Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:23 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 618968 [0]
Given Kudos: 81595
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 77 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: Technology, Operations
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 2.5
WE:Engineering (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Schools: IESE '22 (M)
Send PM
Re: IESE Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hello,

I plan on applying to the college for the 2020 intake (Round 1). Could you please provide some feedback on my profile?

Basic bio:
- Nationality: Indian

Academic Details (commerce/business administration):
- Grad: BBA (in Finance) - rough calculation of GPA using the WES scale 3.42
- Post Grad: PGDM (in Finance) from a top-15 school in India - rough calculation of GPA using WES scale 3.37
- GMAT: 720 (Q47 V42 IR5 AWA4)

Work experience:
- 3 years with a Big 4. I worked with the Risk Advisory Services team in India. I did process risk assessment for several organizational processes for clients across several industries. I also worked with the senior management in Business Development activities for the India operations of the team.

- 3.5 years (post-PGDM experience) with the Indian arm of a US-based Hedge Fund in the Financial Operations team. I work as a part of the team that serves as a nodal point for internal and external stakeholders.

- While I have managed a couple of small teams for various tasks, I dont have any significant management experience.

International experience:
- In addition to dealing with stakeholders from all over the globe on a daily bases and working as a part of a team spread across various geographies, I also worked at the US office for a period of 4 months.

Extra-Curricular Activities :
- I have been actively involved in sports at school, college and corporate level.
- Currently pursuing a few courses in data analytics
- During my undergrad, I was a part of the strategy club, where I participated and organized in a few management fests.
- During my postgrad, I was a part of the committee dealing with student exchange programmes.
- I have been involved with the CSR groups in both the organizations.
- Currently volunteer at a local zero-funds volunteer organization that works to get surplus food from restaurants and communities to serve the less fortunate.
- Have completed an intro to German course

Post-MBA plans:
- I plan on leveraging my risk advisory/consulting and financial operations experience in landing a strategy consulting job

Reason for (second) MBA:
- Looking for diverse global exposure, and the associated learning that comes with learning, living, working and operating in an global environment
- Need for a more case-based approach to academics to leverage my knowledge
- Greater opportunities in terms of global mobility
- Create a global network to help me achieve my medium-term and long-tern goals
- Be associated with a global college brand

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: IESE Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi all
Please evaluate my profile
Gmat score 660 .
Profile details are:
Gender-Female
Nationality-- Indian
Industry - IT
Work ex- 5 years
B.Tech. 71%
12th 89%
10th 92%

Extracurriculars:
Certified in advanced level Robotics
Worked as a volunteer for NGO .
Was a part of college singing society. organized many competitions at college level

Post MBA Goals - Would like to work as a consultant
Manager
Manager
Send PM
testtaker2019 wrote:
Hello,

I plan on applying to the college for the 2020 intake (Round 1). Could you please provide some feedback on my profile?

Basic bio:
- Nationality: Indian

Academic Details (commerce/business administration):
- Grad: BBA (in Finance) - rough calculation of GPA using the WES scale 3.42
- Post Grad: PGDM (in Finance) from a top-15 school in India - rough calculation of GPA using WES scale 3.37
- GMAT: 720 (Q47 V42 IR5 AWA4)

Work experience:
- 3 years with a Big 4. I worked with the Risk Advisory Services team in India. I did process risk assessment for several organizational processes for clients across several industries. I also worked with the senior management in Business Development activities for the India operations of the team.

- 3.5 years (post-PGDM experience) with the Indian arm of a US-based Hedge Fund in the Financial Operations team. I work as a part of the team that serves as a nodal point for internal and external stakeholders.

- While I have managed a couple of small teams for various tasks, I dont have any significant management experience.

International experience:
- In addition to dealing with stakeholders from all over the globe on a daily bases and working as a part of a team spread across various geographies, I also worked at the US office for a period of 4 months.

Extra-Curricular Activities :
- I have been actively involved in sports at school, college and corporate level.
- Currently pursuing a few courses in data analytics
- During my undergrad, I was a part of the strategy club, where I participated and organized in a few management fests.
- During my postgrad, I was a part of the committee dealing with student exchange programmes.
- I have been involved with the CSR groups in both the organizations.
- Currently volunteer at a local zero-funds volunteer organization that works to get surplus food from restaurants and communities to serve the less fortunate.
- Have completed an intro to German course

Post-MBA plans:
- I plan on leveraging my risk advisory/consulting and financial operations experience in landing a strategy consulting job

Reason for (second) MBA:
- Looking for diverse global exposure, and the associated learning that comes with learning, living, working and operating in an global environment
- Need for a more case-based approach to academics to leverage my knowledge
- Greater opportunities in terms of global mobility
- Create a global network to help me achieve my medium-term and long-tern goals
- Be associated with a global college brand

Thanks!

OK third rewrite since my phone keeps erasing what I write because of accidental refreshes:

- indian: apply early
- good exp, solid
- you don't 'need' case study methods, you want them, there's a difference.

On paper you look good, but... So does everyone else.

Here's a question to think about: what will you bring to IESE

We all know what you want from iese, but why should the school invest in you, what will their return on investment be.
That is, I believe, a question a lot of applicants don't consider.

And attached to that: who are you as a person?

Other than that, as said: solid

Best of luck

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Guangzu123 wrote:
Hi all
Please evaluate my profile
Gmat score 660 .
Profile details are:
Gender-Female
Nationality-- Indian
Industry - IT
Work ex- 5 years
B.Tech. 71%
12th 89%
10th 92%

Extracurriculars:
Certified in advanced level Robotics
Worked as a volunteer for NGO .
Was a part of college singing society. organized many competitions at college level

Post MBA Goals - Would like to work as a consultant

OK, I would suggest to look at the post above yours and think through the points he highlighted.
Know what you want from an MBA, and what you bring to the mba

With regards to your profile:

Your gmat is a bit on the lower side, especially for, sorry to say, an Indian in IT. The fact that you are female does make up for it somewhat, but without more info about you it's hard to evaluate you further.

Work experience is OK, where?
I would love to know more about your singing.

Biggest thing for schools is fit, especially iese looks very holistically, if you bring something to the table no one else does, and you fit in with the open-minded collaborative culture, then 'some' weaker points can be overlooked

Just consider what you bring to the table.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Good day,
I am in a bit of dilemma regarding whether to apply or not. I have a low gmat score. Would request an honest review of my profile:

Nationality: Indian
Gender/Age: 29/Male
Work- Marine Engineer
Designation - Second Assistant Engineer

Gmat: 620 (q48,v28,ir8
Toefl: 101

Class X - 92.1 (ICSE)
Class XII - 86.5 (ISC) - Math/Bio
BE (Mechanical) - 7.90/10 (Bhilai Institute of Technology) (top 20 percent of the batch)
Pre Sea Training - A+ Grade (from one of India's premier maritime institutes for GME)

Summer Internships -
1. L&T ECC - project on process layout & time work analysis exceeded expectations of then GM, Assembly Shop
2. RSP, SAIL - project on time work management & cost analysis also exceeded expectations of DGM, Mechanical Shop.

Professional Qualifications:
MEO COC IV, issued by Ministry of Shipping, GOI according to UN's International Maritime Organisation's STCW regulations Manila Convention 2010. (pass percent less than 7 pc my time)
MEO COC IV, Certificate of Equivalence issued by Consulate of Marshall Islands
MEO COC III, Certificate of Equivalence issued by Consulate of Marshall Islands.
MEO COC II, issued by Ministry of Shipping (one oral left expected to be issued in first half 2020)

Full Member, International Association of Marine Surveyors & Consultants, Geneva

Work experience - 5.6 years
Sector - Maritime (Marine Engineer)
Company - ASP Ships, Melbourne (I work on behalf of ASP Crew Management Singapore and Ship Management, India)
Work - Have worked in dry bulk carriers and cruise. Vessels chartered by some of the biggest chartering firms in the world - Panocean S.Korea, Pacific Basin HK, J.Lauritzen Copenhagen, Oldendoff Germany, Kuok family of HK, Rinat Akhmetov's (Ukraine's richest person) Midinvest, etc..

Foreign Experience
Worked in 85 destinations in 26 countries with members from 8 nationalities

Professional Achievements:
Part of Company's takeover team. Recently took over 10 mil USD vessel for Abo Shoten Ltd, Japan.
Have carried out pipeline modifications (kind of architectural changes) to suit latest IMO regulations and got it ClassNK (Japanese Classification Society) approved in first attempt. (Did it at the age of 27)
Carried out critical jobs in dry-docks and lead engine team in completing high risk jobs. (for example: In Jan 2019, vessel stopped near s.atlantic due to Main Engine malfunction. Vsl carrying perishable cargo worth 1.4 mil USD. 40 knots gale approaching from stern. Led a team to find and rectify fault at engine temperatures excess of 180 degC in 3 hours. Similar job in normal engine temp takes 4-5 hours)
Other Misc...

Academic Achievements:
Pre Sea Training - Best Outgoing Cadet GME 19 batch,2012-13
Engineering -
Won a lot of events in techfests - IIT B, IIT Kgp, NIT raipur & NIT rourkela
Best robotics design in Kshitij 2009 (IIT Kgp)
Was Central India student co-ordinator for Robotics workshops, Kharagpur Robosoccer Students Group (IIT Kgp)
Overall Student Co-ordinator, Urja 2KXi - Central India's biggest college fest by a student club, 2011 (From marketing to sponsorship to operations - held meetings with IBM India, SECL (a subsidiary of COAL India), CREDA, PCRA, Coca Cola Central India GM, etc.

Co-founder, Verve Technologies - one of Central India's first student startups in robotics. This was in pre Startup era of India. As the core team disbanded (left for Germany n US to do masters. One got UN funding for masters coz of one of his designs) the firm collapsed in 2015 i think. I left it in 2012-13.

Apart from these a few others.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
I want to know my chances of getting into Iese Deferred MBA

Academic grades: Score in 10th is 88%, 12th std grade= 90%. Graduating from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Bachelors of Business Administration program with a CGPA of 3.8/4. My UG university is ranked in top 10 for this field.Pursuing Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA UK).

Internship experience: Data Analyst at a quick-service restaurant. Secured a 2 months internship at PWC for coming summer

Achievements: Winner of State level table tennis tournament and secured All India Rank 1 in multiple CIMA exams. Won various B-plan competition and startup idea competition.

Extra-curriculars: One year experience at an NGO. Member of Entrepreneurship Cell of my college and AISEC club. Published a research paper on Operation Research in a journal with an impact factor of 7.0.

Certification course: Financial Market from Yale University via Coursera. Stock trading Workshop at IIT-B. I have completed a couple of more certification courses in other domains.

Expected GMAT score: 710-730 ( Got 710 in first simulated/ mock test)

I have also worked closely with my brother on a startup which in in B2B domain and have revenues of a $500,000.

Please provide me valuable insights into my profile and areas of improvement

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Hi everyone.

I am looking at Iese as a school I want to go to the coming year. Request your comments and any suggestions for schools other than IMD would be highly appreciated.

Nationality: Indian ( Male, 30 )

Undergrad: Nirma University, Ahmedabad, CGPA : 7.76, First Class with Distinction,

GMAT: 660 ( Q 48, V 33) - Less than Gmatprep mocks given so will be attempting once more

Work experience: Project management , 7 years of experience in development and delivery of
capital infrastructure(T&D) projects with Tata Power
• Have been part of core teams in developing energy assets( capex) acheiveing capitalisation ranging USD 5M to 75M.
and increasing installed transmission capacity upwards of 2000 MVA.
• Led project execution at site for major capex projects managing site team of OEMs, large contractors and local vendors( team size approx 150+)
• Have managed multidisciplinary engineering site activities for a major project transition from EPC to BOQ model( short close contract of major EPC player midway in the project led to change in execution philosophy).
• Have led department HSE activities as departmental coordinator for 6 months. Prepped HSE dashboard for senior management, analysed operational and audit data for multiple sites to help bring two important safety improvements that were showcased in company's annual innovation event.
• Worked on project sites with international teams of various OEMs for a consistent time frame. ( 5 years)

Community and others:
• I have worked at an NGO full time for 6 months involved in installation of solar equipment in remote villages in gujarat. I spent a significant portion of this time also working on literacy campaigns for such remote villages on the use of solar pumps and panels.
• While working for transmission line projects in Mumbai, I have been actively involved in regular programs where people living below high voltage transmission lines are sensitized on the dangers of EHV lines.
• I have worked also with a couple of tourist organisation in Goa for 2 months where I had been involved in sustainable cooking practices in a small village for a large tourist crowd.

Post MBA goals
• Post graduation I want to continue in the energy sector as my interests are strongly aligned with the renewable space. My short term goals include getting to work on the manufacturing side of the project supply chain ( Companies like ABB, Vestas, Siemens) as till now I have worked for a utility and client side. Long term goals are to work on large scale distributed energy sufficiency programs for developing economies.

Looking forward to your comments. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Send PM
Hi experts! Would be grateful for an honest review of my profile chances (planning to apply for 2021 intake) -

1. Indian Male 26 year-old based in Dubai, GMAT 730(V 40, Q 49, 96th percentile)

2. Education:
1) Bachelors in Business Statistics (University Rank 1)
2) Chartered Accountant (Country-level rank: Top 50 among ~150k exam takers)
3) CFA (All 3 levels cleared - can apply for the Charter if it is worth it for apps- some advice on this would be valuable)

3. Certifications:
1) Adv Dip in Management Accounting (CIMA, UK)
2) Business Analytics (HBS Online)
3) SQL Bootcamp (Udemy)
4) Fundamentals of Digital Marketing (Google Digital Garage)

4. Languages: English, Hindi, German (A2)

5. Professional Work Experience:
1) 1+ yrs with leading tech startup in Dubai in Strategic Finance - financial modeling, forecasting, analytics, cost optimization (working closely with colleagues from 15 nationalities)
2) 4 years with 2 leading CPG companies in India (1 F500 & other part of big Indian conglomerate group) - different functions within finance (audit, fp&a, reporting, brand finance), 2 promotions, managing 1 qualified management accountant direct report, delivered multiple cost optimization projects (won Best Cost savings initiative award), 2 other awards for different projects that led to strong financial achievement, part of transformation projects, conducted cost-saving workshops and MS Excel trainings at manufacturing locations for shop floor staff
3) 2 years with a Big 4 audit firm (audit associate as a part of Chartered accountant course) - Led audit engagements independently, received an award

6. Extra-curriculars:
1) Running (several half marathons - have suffered from asthma since childhood)
2) Blogging & group management (15 + finance-related blog posts for finance pages with ~250k readership as well as a software provider's website), Manager of a LinkedIn group with ~10k members
3) Associated with an NGO involved in teaching underprivileged kids through interactive learning techniques
4) Salsa dancing (learnt for over 2 years, passed level 1 exam conducted by ISTD, UK)

7. International exposure: 1+ year working in Dubai with cross-cultural team, 4 years elementary school in the US, Worked with international teams on transformation projects while at F500 company in India

8. Post-MBA Goals: Top tier consulting or investment banking for few years, then back to industry in strategy + finance leadership roles
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42
Send PM
Background and nationality - Indian (male), age at application stage - 26, Business education (Undergrad and post-grad from top tier institutes in India)
GMAT: 730 -740 (Realistic target)
Undergrad Gpa- 7.48(equivalent to 4.0 acc to gmac)

Post grad Gpa - 2.93/4.33 from IIM (top 30% of class)

Work experience and leadership - 3.5 years (during application) CPG firm in India, led a team of 10+ management graduates for all these 3.5 yrs, promotion in 2 years, youngest and fastest to get promoted, youngest state head, highest growth and achievement nos. in first 2 years

Recommendations from Pan India Heads

Community and others -
1) volunteering at a free school for the underprivileged - arranged youth awareness camps and increased enrollment at school
2) Volunteering at a school for special needs children - mostly kids who don't have resources for correct diagnosis - tried to teach them nuances of human interaction and to make them independent in their daily tasks

Hosted a tedx event and achieved a blackbelt in martial arts, opportunity to represent country and state in international and national competitions

Post MBA goals - transition to consulting and then start an entrepreneurial venture

zero international experience, but experienced many cultures in India

Ideal GMAt score considering my background

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi all,

I‘m an MBB-Associate looking to matriculate for a company-sponsored MBA at IESE (2021 intake). Looking for brief feedback on my overall profile and whether retaking GMAT is necessary.

Background
  • Work experience (at matriculation): Ca. 2.5 years at an MBB in Germany excl. internships at two T2s, a Big 4, and a tech consulting firm (two of which in Private Equity- / M&A-consulting)
  • Extra-curriculars: Leadership-role on campus during semester abroad, started club during Masters (doubled membership within a year)
  • Academic experience: B. Sc. in Computer Science, M. Sc. in Management, both at a highly ranked state school, Masters with a highly international student body
  • Educational: Semester abroad at highly international university in SEA, next to English and native language, basic proficiency in one additional European language

Stats
  • GMAT: 700 (Q48, V38), looking to retake and increase verbal score
  • GPA: Undergrad: 2.2 (upper midfield), Masters: 1.3 (distinction, top 10 %)—both in German grading scale, not GPA

MBA Info
  • Goal of MBA: Two goals: 1) continue at MBB upon returning, 2) use summer internship to explore Private Equity as a viable post-consulting career and build related network
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 670 Q42 V40
Send PM
Hey all, if I could get a profile review that would be greatly appreciated!

Background and nationality:
Canadian national, born and raised here. Currently living in Montreal, native English speaker but also speak good French. Played Varisty rugby for 4 years for my university in the BC Premiership, would've played semi-professional after university by my career was ended early due to having a back tumour (more on that below).

Undergrad Information: 3.1, Bachelor of Arts (History) with Minor in Business.
GMAT: 670 (Q 42, V 40).

Work experience and leadership: Will be matriculating with 4 years of experience, 3 of those years as a manager. After 10 months of my first job post-uni, I was promoted to our National Operations Manager, overseeing 16 staff across Canada & Hawaii (Beverage distribution organisation). Did that for a year, moved to Montreal, and I solely managed our Eastern Canada team. Huge reorganisation because of COVID, now I manage our supply chain network across Canada and relationships with our 3rd party distributors.

Community and others
After recovering from surgery, I started playing amateur rugby again. I also volunteer as a coach at our local club, but sadly due to COVID I wasnt able to do that.

Post MBA goals
Environmental/sustainability consulting. My current company is a B-Corp and is carbon negative, and are working with other companies on how they can lessen their carbon footprint. I'm very passionate about our environmental footprint in the world and want to help other companies lower their resource usage and make a large change on how the private business world affects our environment.

Anything else?: Low GPA for two reasons - first year I was in Astrophysics, and hated it. Didn't do well at all, around 2.5 GPA. Switched programs, really enjoyed my uni after and did well. Final semester of university, I was diagnosed with a benign tumour in my spinal cord which really through my studies up into the air! Should've deferred, but didn't. Finished final semester with a 3.4 average.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Please help me view my chances

Background and nationality
Peru, Male 29
Undergrad Information
Industrial engineering. GPA 4.0
GMAT: 620 =( - 49Q 27V
Work experience and leadership (+5y)
current MBB consultant - Sponsored. Evaluated as overachiever (percentile 80 from the firm)
previous +3 years as consultant
Community and others
Post MBA goals
Stay MBB
Anything else?
Wide background on NGOs activities. Acting
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Andres1818,

Your profile looks good. Let's evaluate step-by-step:

Stats: Your undergrad GPA is perfect but the GMAT score is low. However, I believe, your background and the other aspects of your profile (say work-ex and community) can definitely compensate for this.

Work-ex: A great experience! Though you have not provided many details, I believe you should have many great leadership experiences. If possible, try bringing some good international experiences as well. IESE has an international culture and thus bringing this quality can supplement your essays greatly.

ECs: Well, I do not have details but your confidence says you have a lot to talk about in this aspect as well. So, well done for your contributions here!

Overall, I feel IESE can be a good pick for you. A good portion of students in IESE come from consulting thus providing you with good opportunities for networking. Also, keep in mind, every school is concerned about how it can be a great fit to your goals, therefore do your research well on the school and connect it to your goals (especially long-term).

Also, I would like to know which other schools are you eyeing? And, you should not keep reservations about applying to some other great schools if you think you can be the right fit for them. Recently, we have helped a very unconventional profile into Rotman. You should read her story and tips, if nothing, it will give you a lot of confidence in owning up your own story!

If you'd like, we are happy to hop on a call with you to discuss your profile at length and help you understand the school better. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Kashish Garg,
Community Manager, MBA and Beyond

On behalf of,
Shantanu Sharma, Linkedin
Founder and Admissions Consultant, MBA and Beyond
Testimonials
Email: shantanu@mbaandbeyond.com
What s app: +65-97158525

Andres1818 wrote:
Please help me view my chances
Background and nationality
Peru, Male 29
Undergrad Information
Industrial engineering. GPA 4.0
GMAT: 620 =( - 49Q 27V
Work experience and leadership (+5y)
current MBB consultant - Sponsored. Evaluated as overachiever (percentile 80 from the firm)
previous +3 years as consultant
Community and others
Post MBA goals
Stay MBB
Anything else?
Wide background on NGOs activities. Acting
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys,

Please allow me to briefly introduce myself - my name is Rashu Jindel and I graduated from IESE's MBA program in 2018. I have been a passionate alum of the school ever since, and GMAT Club was one of the main resources I used to connect with fellow applicants.

To all those considering business school - I want to help. If you want any of the following:
- Profile assessment
- Personal story development
- Essay editing
- Interview prep
- Guidance on networking in a b-school context
- Resume editing

Please do reach out to me via GMAT Club and I will be happy to work with you. I aim to work with only 10 applicants each application cycle, and charge only a small, nominal fee for my work. Any video calls will be conducted via Facetime/https://gmatclub.com/chat and I would use Google docs for essay and resume related work.

I look forward to hearing from you all. Best of luck to all of you!
Current Student
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: ISB '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
Send PM
Hi everyone! I was hoping to apply in R2 (2022) for the IESE MBA and wanted thoughts on my profile -

Background and nationality : Female, 24, Indian
Undergrad Information : B.E. in Electronics and Comm Engg from Delhi University (CGPA 7.2)
GMAT: 710 (V41, Q46)
Work experience and leadership : Working at a leading pharma consulting firm as an associate (now associate consultant) for the last 2.7 years (1 fast-tracked promotion). Worked with clients from USA and teams from all over the world. Mentored juniors from USA, Argentina and India
Others : The President of my college Debate society and President of the college's newspaper club
Post MBA goals : Work on building strategies in order to mitigate loopholes in India's healthcare system (mainly related to access to healthcare and digitization of healthcare information for increased efficiency)
Anything else? : I already have an ISB admit and so, I also want to understand if pursuing IESE MBA would be a better option + what are my chances for a scholarship at IESE?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Schools: IESE '22 (M)
Send PM
Kudos
Beyond the usual profile evaluation, I would explore personal reasons as to why I would want to be in Europe, Barcelona (for the 2 years or more), and IESE.

Speaking with adcom and alumni really helps add some context to those questions.

A good motivation story that aligns with what you bring (in terms of skills and experience) and what the program has to offer will help boost your odds.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 37
Send PM
Hi everyone, was hoping to apply for the 2024 MBA Intake, and could appreciate any feedback on my profile

28, M, Indian (lived in Singapore for undergrad)
Undergrad: Bachelor in Science Business and Management from the University of London (in Singapore)
GPA: Honors 2nd Class Upper

Work Experience: 6 years of work experience in family business of manufacturing and exports. Worked with international clients and added customers from multiple countries across the world. Also managed day to day operations as well as finances of 1 division of the company. Primarily been in a leadership role.

GMAT: 710 (Q49, V38)

Others: President of the Public Speaking Club at university, conducted workshops for over 100+ students in public speaking as the main trainer, emceed events and Open House, received an award from the university

Post MBA goals: Expand our business by adding customer base from Europe
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2