GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Nov 2018, 05:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • FREE Quant Workshop by e-GMAT!

     November 18, 2018

     November 18, 2018

     07:00 AM PST

     09:00 AM PST

    Get personalized insights on how to achieve your Target Quant Score. November 18th, 7 AM PST
  • How to QUICKLY Solve GMAT Questions - GMAT Club Chat

     November 20, 2018

     November 20, 2018

     09:00 AM PST

     10:00 AM PST

    The reward for signing up with the registration form and attending the chat is: 6 free examPAL quizzes to practice your new skills after the chat.

Due to Vs Because of

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Mar 2012
Posts: 9
Location: United States (NY)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.51
WE: Medicine and Health (Health Care)
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jan 2014, 01:30
2
sivasanjeev wrote:
piyushjj wrote:
Hey SivaSandeep, thanks for nice and detailed explanation. So, if I am understanding it correctly, a pronoun - in main clause - can't refer to a noun subject in a modifier...

sivasanjeev wrote:
A modifier will not contain a subject.


piyushjj wrote:
Yeah, that's true. Thanks for clarifying. But Can a pronoun - in main clause - refer to a any noun in a modifier? It will be of great help if you can site one or two examples..


Hey,
small mistake from my end. A modifier can contain a subject - but that will be different from the subject of the main independent clause.

For ex: The pen that is red, belongs to me
Subject of main clause + adjectival clause + main verb + object

corrected the same in my explanation above.

Consider this ex.

Its surface temperatures estimated at minus 230 degrees Fahrenheit, Jupiter's moon Europa has long been considered far too cold to support life

The italicized part is an absolute phrase modifying (the entire phrase is modifying) Europa. Its is the possessive pronoun referring to Europa. So, we do have a pronoun in the modifier, which refers to a noun/subject in the main clause.

The other way round, a pronoun in the main clause having its antecedent (the subject/noun) in a modifier may not be possible.


Kudos to you.. Thanks for clarifying...
_________________

ACETHEGMAT

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2013
Posts: 145
Location: Canada
Schools: LBS '18
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
WE: Design (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2014, 16:07
1
egmat wrote:
Sachin9 wrote:
Hi ,

Seems this can't be applied to the gmat prep question I have attached.

economy’s continued strength does act like a noun phrase , yet the correct answer has A as the answer.

Please help.

Regards,
Sach


Hi Sachin,

The basic difference between “due to” and “because of” is that “due to” is used as “caused by” and “because of” is used to present the reason of an action.

Since February, the Federal Reserve has raised its short-term interest rate target five times, and because of the economy’s continued strength, analysts have been predicting for weeks that the target will be raised again in November.

Per this sentence, analysts have been predicting for weeks that the target will be raised again in November. And what is the reason of this prediction? The reason of this prediction is economy’s continued strength. We need to present the reason for analysts’ prediction. Hence, usage of “because of” in choice A is correct.

If you go through the article well, you will see that both “due to” and “because of” are followed by noun entities. “Due to” refers only to a noun entity while “because of” presents reason.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks.
Shraddha


Hi Shraddha,

This is a question which buzzed me a lott because i was so confident in replacing 'due to' with 'caused by'.

Originally developed by ancient Hawaiians, surfing appeals to people due to the sport’s unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering, an unpredictable backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene,violent and formidable, and the camaraderie that often develops among people in their common quest to conquer nature.

