Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:34 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:34

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GPA: 3.74
Send PM
Current Student
Affiliations:
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Schools: Stern '23 (M)
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 245
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Re: Calling NYU Stern Full-time MBA Applicants 2022 Intake[Class of 2024] [#permalink]
Hi all, does anyone know if we have to submit our standardized test score reports for Stern? Or is this only if you get admitted?
Current Student
Send PM
Re: Calling NYU Stern Full-time MBA Applicants 2022 Intake[Class of 2024] [#permalink]
If you apply directly to stern, you need to submit it to them. (You do it through the GMAT website or on the test date). If you apply through another service, such as the consortium, then you send it to the consortium. If you received a standardized test waiver from NYU, then you don’t need to report any scores.
Current Student
Send PM
But it says they will still consider my application without official scores..?
Current Student
Status:He came. He saw. He conquered. -- Going to Business School -- Corruptus in Extremis
Own Kudos [?]: 5740 [0]
Given Kudos: 3054
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Send PM
Expert Reply
samgyupsal, they will review your application, but you will need to submit an official score if they accept you
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Does anyone know how long it generally takes to hear back regarding whether you are denied or invited for an interview? I submitted my package on 9/15 (the round 1 deadline) and wondering how long I should expect to wait.
Stern School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
There’s no official date, so it could be anytime until December 1st. But anecdotally i’ve seen somewhere around the 4 week mark. It’s better not to pin your hopes to do that date, though.
sunshinedaydream wrote:
Does anyone know how long it generally takes to hear back regarding whether you are denied or invited for an interview? I submitted my package on 9/15 (the round 1 deadline) and wondering how long I should expect to wait.
Current Student
Send PM
Apollo1212 wrote:
There’s no official date, so it could be anytime until December 1st. But anecdotally i’ve seen somewhere around the 4 week mark. It’s better not to pin your hopes to do that date, though.
sunshinedaydream wrote:

I would concur to start checking your emails around the 3-4 week mark. But more people applied this year. So it might be slower than usual

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Hi Does NYU consider 3 year degree from Delhi University India equivalent to 4 year US Degree
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GPA: 3.79
Send PM
Srishtidiwan wrote:
Hi Does NYU consider 3 year degree from Delhi University India equivalent to 4 year US Degree

Yes, Indian 3 year degrees are considered at par with 4 -year USA bachelor degrees.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ozawa wrote:
Apollo1212 wrote:
sunshinedaydream wrote:

I would concur to start checking your emails around the 3-4 week mark. But more people applied this year. So it might be slower than usual

How do you know there were more applicants? Do programs release that information this early on?
Current Student
Send PM
sunshinedaydream wrote:
ozawa wrote:
Apollo1212 wrote:
There’s no official date, so it could be anytime until December 1st. But anecdotally i’ve seen

How do you know there were more applicants? Do programs release that information this early on?

It was on the news. https://poetsandquants.com/2021/09/10/a ... s-of-2023/

Although to be fair, it is for the new class joining in 2023. I think it would be fair to assume that the number of students will rise even further.

Current Student
Send PM
ozawa wrote:
sunshinedaydream wrote:
ozawa wrote:
[quote="Apollo1212"]There’s no official date, so it could be anytime until December 1st. But anecdotally i’ve seen

Posted from my mobile device[/quote] this was already known. This is the class that applied last year, not this year. We don’t know how many people applied this year.
Current Student
Send PM

Posted from my mobile device[/quote] this was already known. This is the class that applied last year, not this year. We don’t know how many people applied this year.[/quote]

Correct. My remark was just an assumption considering the similarities of last year and this year.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Has anyone applied for a GMAT waiver and heard back from the adcom?

How much time do they take to review and revert?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
ShivExplores wrote:
Has anyone applied for a GMAT waiver and heard back from the adcom?

How much time do they take to review and revert?

I applied by the 8/1/21 deadline (for round 1 process) and heard within 2-3 weeks.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
I applied for standardised test waiver for Round 2 on 15th Sept’21. Awaiting revert on the same
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
I applied on 14th -15th midnight.
Sailing in same boat. Waiting for response

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  50   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts