GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Oct 2019, 21:47

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Gies iMBA anyone?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Gies iMBA'21 (A)
Re: Gies iMBA anyone?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 08:14
All, Anyone received any updates regarding results?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: International Business, Operations
GPA: 3.91

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 08:18
imba2019 wrote:
All, Anyone received any updates regarding results?

Have not received anything yet. Crossing fingers. Hehe

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 08:30
No reply yet either. Trying to remain patient. We should hear back by EOD today right? At least that's what they told me on my interview "By April 5th"
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 08:34
freestylpolaris wrote:
No reply yet either. Trying to remain patient. We should hear back by EOD today right? At least that's what they told me on my interview "By April 5th"

Yes, That is what all of us heard during our interviews. If we don't receive by then, I think we can come to fair conclusion that none of us made it :)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 08:50
Perhaps they meant they would come to a decision on April 5th but not notify us until a later date? Not sure.

I wouldn't come to the conclusion that none of us made it just because we don't hear back by April 5th. I have been checking my application online and it still says "Awaiting Decision" and until it says denied I will not lose hope :)

I actually think it is a good sign we have not heard back yet. Based on previous replies to this thread everyone who got accepted had similar situations of not hearing back until last minute, and if I was on the decision committee I would send out denial letters first then acceptance letters, but that's just me.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 08:58
So nervous! I can’t stop checking my email! Good luck to everyone!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 09:00
freestylpolaris wrote:
Perhaps they meant they would come to a decision on April 5th but not notify us until a later date? Not sure.

I wouldn't come to the conclusion that none of us made it just because we don't hear back by April 5th. I have been checking my application online and it still says "Awaiting Decision" and until it says denied I will not lose hope :)

I actually think it is a good sign we have not heard back yet. Based on previous replies to this thread everyone who got accepted had similar situations of not hearing back until last minute, and if I was on the decision committee I would send out denial letters first then acceptance letters, but that's just me.

I have seen some post, that application status in the portal do not change if it is denied. It stays awaiting decision forever. Also I dont think they send denial letters. Only acceptance from what I have read.

Thanks for the clarity and hoping we all make it!
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q150 V150
GPA: 3.07

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 09:13
I recently got promoted and I wanted to update my resume on the application. I called them and they told me I could upload my updated resume but most likely the decision has already been made. This was early this week. Hopefully I get accepted. Fingers crossed. :)
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.55
WE: Operations (Military & Defense)

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 11:26
Still waiting as well. Is this everyone’s top choice?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 11:30
Due to cost and flexibility this is my only choice. I also live in IL so it's convenient.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 11:43
tringuyen0243 wrote:
Still waiting as well. Is this everyone’s top choice?

I don't find any other school which is half as decent as this. if it is good, then the cost is 60K+ There are cheaper schools who are ready to take anyone in without GMAT. But they dont even interview, no SOPs, nothing. you just pay them 40K and you are in. That's scary to me.

I can't find even a single grad school with this level of quality and focus for online MBA. This is my only choice for now.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 12:03
Haven't received anything yet, but I've been speaking to Austin in the office a few times and he told me that the emails would go out by the end of today, he said this earlier this week so I'm fairly sure it's all going out today.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 12:23
No word yet. I have been checking my inbox since morning. :D
Hope we all get in. Good Luck everyone!!!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 12:48
New here! Interviewed on 1st April and haven't heard from the school yet! Following this thread.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 12:54
I'm still waiting as well. I did email them earlier and asked if there was a time frame. I did not receive a response.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 13:00
premba wrote:
No word yet. I have been checking my inbox since morning. :D
Hope we all get in. Good Luck everyone!!!

Same here. Good luck to all as well.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 13:05
harshith1991 wrote:
Haven't received anything yet, but I've been speaking to Austin in the office a few times and he told me that the emails would go out by the end of today, he said this earlier this week so I'm fairly sure it's all going out today.

By end of the day,

Is that the working day - 5 pm? Or like before midnight?

Trying to be patient :)

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 13:11
STG24 wrote:
harshith1991 wrote:

By end of the day,

Is that the working day - 5 pm? Or like before midnight?

Trying to be patient :)

I did read thru these posts and found an applicant in July of last year that was expecting the decision on a Friday but didn't get the email until Saturday.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 13:13
imba2019 wrote:
freestylpolaris wrote:

I have seen some post, that application status in the portal do not change if it is denied. It stays awaiting decision forever. Also I dont think they send denial letters. Only acceptance from what I have read.

I did ask, during my interview, if I would receive notice either way and I was told that I would (denied or accepted).
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2019, 13:23
RHJoseph wrote:
imba2019 wrote:
freestylpolaris wrote:

I did ask, during my interview, if I would receive notice either way and I was told that I would (denied or accepted).

Glad to know. Thank you.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Gies iMBA anyone?   [#permalink] 05 Apr 2019, 13:23

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 258 posts ] 

Gies iMBA anyone?

new topic post reply Update application status