A• surfing appeals to people due to the sport’s unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering,
an unpredictable backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene, violent and formidable, and the camaraderie that
often develops
B• surfing’s appeal is its unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering, an unpredictable
backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene, violent and formidable, and the camaraderie that often develops
C• surfing’s appeal to people is due to the sport’s unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering,an unpredictable backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene, violent and formidable, and developing camaraderie
D• surfing appeals to people due to the sport’s unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering,a backdrop that is unpredictable and that is, by turns, gracefully and serenely violent and formidable, and thecamaraderie that often develops
E• surfing appeals to people due to their unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering, an unpredictable backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene, violent and formidable, and the camaraderie that
often develops

Source: Official Guide

originally-developed-by-ancient-hawaiians-surfing-appeals-102734.html

For some reason it violates the rule. Would you please like to comment? A lot of time I try to eliminate answers based on these decision points but end up choosing the wrong option. It frustrates me a lot and I can't seem to get accuracy in SC. Please help!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jun 2014
Posts: 2
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2014, 03:10
egmat wrote:
Sachin9 wrote:
Hi ,

Seems this can't be applied to the gmat prep question I have attached.

economy’s continued strength does act like a noun phrase , yet the correct answer has A as the answer.

Please help.

Regards,
Sach


Hi Sachin,

The basic difference between “due to” and “because of” is that “due to” is used as “caused by” and “because of” is used to present the reason of an action.

Since February, the Federal Reserve has raised its short-term interest rate target five times, and because of the economy’s continued strength, analysts have been predicting for weeks that the target will be raised again in November.

Per this sentence, analysts have been predicting for weeks that the target will be raised again in November. And what is the reason of this prediction? The reason of this prediction is economy’s continued strength. We need to present the reason for analysts’ prediction. Hence, usage of “because of” in choice A is correct.

If you go through the article well, you will see that both “due to” and “because of” are followed by noun entities. “Due to” refers only to a noun entity while “because of” presents reason.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks.
Shraddha



Hi Shraddha,

Thanks for a pertinent and bang on target explanation. Also I noticed one more thing that with "Since" we will be using Present+Progressive tense (have been predicting) which is missing in most of the options. Correct me if my appendage is OK.

Regards
Tushar
Director
Director
User avatar
B
Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 858
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2014, 23:36
1
gauravkaushik8591 wrote:
egmat wrote:
Sachin9 wrote:
Hi ,

Seems this can't be applied to the gmat prep question I have attached.

economy’s continued strength does act like a noun phrase , yet the correct answer has A as the answer.

Please help.

Regards,
Sach


Hi Sachin,

The basic difference between “due to” and “because of” is that “due to” is used as “caused by” and “because of” is used to present the reason of an action.

Since February, the Federal Reserve has raised its short-term interest rate target five times, and because of the economy’s continued strength, analysts have been predicting for weeks that the target will be raised again in November.

Per this sentence, analysts have been predicting for weeks that the target will be raised again in November. And what is the reason of this prediction? The reason of this prediction is economy’s continued strength. We need to present the reason for analysts’ prediction. Hence, usage of “because of” in choice A is correct.

If you go through the article well, you will see that both “due to” and “because of” are followed by noun entities. “Due to” refers only to a noun entity while “because of” presents reason.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks.
Shraddha


Hi Shraddha,

This is a question which buzzed me a lott because i was so confident in replacing 'due to' with 'caused by'.

Originally developed by ancient Hawaiians, surfing appeals to people due to the sport’s unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering, an unpredictable backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene,violent and formidable, and the camaraderie that often develops among people in their common quest to conquer nature.

A• surfing appeals to people due to the sport’s unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering,
an unpredictable backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene, violent and formidable, and the camaraderie that
often develops
B• surfing’s appeal is its unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering, an unpredictable
backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene, violent and formidable, and the camaraderie that often develops
C• surfing’s appeal to people is due to the sport’s unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering,an unpredictable backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene, violent and formidable, and developing camaraderie
D• surfing appeals to people due to the sport’s unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering,a backdrop that is unpredictable and that is, by turns, gracefully and serenely violent and formidable, and thecamaraderie that often develops
E• surfing appeals to people due to their unusual confluence of adrenaline, skill, and high paced maneuvering, an unpredictable backdrop that is, by turns, graceful and serene, violent and formidable, and the camaraderie that
often develops

Source: Official Guide

originally-developed-by-ancient-hawaiians-surfing-appeals-102734.html

For some reason it violates the rule. Would you please like to comment? A lot of time I try to eliminate answers based on these decision points but end up choosing the wrong option. It frustrates me a lot and I can't seem to get accuracy in SC. Please help!


