GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2018, 06:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants (2018 Intake)Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants (2018 Intake)Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2018, 22:33
Riddhima22 wrote:
Hey Guys,

I got admit for May 2018 intake. I will have to go through foundation courses too. who all will be attending the foundation courses.

Thanks

Hi Riddhima,

I also got an admit for May 2018 intake. I would like to connect with you. Let me know.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants (2018 Intake)Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2018, 08:07
Hi,
Has anyone heard from the adcom recently? I'm wondering if the admission process is still on or closed for the year? I have received no update from them since Feb 23rd when I got a mail stating that my application had been forwarded to Program admissions committee for final decision. I know a few other folks too received a similar mail.
With classes starting 1st May, I guess the process must have been wrapped up by now. They should atleast inform the candidates waiting for a decision.
sigh!
Sorry for the rant, but couldn't think of any other place to vent out :P
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2018, 08:17
tarang10 wrote:
Hi,
Has anyone heard from the adcom recently? I'm wondering if the admission process is still on or closed for the year? I have received no update from them since Feb 23rd when I got a mail stating that my application had been forwarded to Program admissions committee for final decision. I know a few other folks too received a similar mail.
With classes starting 1st May, I guess the process must have been wrapped up by now. They should atleast inform the candidates waiting for a decision.
sigh!

Mate !
I'm on the same boat. I don't know why they are so lethargic in publishing the decisions considering the fact that non-business undergrads have to join the program in May itself. Even, I haven't heard anything from them after February. Have you tried contacting them? I have emailed them only yesterday. In general, I'm finding Canadian Universities quite sluggish with regards to review and admissions process.

Best
SR
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2018, 08:38
solitaryreaper wrote:
tarang10 wrote:
Hi,
sigh!

Mate !
I'm on the same boat. I don't know why they are so lethargic in publishing the decisions considering the fact that non-business undergrads have to join the program in May itself. Even, I haven't heard anything from them after February. Have you tried contacting them? I have emailed them only yesterday. In general, I'm finding Canadian Universities quite sluggish with regards to review and admissions process.

Best
SR

I did write to the adcom and they reverted with pretty much the same story that once your application has been sent to the program adcom, you will receive a final decision. the timelines they mentioned were funny, if you have applied in the "Early consideration round" then you should expect to receive the decision by March/April. If you have applied later than that, then you should expect a decision in 2 months. Now, I did apply on 26th Jan, which was the deadline for the "Early consideration round" and it has been more than 2 months for the final decision.
Absolutely agree, my experience with Canadian universities has been similar, really slow. Can't really blame them though, they are not used to handling such large volumes of applications, all thanks to the situation in US :)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2018, 11:19
i applied on 22 jan and still waiting
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 560 Q42 V26
Calling Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants (2018 Intake)Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2018, 23:09
tarang10 wrote:
Hi,
sigh!

Bro I have mailed Teguh Amith he’s the International student contact for MBA. He always says you’ll get it in a few days. On Friday he sent me mail saying I’ll get it by end of day. But I did not, I guess they are sending out decisions but not in the order of applying.

I have repeatedly mailed asking if I should assume this to be a rejection. I only get replies that you’ll be intimated even if it’s a rejection. Lost my patience completely I am just focussing on my backup choices, I don’t have much hopes of getting a loan and visa in 1 month%! :suspect :sad:
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2018, 23:29
karthiksmartguy wrote:
tarang10 wrote:
Hi,
sigh!

Bro I have mailed Teguh Amith he’s the International student contact for MBA. He always says you’ll get it in a few days. On Friday he sent me mail saying I’ll get it by end of day. But I did not, I guess they are sending out decisions but not in the order of applying.

I have repeatedly mailed asking if I should assume this to be a rejection. I only get replies that you’ll be intimated even if it’s a rejection. Lost my patience completely I am just focussing on my backup choices, I don’t have much hopes of getting a loan and visa in 1 month%! :suspect :sad:

I got an admission offer today morning! They have asked me to take 3 courses (foundation + Canadian history) and have mentioned the joining date as May 1st :o

Not sure if I should be happy about this. The visa process is pretty time consuming and I have to wrap up a lot of stuff here which is not possible in a month's time. Will talk to them about the possibility of joining late. Not sure if they will allow that.
Anyone else in a similar situation, pls do let me know the options.

They have set the clock ticking :sad:
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2018, 23:45
ronit1894 wrote:
Hey Guys,

I have created a whatsapp group for all the applicants who have got the admission (May 2018 intake).
It will be great if all of us could connect before we enter the school. We would definitely need some guidance/help from each other for various reasons.

Anybody who has received or will receive the offer letter in future, please send me a whatsapp text on +919899711615 or you can post your number on this forum so that I can add you to the whatsapp group :)

Happy New Year, Cheers!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2018, 23:46
ronit1894 wrote:
Hey Guys,

I have created a whatsapp group for all the applicants who have got the admission (May 2018 intake).
It will be great if all of us could connect before we enter the school. We would definitely need some guidance/help from each other for various reasons.

Anybody who has received or will receive the offer letter in future, please send me a whatsapp text on +919899711615 or you can post your number on this forum so that I can add you to the whatsapp group :)

Happy New Year, Cheers!
Hey add my number 9082334269

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
B
Reviews Badge
Calling Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants (2018 Intake)Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2018, 00:25
tarang10 wrote:
I got an admission offer today morning! They have asked me to take 3 courses (foundation + Canadian history) and have mentioned the joining date as May 1st :o

Not sure if I should be happy about this. The visa process is pretty time consuming and I have to wrap up a lot of stuff here which is not possible in a month's time. Will talk to them about the possibility of joining late. Not sure if they will allow that.
Anyone else in a similar situation, pls do let me know the options.

They have set the clock ticking :sad:

Congrats on getting an admit !
I am yet to hear from them. Irrespective of a positive or negative decision ,they should at least post it asap and end our misery. I don't know how I would be able to arrange VISA and my financials(loan etc.) in a month's time in case I'm lucky to get an admit. Publishing results at the eleventh hour sounds highly unprofessional to say the least.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Best
SR
Manager
Manager
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2018, 12:25
Got my admission decision.

Dinged with a stupid excuse !!

Well at least they woke up from their deep slumber.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2018, 02:56
Yeah, I too got an admission letter is there any what app group or so. Please add me my no.+91-9560808445
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2018, 06:33
Is there a whatsapp group? If yes please add me on +91-9702327636

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2018, 21:14
Hi,
I have applied to the Ted Rogers MBA program. I’ve completed the Kira Talent Interview process but I haven’t received any update on the decision yet.
Can anyone tell me by when can I expect the update?
Is there anyone else who hasn’t received the update on the decision?

Thank you
Simran Dua

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Schools: Ryerson"19 (I)

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2018, 13:13
Hi All,

I had applied for the Ted Rogers MBA for fall 2018 intake sometime in mid March 2018. I'm yet to receive a response from them.

I believe that international students with non business background are asked to do the foundation courses which start in March or May (Please correct me if I'm wrong here).

Not having received a response yet concerns me as Ryerson is my no.1 pick. I'd like to know when the fall semester for International students starts. And is it possible/advisable to take up a Jan 2019 intake (considering it's even possible)?

I have secured a 550 in GMAT, 8 in IELTS and have 4 years of Work Exp from Amazon.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Imran Bhagat
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2018, 03:59
Hello admitted students,

how was your college?

I am planning to apply this year for the 2019 intake. please let me know about the school so that I can get a better view.

Thank You,

Best Regards,
Bala :-)
Re: Calling Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants (2018 Intake)Class of 2019 &nbs [#permalink] 07 Aug 2018, 03:59

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 96 posts ] 

Calling Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants (2018 Intake)Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap