It is currently 24 Aug 2017, 01:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
P
Status: Aiming 800 Q51 V51
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2266

Kudos [?]: 636 [0], given: 62

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Brand Management (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2016, 00:58
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hello to all admits and Congrats!! :) :clap:

Let's start networking and helping each other! Here we may talk about funding, moving to Pittsburgh, program options, networking activities...

Roll Call



*Note:- If you can't find your username in the list above, make sure you have updated your status to 'Admitted' on Decision Tracker or PM me.



_________________

Good Luck

Kudos [?]: 636 [0], given: 62

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Location: China
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.2
Re: CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2016, 18:25
Any current Student who can answer some of our questions?

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Location: China
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.2
Re: CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2016, 04:42
The cost of attendance for tepper I assume would be 85k USD / per year for 2017-2019? Do typical students who take educational loan take 170k loan? Or do they just take 85k for first year and then finance their 2nd year by other means?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
P
Status: Aiming 800 Q51 V51
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2266

Kudos [?]: 636 [0], given: 62

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Brand Management (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2016, 04:50
mridulmthr wrote:
The cost of attendance for tepper I assume would be 85k USD / per year for 2017-2019? Do typical students who take educational loan take 170k loan? Or do they just take 85k for first year and then finance their 2nd year by other means?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Please see the attached picture displaying the full tuition fees for Tepper.

Also, I believe we need to show the full source of income before applying for Student Visa(I am assuming you are international candidate).

So, it should be you need to either take loan before hand or arrange some % of the money yourself.
Attachments

Tepper Fees.JPG
Tepper Fees.JPG [ 93.94 KiB | Viewed 994 times ]


_________________

Good Luck

Kudos [?]: 636 [0], given: 62

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Location: China
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.2
Re: CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2016, 04:53
abhimahna wrote:
mridulmthr wrote:
The cost of attendance for tepper I assume would be 85k USD / per year for 2017-2019? Do typical students who take educational loan take 170k loan? Or do they just take 85k for first year and then finance their 2nd year by other means?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Please see the attached picture displaying the full tuition fees for Tepper.

Also, I believe we need to show the full source of income before applying for Student Visa(I am assuming you are international candidate).

So, it should be you need to either take loan before hand or arrange some % of the money yourself.


Thanks Abhimahna....could you share the source of that picture?



Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
P
Status: Aiming 800 Q51 V51
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2266

Kudos [?]: 636 [0], given: 62

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Brand Management (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2016, 04:58
mridulmthr wrote:
abhimahna wrote:
mridulmthr wrote:
The cost of attendance for tepper I assume would be 85k USD / per year for 2017-2019? Do typical students who take educational loan take 170k loan? Or do they just take 85k for first year and then finance their 2nd year by other means?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Please see the attached picture displaying the full tuition fees for Tepper.

Also, I believe we need to show the full source of income before applying for Student Visa(I am assuming you are international candidate).

So, it should be you need to either take loan before hand or arrange some % of the money yourself.


Thanks Abhimahna....could you share the source of that picture?



Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Here is the source:

http://business-schools.startclass.com/ ... -Tepper-PA
_________________

Good Luck

Kudos [?]: 636 [0], given: 62

Re: CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!!   [#permalink] 28 Dec 2016, 04:58
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants!! h5n1 9 14 Jun 2017, 08:47
111 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! abhimahna 384 01 Jun 2017, 21:14
8 Experts publish their posts in the topic Tepper CMU Class of 2018: Calling all Admitted Students!! Narenn 44 30 Jun 2016, 16:40
13 Tepper Class of 2017: Calling all Admitted Students!! ankurgupta03 31 29 Mar 2015, 00:30
11 Experts publish their posts in the topic Tepper (CMU) Class of 2016 Calling all Admitted Students! Narenn 31 11 Jun 2014, 19:08
Display posts from previous: Sort by

CMU Tepper Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.