I have asked the same doubts. I guess modifier error is far more glaring than due to vs because of issue.
originally-developed-by-ancient-hawaiians-surfing-appeals-102734.html#p1393602
_________________

Thanks,
Kinjal
My Debrief : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267.html#p1449379
My Application Experience : http://gmatclub.com/forum/hardwork-never-gets-unrewarded-for-ever-189267-40.html#p1516961
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/kinjal-das/

Please click on Kudos, if you think the post is helpful

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Sep 2012
Posts: 20
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2014, 08:43
egmat Shraddha can you please provide the answers and their explanations for the questions posted by you
Director
Director
User avatar
B
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 513
Location: Germany
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 580 Q46 V24
GPA: 3.88
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2015, 16:42
Because an oversupply of computer chips has sent prices plunging, the manufacturer has announced that it will cut production by closing its factories for two days a month.

A. Because an oversupply of computer chips has sent prices plunging
B. Because of plunging prices for computer chips, which is due to an oversupply
C. Because computer chip prices have been sent plunging, which resulted from an oversupply
D. Due to plunging computer chip prices from an oversupply
E. Due to an oversupply, with the result that computer chip prices have been sent plunging


(A) is correct here (OG13 ->#33)

(A) The ENTIRE sentence"Because an oversupply of computer chips has sent prices plunging" acts as a MODIFIER that explains the entire idea of the following sentence. Additionally, a clause is correctly following BECAUSE.

(D) The first part here describes the following noun, which is "the manufacturer" --> It doesn't make sense.
Consider this example: Due to a delay in London, the flight was unable to leave until this morning.[/color] --> CORRECT


And here is my wrap up about the usage of because, because of and due to (please correct me if I'm wrong):

<> BECAUSE + Main Clause

Because a gas pipeline exploded, several homes burned down.

<> BECAUSE OF + NOUN Phrase

The laces were quite mad at the shoe because of the treatment they had been receiving as of late.

<> DUE TO + Noun Phrase

THE TRICK
Due to has to follow some form of the verb to be.
he moon’s incessant yawning was due to all the overtime day shifts he had been working.

<> DUE TO THE FACT + Main Clause

The difference must have been due to the fact that Minh had been living in a more pleasant environment for six months.


And here are some usefull links to practice because, because of, due to etc....

http://linguistech.ca/Tips+and+Tricks+- ... vs.+Due+to
http://www.grammar-quizzes.com/19-1.html
http://www2.elc.polyu.edu.hk/cill/exercises/because.htm

Hope this helps.
_________________

When you’re up, your friends know who you are. When you’re down, you know who your friends are.

Share some Kudos, if my posts help you. Thank you !

800Score ONLY QUANT CAT1 51, CAT2 50, CAT3 50
GMAT PREP 670
MGMAT CAT 630
KAPLAN CAT 660

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 71
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
Schools: ISB '18
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2015, 06:12
egmat :-
Great explanation but a little doubt here : -

DUE TO can modify nouns - acceptable ;
DUE TO replaced by Caused by - acceptable ;
because of modifies entire clauses ;

But isnt it right that because of can be followed by a single noun ;
like of the cause is a single noun because of is appropriate .

I am not sure here . Experts ????
_________________

KUDOS pls if you like My Post

e-GMAT Representative
User avatar
G
Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Posts: 2743
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2015, 13:12
rohitkumar77 wrote:
egmat :-
Great explanation but a little doubt here : -

DUE TO can modify nouns - acceptable ;
DUE TO replaced by Caused by - acceptable ;
because of modifies entire clauses ;

But isnt it right that because of can be followed by a single noun ;
like of the cause is a single noun because of is appropriate .

I am not sure here . Experts ????


Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your query and the kind words of appreciation. :-)

Well, I am not sure what exactly your question is. My answer according to what I have been able to understand of your query is that the phrase "because of" can be followed by a single or multiple nouns. Again, these nouns can be singular or plural. The characteristic of the noun will depend upon the context of the sentence. For example:

1. I am not going to the concert because of bad weather an poor health.
2. My brother has become weak because of the medicines he eats everyday.

Hope this helps. :-)
Thanks.
Shraddha
_________________












| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jan 2016, 09:25
Can you help clarify the following phrases?

1. Fed's Brainard says caution warranted due to global risks


2. A rating of 5 is warranted due to policy exception
Retired Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 1127
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2016, 09:33
I request someone to throe light on the usage of due to here in option. According to theory, Due to only refers to nouns and not actions.

Interestingly, a ripe yellow banana appears to glow blue under ultraviolet light, which is likely due to the chlorophyll breakdown that occurs in the peel as the fruit ripens.

A. which is likely due to the chlorophyll breakdown that occurs
B. a phenomenon likely due to the chlorophyll breakdown that occurs
C. because of the chlorophyll breakdown
D. which is likely due to chlorophyll breakdown occurring
E. a phenomenon that is likely because of the chlorophyll breakdown occurs
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 27 Aug 2016
Posts: 20
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2016, 23:10
This statement suggests that the population of the prized fish species may have declined due to their being caught in greater numbers by fishers, the passage tells us that the number of these fsh caught for human consumption has not increased.

Due to competition from a recently opened SpendLess discount department store, discount stores in Goreville’s central shopping district are expected to close within five years

The loss of jobs could, in theory, have some negative effect on the airline due to lowered morale among remaining employees

Dear experts,

I see these constructions in OG, "due to" in these cases all refer to the action, not noun. Can you shed light on this matter?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Location: Switzerland
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2017, 03:01
Hello all.

I narrowed down to options A and E, and then chose A because pronoun "them" was ambiguous in E, and it could refer to both tourists and chambers, although no sense if it refers back to tourists. But now I have learnt the concept, so great learning. Thanks all.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Mar 2017
Posts: 1
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2017, 02:59
You say that correct form is; It is cold in Arizona because of the westward storm coming from Pacific. However on Magoosh it says that "preposition + noun + participle phrase" is %100 wrong in GMAT. So it says this sentece is wrong: Because of his troops dying from the cold, Napoleon had to retreat from Russia. It says we need to use "because" with a full noun + verb to correct this sentece. Hence accroding to Magoosh logic "...because of the westward storm coming from Pacific" is wrong because it is using "preposition + noun + participle phrase". But you say it is correct. I am confused? :(
Retired Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 2990
Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2017, 04:18
4
9
rohitkumar77 wrote:
egmat :-
Great explanation but a little doubt here : -

DUE TO can modify nouns - acceptable ;
DUE TO replaced by Caused by - acceptable ;
because of modifies entire clauses ;

But isnt it right that because of can be followed by a single noun ;
like of the cause is a single noun because of is appropriate .

I am not sure here . Experts ????


The following fundamental understanding should be enough to identify the correct usage:

"Due to" and "because of" both will ALWAYS be followed by noun because "to" and "of" are prepositions, and objects of prepositions will ALWAYS be noun.

The difference is not in what follows, but in their parts of speech and consequently the verb that is used alongwith these structures:

"Due to": Adjective - the verb can ONLY be "to be" (is/was /are/ were etc):
The stoppage was due to rain.
"Due to rain" is acting as an adjective for "stoppage". Compare with the following:
The bus is blue.

"Because of": Adverb - the verb can be any:
The game stopped because of rain.
"Because of rain" is acting as an adverb for the verb "stopped".

Note that in both cases the noun "rain" follows. (object of preposition "to" and "of").
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Aug 2017
Posts: 87
GMAT 1: 570 Q50 V18
GMAT 2: 610 Q49 V24
GMAT 3: 640 Q48 V29
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2017, 22:40
Thanks for such a good post. It helped me understand the usage of "due to" and "because of".
_________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are the only way to tell whether my post is useful.

GMAT PREP 1: Q50 V34 - 700

Veritas Test 1: Q43 V34 - 630
Veritas Test 2: Q46 V30 - 620
Veritas Test 3: Q45 V29 - 610
Veritas Test 4: Q49 V30 - 650

GMAT PREP 2: Q50 V34 - 700

Veritas Test 5: Q47 V33 - 650
Veritas Test 5: Q46 V33 - 650

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2017, 04:00
More than ever, paper is expected to be recycled this year, due to new mandatory recycling laws in municipalities across the nation.
(A) More than ever, paper is expected to be recycled this year
(B) It is expected that more paper than ever will be recycled this year than previously and that is
(C) The paper expected to be recycled this year is more than ever
(D) The amount of paper that will be recycled this year is expected to be greater than ever
(E) A great increase in the amount of paper that will be recycled this year is

The OA is D. But it slides of the concepts you mentioned about due to (at least in my opinion) ... can you please explain.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Oct 2017
Posts: 12
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2017, 06:26
polpanumas wrote:
More than ever, paper is expected to be recycled this year, due to new mandatory recycling laws in municipalities across the nation.
(A) More than ever, paper is expected to be recycled this year
(B) It is expected that more paper than ever will be recycled this year than previously and that is
(C) The paper expected to be recycled this year is more than ever
(D) The amount of paper that will be recycled this year is expected to be greater than ever
(E) A great increase in the amount of paper that will be recycled this year is

The OA is D. But it slides of the concepts you mentioned about due to (at least in my opinion) ... can you please explain.



Hi egmat,

Can you please explain this ?
I don't think that D is stitching with the concept learnt.
IMO, the correct option should be E (as 'due to' will modify the noun 'a great increase')

Also, it would be great if you can provide the OA for the two practice questions in the article.

Regards.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jul 2017
Posts: 20
CAT Tests
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2018, 09:27
Dear Experts,

I wonder why this phrase: (E) "..because moisture exhaled by tourists had raised the humidity within them to such levels that salt from the stone was crystallizin"... is not ambiguous, as the word "them" in this phrase might refer to tourists, chambers, visitors and/or tourists?

Regards
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
P
Joined: 08 Jun 2013
Posts: 469
Location: India
Schools: INSEAD Jan '19
GMAT 1: 200 Q1 V1
GPA: 3.82
WE: Engineering (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2018, 19:21
Two new studies indicate that many people become obese more due to the fact that their bodies burn calories too slowly than overeating.


(A) due to the fact that their bodies burn calories too slowly than overeating

(B) due to their bodies burning calories too slowly than to eating too much

(C) because their bodies bum calories too slowly than that they are overeaters

(D) because their bodies bum calories too slowly than because they eat too much

(E) because of their bodies burning calories too slowly than because of their eating too much

Pl explain selection between "due to" and "because of" in above question.
_________________

It seems Kudos button not working correctly with all my posts...

Please check if it is working with this post......

is it?....

Anyways...Thanks for trying :cool:

Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 50621
Re: Due to Vs Because of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Aug 2018, 03:20
Harshgmat wrote:
Two new studies indicate that many people become obese more due to the fact that their bodies burn calories too slowly than overeating.


(A) due to the fact that their bodies burn calories too slowly than overeating

(B) due to their bodies burning calories too slowly than to eating too much

(C) because their bodies bum calories too slowly than that they are overeaters

(D) because their bodies bum calories too slowly than because they eat too much

(E) because of their bodies burning calories too slowly than because of their eating too much

Pl explain selection between "due to" and "because of" in above question.


Discussed here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/two-new-stud ... 55425.html
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Due to Vs Because of &nbs [#permalink] 25 Aug 2018, 03:20

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 40 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Due to Vs Because of

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.