It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 14:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Wharton Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

MLK Day: A Time to Reflect [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2016, 09:00
FROM Wharton Admissions Blog: MLK Day: A Time to Reflect
This year marks the 30th anniversary that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day has been observed as an official federal holiday to remember his legacy and reflect on racial equality and nonviolent social change. Dr. King once said, “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for…Read More

The post MLK Day: A Time to Reflect appeared first on MBA Program.
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience.

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 3

Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Wharton Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 10:23
I applied on R2 and can't wait to know if I am called to interview. How do you manage the waiting?

BSchool Thread Master

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.52
WE: Research (Education)

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 10:25
anabelen wrote:
I applied on R2 and can't wait to know if I am called to interview. How do you manage the waiting?

YOU CAN'T!

jk. well consider yourself lucky if you can afford to spend time/energy worrying about this, because I have a crazy boss spreading crazy rumors about me. Figuring out how to draft a binding contract to shut it.

Good luck to all!

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Current Student

Reviews Badge
Calling all Wharton Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 10:33
fakename wrote:
anabelen wrote:

YOU CAN'T!

jk. well consider yourself lucky if you can afford to spend time/energy worrying about this, because I have a crazy boss spreading crazy rumors about me. Figuring out how to draft a binding contract to shut it.

Good luck to all!

Sorry about your boss. I hope you solve that problem!

Thank you for your best wishes.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 16

Concentration: Finance, Nonprofit
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.46
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 11:38
anabelen wrote:

I don't know, but I'm sitting here waiting with you. Good luck

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 16

Current Student

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 11:51
KRMcNamee wrote:
anabelen wrote:

I don't know, but I'm sitting here waiting with you. Good luck

Good Luck!

I hope we both get in.

Expert Post
Admission Consultant
G
Status: Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting from a Wharton graduate - Helping applicants get into top global business schools since 2008
Affiliations: Wharton, MIT

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 3

Overall Client Admit Rate: 96%

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 12:34
Good luck everyone! One thing you could do is start to prepare for the interview in case you get an invite. Other than that, just relax and be glad you don't have essays to do today!

Best,
Scott

Personal MBA Coach
Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting
scott@personalmbacoach.com | +1 617 645 2424
http://www.personalmbacoach.com | http://www.personalmbacoach.com/blog

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 3

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 16:22
Did the interview for the second round start?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 16:23
I applied in the R2 as well, but am still waiting for the interview (I believe that they already started inviting candidates for interviews)

anabelen wrote:

Current Student

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 16:25
gabriela2015 wrote:
Did the interview for the second round start?

They say the invitations to interview will be released on February 9th.

Current Student
B

Kudos [?]: 1730 [0], given: 792

Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Kellogg '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.7
WE: Engineering (Aerospace and Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2016, 17:09
gabriela2015 wrote:
I applied in the R2 as well, but am still waiting for the interview (I believe that they already started inviting candidates for interviews)

anabelen wrote:

It is clearly mentioned on Wharton's admissions page that R2 interview invitations will be sent on Feb 9th. They released all interview decisions by 1 pm Eastern on the interview notification day and had sent ding emails to rest the same day .

Thursday with Ron updated list as of July 1st, 2015: http://gmatclub.com/forum/consolidated-thursday-with-ron-list-for-all-the-sections-201006.html#p1544515
Rules for Posting in Quant Forums: http://gmatclub.com/forum/rules-for-posting-please-read-this-before-posting-133935.html
Writing Mathematical Formulae in your posts: http://gmatclub.com/forum/rules-for-posting-please-read-this-before-posting-133935.html#p1096628
GMATCLUB Math Book: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-math-book-in-downloadable-pdf-format-130609.html
Everything Related to Inequalities: http://gmatclub.com/forum/inequalities-made-easy-206653.html#p1582891
Inequalities tips: http://gmatclub.com/forum/inequalities-tips-and-hints-175001.html
Debrief, 650 to 750: http://gmatclub.com/forum/650-to-750-a-10-month-journey-to-the-score-203190.html

Kudos [?]: 1730 [0], given: 792

Manager
Manager

Learning Innovation at Wharton [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2016, 15:00
FROM Wharton Admissions Blog: Learning Innovation at Wharton
Wharton is an incredibly innovative place, and I’ve seen many classmates entering business plan competitions and developing great products. With a background in entertainment business development I never thought I’d be an entrepreneur, but since I arrived at Wharton the desire to stretch myself and see what I can achieve…Read More

The post Learning Innovation at Wharton appeared first on MBA Program.
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience.

Current Student

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 09:40
I know that invitations to interview for R2 applicants are released on February 9 but does anyone know when they start to kick in?

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 8

Schools: Sloan '18 (M)

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 10:25
abgirl wrote:
I know that invitations to interview for R2 applicants are released on February 9 but does anyone know when they start to kick in?

Last year they were all on the designated day. They don't come early. They don't come late. They come on the day they say they will come.

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 1

Schools: Kellogg '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.14
WE: Law (Law)
Calling all Wharton Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 14:12
bulldurham wrote:
abgirl wrote:

Last year they were all on the designated day. They don't come early. They don't come late. They come on the day they say they will come.

I think she meant "What time on February 9 do they start to kick in?"

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 1

Current Student

Schools: Sloan '18 (M)

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 14:14
JDtoMBA wrote:
bulldurham wrote:
abgirl wrote:

I think she meant "What time on February 9 do they start to kick in?"

My bad. Taking my frustration with DC government trying to clear the snow out on you. I got my invitation around 9-10 Eastern.

Manager
Manager

Round 2 TBDs and Other Winter Activities [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2016, 09:00
FROM Wharton Admissions Blog: Round 2 TBDs and Other Winter Activities
Two feet of snow is not stopping us here at Wharton!  First-year MBAs are interviewing for their summer internships, our Welcome Committee is prepping for this weekends’ Winter Welcome Weekend, and prospective students are back on-campus for Visit Days.  As for the MBA Admissions Team, we’re working diligently at reading…Read More

The post Round 2 TBDs and Other Winter Activities appeared first on MBA Program.

Manager
Manager

MBA Applicants Get the Call They’ve Been Waiting For [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 14:00
FROM Wharton Admissions Blog: MBA Applicants Get the Call They’ve Been Waiting For
Over the next few months, our admissions team will be busy making dozens of phone calls to welcome the newest members of the MBA Class of 2018. During our first round of calls in December, Alex Kubo, WG17, a member of our Student Welcome Committee, captured a few of their…Read More

The post MBA Applicants Get the Call They’ve Been Waiting For appeared first on MBA Program.

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V46
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2016, 05:44
bulldurham wrote:
abgirl wrote:

I so absolutely love that about Wharton! No suspense or drama!

Current Student

GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V46
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2016, 05:46
emFire wrote:
Butterflies wrote:
Hi all,

Has anyone here also applied to the Lauder program? I totally screwed up on the OPI. I thought we need to provide scores in our native language irrespective of the regional concentration we apply to! And my native language does not apply to the region I'm interested in....any suggestions on what to do? Any way I can change my focus to global rather than one region?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm a Lauder applicant. I would recommend contacting Lauder by phone directly. I believe you need fluency in 3 languages to apply for the global track

Thanks emFire! I did write to them and clarify. Good luck!!

Re: Calling all Wharton Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 30 Jan 2016, 05:46

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  24   25   26   27   28   29   30  ...  40    Next  [ 791 posts ] 

Calling all Wharton Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, bb10, BrushMyQuant, aerien

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap