GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Sep 2018, 12:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2018, 14:53
Hi maxximus,
Please share the access code.

Thanks in advance,
Intern
Intern
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2018, 20:52
Please share the access code, if possible.

Thanks.
Director
Director
G

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2018, 22:45
Hi Everyone!

We have just shared the access codes for all the recent requests.

Kindly check your PM to access the same.

All the best :-)
Experts' Global Team

Experts' Global GMAT Online Program - Factually, the World's Most 'Complete' Program
Experts' Global GMAT Classroom Program in Noida
Experts' Global MBA Admissions Consulting- Admits in Each of the World's top 150 B-Schools | Students from 20+ Countries
15 GMAT Practice Tests with Video Explanations

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2018, 23:17
Please share the access code..
Thanks in advance

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2018, 00:30

Thanks a ton!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2018, 03:54
Maxximus wrote:
Dear Friends,

Hope everyone is doing awesome!

After helping hundreds of students through our 15 GMAT Practice Tests thread, we are here with an all the more exciting proposition- complimentary access to our end-to-end GMAT preparation program!

The GMAT Online Program by Experts' Global, in our humble opinion, is factually the world's most 'complete' GMAT program.

Highlights:

- 100+ Concept Videos (See GMAT broken into 100 small concepts and conquer each!)
    - 4000+ Practice Questions (After each concept video, take a short exercise to cement the concept)
    - 15 Full Length Tests with video explanations (Use exhaustive analytics to learn an improve)
    - 180+ two-minutes videos (Re-inforce almost all important concepts through these short, on-the-go-videos)
    - 12 sentence correction e-books (Ensure that you know the most nuanced of the GMAT SC concepts)
    - Three stages of preparation: Understand - Practice - Master (An organized, organic approach towards learning)
    - A range of interesting features (Such as diagnosis of weak areas, flag questions for review, stick-up your notes, study plans etc)

The program is priced at nominal $329.

Especially for GMAT Club users, we are giving access codes for a limited period. The access code will give you complete access to the software for one month from the date of activation.

Please reply on this thread, asking for the access, and we will PM you the code.

Here are the details of the offering: http://www.ExpertsGlobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

Here is the product walk-through:

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

Can I have the access code please

Director
Director
G

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2018, 02:02
Hello Everyone!

We have recently shared the access codes for all the recent requests.

Experts' Global Team

Experts' Global GMAT Online Program - Factually, the World's Most 'Complete' Program
Experts' Global MBA Admissions Consulting- Admits in Each of the World's top 150 B-Schools | Students from 20+ Countries

Manager
Manager
B
GPA: 4
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2018, 04:50
Hi Maxximus,

Can you please PM me the code? I have a score of 700 in GMAT and I am looking to stretch my score to 730. Have read really good reviews about your mocks and would love to solve them before my next attempt.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2018, 05:09
Hi,

Could you please share the access code. Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2018, 05:44
Hello,

Could you please share the access code. Looking forward to practicing your mock tests.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 01:53
Hi maxximus,

Thanks in advance,
Director
Director
G

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 04:20
Hi Everyone!

We have just shared the access codes for all the recent requests.

Experts' Global Team

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 04:34
Dear team,

I have heard good reviews of Experts Global.
Request you to please share the access code with me.

Thanks & regards,
Aarti
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 04:44
hi team,

Could you please share the code.

Thank you!

Regards,
Sagar Mittal
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 23:36
Hi,

Please share the codes.

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2018, 00:37
Hi Team,

This looks promising, please share the access code

Thanks
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2018, 00:57
Hi,
That's awesome.
Can you please share the access codes ?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2018, 01:19
Hi can you please share the access code with me?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2018, 04:18
Hi! I have heard a lot about your practice test. Hoping to leverage those for my GMAT Prep. Could you please share the access code?

Thanks
Sahil
Director
Director
G

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2018, 06:21
Hello Everyone!

We have recently shared the access codes for all the recent requests.

Experts' Global Team

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global &nbs [#permalink] 14 Aug 2018, 06:21

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  27   28   29   30   31   32   33  ...  39    Next  [ 765 posts ] 

Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT
HOT DEALS FOR SEPTEMBER
e-GMAT: Free 30 day Access! 25+ Video Lessons | 400+ Practice Questions | 7 Free Webinars
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - Try it for free Online, personalized course | Unlimited tutor support | Special GMAT Club discount | GMAT Club tests included
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $85/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month GMAT Prep Exams 3, 4, 5 & 6
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Math Revolution - $99/3 mo Free 1-month trial + Diagnostic Test
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap