GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2019, 20:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

I stay 1 hour at an Uber everyday. How can I study properly in it?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
B
I stay 1 hour at an Uber everyday. How can I study properly in it?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2019, 05:20
Hi, I commute to and from work 1 hour everyday on an Uber. I'd like to use that time to study for the GMAT, since I work like 12 hrs/ day and don't have much time left.

What can I do to study for it while commuting from/to work?

- How can I have a good posture while at the same time studying effectively? I was studying with a physical book but it stays low on your legs and you need to look straight down, which is hurting my neck a bit.

At the same time, I was trying to study from an OG PDF today, but it is really hard to do questions in a pdf, since I can't write on the book (I was trying to hightlight the wrong answers and leave the right one non-highlighted, but it is really ineffective).

Does any one have any tips on how to best study on the car? (with physical book or with PDF and how can I solve questions efficiently)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Schools: LBS '22, ISB '20, IE '22
GPA: 3.6
WE: Marketing (Entertainment and Sports)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: I stay 1 hour at an Uber everyday. How can I study properly in it?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2019, 05:29
Hi SweatyImproved,

This is a very valid question. I will suggest you something which has worked really well for me. I have just recently downloaded READY4GMAT app on my phone. This is a great app, it has a great set of questions and I think you should surely try.

Regards
GMAT Club Bot
Re: I stay 1 hour at an Uber everyday. How can I study properly in it?   [#permalink] 06 Aug 2019, 05:29

I stay 1 hour at an Uber everyday. How can I study properly in it?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics