letter attached
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
What verification is done after admitted in usc marshall

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sud23 wrote:
Yes, WL

WL with an interview

Did R3 applicants start receiving decision? I thought decision will be declared on 15th

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, Anyone from India, trying to get Visa appointment. I am struggling to get Visa appointment , Its showing No slots available. Guide me,if anyone have any idea.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  41   42   43   44