GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Sep 2018, 16:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.9
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
CAT Tests
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2018, 00:22
Please provide access code :). Great job.

Maxximus wrote:
Dear Friends,

Hope everyone is doing awesome!

After helping hundreds of students through our 15 GMAT Practice Tests thread, we are here with an all the more exciting proposition- complimentary access to our end-to-end GMAT preparation program!

The GMAT Online Program by Experts' Global, in our humble opinion, is factually the world's most 'complete' GMAT program.

Highlights:

- 100+ Concept Videos (See GMAT broken into 100 small concepts and conquer each!)
    - 4000+ Practice Questions (After each concept video, take a short exercise to cement the concept)
    - 15 Full Length Tests with video explanations (Use exhaustive analytics to learn an improve)
    - 180+ two-minutes videos (Re-inforce almost all important concepts through these short, on-the-go-videos)
    - 12 sentence correction e-books (Ensure that you know the most nuanced of the GMAT SC concepts)
    - Three stages of preparation: Understand - Practice - Master (An organized, organic approach towards learning)
    - A range of interesting features (Such as diagnosis of weak areas, flag questions for review, stick-up your notes, study plans etc)

The program is priced at nominal $329.

Especially for GMAT Club users, we are giving access codes for a limited period. The access code will give you complete access to the software for one month from the date of activation.

Please reply on this thread, asking for the access, and we will PM you the code.

Here are the details of the offering: http://www.ExpertsGlobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

Here is the product walk-through:

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team
Intern
Intern
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2018, 00:32
Dear Maximus,

This is the second mail I am getting and still yet to access the site. Anytime I click the click to view sign it brings me to this page..
I am confused, is this offer still on ?

Best regards,
Fatima.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2018, 02:14
Dear Maximus,

I wanted access. Can you please personal message me the code.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2018, 02:31
Hi

Could you please provide the Access code.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2018, 23:20
CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE THE ACCESS CODE WITH ME.
THANK YOU
Director
Director
G

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2018, 05:33
Hi Everyone!

We have just shared the access codes for all the recent requests.

Kindly check your PM to access the same.

All the best :-)
Experts' Global Team

Experts' Global GMAT Online Program - Factually, the World's Most 'Complete' Program
Experts' Global GMAT Classroom Program in Noida
Experts' Global MBA Admissions Consulting- Admits in Each of the World's top 150 B-Schools | Students from 20+ Countries
15 GMAT Practice Tests with Video Explanations

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2018, 22:52
Hi @experts global,
Thanks for helping us. Please share the code.

Many thanks in advance.
Rishi
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2018, 02:56
Hello Team,

Kindly share the code.

Thanks in advance.
Varsha
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2018, 03:07
Hi maxximus,
Please share the access code.
Thanks !
Director
Director
G

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2018, 22:48
Hello Everyone!

We have recently shared the access codes for all the recent requests.

Kindly check your PM to access the same.

All the best :-)
Experts' Global Team

Experts' Global GMAT Online Program - Factually, the World's Most 'Complete' Program
Experts' Global GMAT Classroom Program in Noida
Experts' Global MBA Admissions Consulting- Admits in Each of the World's top 150 B-Schools | Students from 20+ Countries
15 GMAT Practice Tests with Video Explanations

Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 23 Aug 2018, 15:03
Dear Friends,

We are getting way too many repeat requests for access codes, which is a bit against the purpose of a free "one month trial". Further, we are seeing several new IDs being created only for requesting the access codes- while some of these are genuine, many are duplicate- something which is not in the right spirit and against the forum rules.

To avoid such incorrect use, we are putting the following condition on giving the access codes-

- Only one access code per user ID.
- Access codes only to the IDs which are older than two months <edit> or have minimum 20 posts </edit>.

Thank you for understanding.

Best wishes,
Experts' Global Team

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Exhaustive GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

Originally posted by Maxximus on 23 Aug 2018, 03:53.
Last edited by Maxximus on 23 Aug 2018, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 10:07
Hello, Maxximus.

My name is Navjyot Singh. And I am from Orissa. An engineer by profession with 7 years of work experience. I have recently quit my full time job so I can focus all my time ong GMAT prep.

As crazy it may sound I have been active on FB GMAT groups but never heard of gmatclub before. But today a colleague told me about you guys and I got to know the only way to reach you guys is through GMATclub.

I was really keen on checking out your GMAT software but I guess you made this rules very recently. Missed out by few hours I guess. :-)

If there can be an exception, kindly let me know, I would to try out your software. I will even post a detailed review for you guys here on Gmatclub.

If not, no problem, I guess I will have to wait for 2 months :-)
I am planning to take the GMAT in the month of November.

Any tips regarding how to approach this test or if you could link me to a specific blog post that might help me, would be much apprecited.

All the very best.

Regards,
Navjyot.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 10:13
Thank you for this offer. Please do give me the access codes!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
G
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 10:21
Hey Maxximus,

Hope you are doing great ! :-D

Can you please share the access code ?

Thanks in advance !

Maxximus wrote:
Dear Friends,

After helping hundreds of students through our 15 GMAT Practice Tests thread, we are here with an all the more exciting proposition- complimentary access to our end-to-end GMAT preparation program!

The GMAT Online Program by Experts' Global, in our humble opinion, is factually the world's most 'complete' GMAT program.

Highlights:

- 100+ Concept Videos (See GMAT broken into 100 small concepts and conquer each!)
    - 4000+ Practice Questions (After each concept video, take a short exercise to cement the concept)
    - 15 Full Length Tests with video explanations (Use exhaustive analytics to learn an improve)
    - 180+ two-minutes videos (Re-inforce almost all important concepts through these short, on-the-go-videos)
    - 12 sentence correction e-books (Ensure that you know the most nuanced of the GMAT SC concepts)
    - Three stages of preparation: Understand - Practice - Master (An organized, organic approach towards learning)
    - A range of interesting features (Such as diagnosis of weak areas, flag questions for review, stick-up your notes, study plans etc)

The program is priced at nominal $329.

Especially for GMAT Club users, we are giving access codes for a limited period. The access code will give you complete access to the software for one month from the date of activation.

Please reply on this thread, asking for the access, and we will PM you the code.

Here are the details of the offering: http://www.ExpertsGlobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

Here is the product walk-through:

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

Edit on 23rd August, 2018:
Owing to repeated misuse of this offer, we are putting the following conditions on giving the access codes-
- Access codes only to the IDs which are older than two months.

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!

Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 23 Aug 2018, 15:04
Hello Navjyot,

Thanks for your message.

As much as we may want to help you, we cannot make exceptions.

You may want to go through the following section of our website to find 180+ free GMAT video that will take you through the GMAT concepts in an organized way, through 2-minutes videos. As you are just starting up, please watch the bottom 5 videos first to understand the GMAT pattern and certain must-knows about the test.

https://www.expertsglobal.com/free-gmat-preparation

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Experts' Global

PS: Delaying your organized prep by 2 months is not recommended; you must consider opting for an organized GMAT preparation program, whichever you are able to lay your faith in. All the best!

HeySoulsister wrote:
Hello, Maxximus.

My name is Navjyot Singh. And I am from Orissa. An engineer by profession with 7 years of work experience. I have recently quit my full time job so I can focus all my time ong GMAT prep.

As crazy it may sound I have been active on FB GMAT groups but never heard of gmatclub before. But today a colleague told me about you guys and I got to know the only way to reach you guys is through GMATclub.

I was really keen on checking out your GMAT software but I guess you made this rules very recently. Missed out by few hours I guess. :-)

If there can be an exception, kindly let me know, I would to try out your software. I will even post a detailed review for you guys here on Gmatclub.

If not, no problem, I guess I will have to wait for 2 months :-)
I am planning to take the GMAT in the month of November.

Any tips regarding how to approach this test or if you could link me to a specific blog post that might help me, would be much apprecited.

All the very best.

Regards,
Navjyot.

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Exhaustive GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

Originally posted by Maxximus on 23 Aug 2018, 10:25.
Last edited by Maxximus on 23 Aug 2018, 15:04, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 4
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 12:40
Maxximus wrote:
Dear Friends,

We are getting way too many repeat requests for access codes, which is a bit against the purpose of a free "one month trial". Further, we are seeing several new IDs being created only for requesting the access codes- while some of these are genuine, many are duplicate- something which is not in the right spirit and against the forum rules.

To avoid such incorrect use, we are putting the following condition on giving the access codes-

Best wishes,
Experts' Global Team

I understand that rules are made to stop people misusing the free trial, my id is not 2 months old but you can surely check my GmatClub's profile, which surely tells you that my credentials are genuine. Hope you will send me the access code with me. Thanks in advance.

What to do if you are new to GMAT:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/what-to-do-if-you-are-new-272708.html#p2108758

GMAC official guides : https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmac-official-guides-the-master-directory-links-240610.html#p1854935

Give me kudos if you like it , it's totally harmless :)

Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 15:14
Hello GMATbuster92,

We understand. To include such genuine profiles, we have added some flexibility.

Quote:

- Access codes only to the IDs which are older than two months <edit> or have minimum 20 posts </edit>.

My colleague will share the code within a day.

Good luck with your prep!

GMATbuster92 wrote:
Maxximus wrote:
Dear Friends,

Best wishes,
Experts' Global Team

I understand that rules are made to stop people misusing the free trial, my id is not 2 months old but you can surely check my GmatClub's profile, which surely tells you that my credentials are genuine. Hope you will send me the access code with me. Thanks in advance.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 23:56
Maxximus,

Hope you are doing great !

Can you please share the access code ?

Thanks in advance !
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2018, 00:19
You're doing great. I would also like to get access code. Thank you

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2018, 00:24
Hi Maxximus,

I request you to provide access code. I am not sure if my profile is more than two months old, as I am one of the new joiners to club, but my profile is genuine.

Hope to receive access code from you.

Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global &nbs [#permalink] 24 Aug 2018, 00:24

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35  ...  39    Next  [ 767 posts ] 

Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT
HOT DEALS FOR SEPTEMBER
e-GMAT: Free 30 day Access! 25+ Video Lessons | 400+ Practice Questions | 7 Free Webinars
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - Try it for free Online, personalized course | Tutor support | Special GMAT Club discount + tests included
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $85/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month GMAT Prep Exams 3, 4, 5 & 6
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Math Revolution - $99/3 mo Free 1-month trial + Diagnostic Test
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap