GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 23 Jan 2020, 12:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2013
Posts: 11
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Other)
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2013, 13:37
1
Got the interview call 2 days ago..But since I already got into ISB, I am thinking of not giving the interview.Any suggestions about the same?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Nov 2013
Posts: 26
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Dec 2013, 02:40
archiitd wrote:
Got the interview call 2 days ago..But since I already got into ISB, I am thinking of not giving the interview.Any suggestions about the same?


I am in the same boat..thinking about joining ISB.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Posts: 17
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Schools: Merage - Class of 2017
GPA: 3.7
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2014, 00:28
i submitted my application in R3...
can someone share what's the approx turn around time from Mays?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2013
Posts: 492
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2014, 09:26
manutdreddevils wrote:
i submitted my application in R3...
can someone share what's the approx turn around time from Mays?


Hey, I am an R2 applicants. Usually Mays take good amount of time to revert; however, you can hear from them soon too.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2012
Posts: 54
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
WE: Programming (Aerospace and Defense)
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2014, 11:26
AdiRedDevil wrote:
manutdreddevils wrote:
i submitted my application in R3...
can someone share what's the approx turn around time from Mays?


Hey, I am an R2 applicants. Usually Mays take good amount of time to revert; however, you can hear from them soon too.


But... is there any Notification deadline for a given round????

Regards,
Chetan
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2013
Posts: 492
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2014, 12:21
gchetansharma wrote:
AdiRedDevil wrote:
manutdreddevils wrote:
i submitted my application in R3...
can someone share what's the approx turn around time from Mays?


Hey, I am an R2 applicants. Usually Mays take good amount of time to revert; however, you can hear from them soon too.


But... is there any Notification deadline for a given round????

Regards,
Chetan


Frankly speaking, I haven't looked much into the decision deadline. However, as per the trend, the decision will be available within 3months of applying.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2012
Posts: 54
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
WE: Programming (Aerospace and Defense)
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2014, 05:02
AdiRedDevil wrote:
gchetansharma wrote:
AdiRedDevil wrote:

Hey, I am an R2 applicants. Usually Mays take good amount of time to revert; however, you can hear from them soon too.


But... is there any Notification deadline for a given round????

Regards,
Chetan


Frankly speaking, I haven't looked much into the decision deadline. However, as per the trend, the decision will be available within 3months of applying.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


the decision dead lines are not mentioned in the website. Even I believe the turnaround time is around 3 months.....will have to wait till the time comes..

Regards,
Chetan
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Nov 2013
Posts: 13
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2014, 01:35
They have specified on their website that they don't have decision deadlines.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Schools: Cox '16 (II)
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2014, 02:27
Hi all,

I have submitted my application on 15th jan. As of now the status shows application submitted, has anyone else who has submitted by R3 deadline received any notification. And do we get any notification for accepted/waitlisted/declined ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Posts: 17
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Schools: Merage - Class of 2017
GPA: 3.7
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2014, 12:11
I submitted my application on 4th Jan...still shows Application Submitted !!! has anyone received any update from mays??

priyankaH wrote:
Hi all,

I have submitted my application on 15th jan. As of now the status shows application submitted, has anyone else who has submitted by R3 deadline received any notification. And do we get any notification for accepted/waitlisted/declined ?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2013
Posts: 492
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2014, 08:21
R2 applicants, any word on admission decision. I was interviewed on 20th Dec or so and I was told that I will receive my decision by mid-Jan; however, I have not heard back from the admissions committee. I wanted to know the decision status of other R2 applicants before calling the committee.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Jan 2012
Posts: 17
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2014, 22:31
AdiRedDevil wrote:
R2 applicants, any word on admission decision. I was interviewed on 20th Dec or so and I was told that I will receive my decision by mid-Jan; however, I have not heard back from the admissions committee. I wanted to know the decision status of other R2 applicants before calling the committee.


R2 applicant, was interviewed on Monday 6th January... I was told that I will receive the final decision in 2-3 weeks…haven’t heard back anything yet
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2013
Posts: 492
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2014, 12:02
nabhargava wrote:
AdiRedDevil wrote:
R2 applicants, any word on admission decision. I was interviewed on 20th Dec or so and I was told that I will receive my decision by mid-Jan; however, I have not heard back from the admissions committee. I wanted to know the decision status of other R2 applicants before calling the committee.


R2 applicant, was interviewed on Monday 6th January... I was told that I will receive the final decision in 2-3 weeks…haven’t heard back anything yet


Well, I am happy to know that I'm not the only one waiting for quite sometime :)
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7420
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2014, 13:34
Hello GMATCLUB Members,

We are bringing a webinar with Q&A as well as chats with current students focused on the Waitlisted Applicants.
The first event of this series is Webinar conducted by Admissionado's Founder and HBS Alum Jon Frank. Jon will share his suggestions followed by a Q&A session. This is your opportunity to ask your specific questions. The webinar will take place on 31st January 2014, Friday, 9 AM PST.

We shall also be conducting chat sessions with some Current students from various schools who were successfully admitted from a waitlist so you can learn what to expect from the process, what worked for them, and what it takes. These chats shall take place in our Chat Room. We will release the times & Dates (all will be the first week of February)

Webinar Link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/pjoin/531329318/105379349
Download event to your Outlook
If you are on a waitlist - you do NOT want to miss these!

The webinar and chats are free. There will be a 30-minute Q&A session at the end of the Webinar on Friday Jan 31st at 9 AM PST - join to have your questions answered.

Thank You! :)
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Nov 2013
Posts: 13
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2014, 02:44
Hello Everyone,

I have created a whatsapp group for the admitted candidates to help each other with immigration and other transition related things. Please send me a pm for the request.

Best,
Harshal
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7420
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2014, 07:28

!
Join us for a chat with several current students who have been admitted from WL last year.
When: Tue Feb 4th at 9 AM PST
Where: GMAT Club Chat



The recording of the Getting off a Waitlist Webinar is now available on Youtube:



_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Jan 2012
Posts: 17
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2014, 22:54
In!!! Got an email today :-D
Now wait for scholarship begins..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Nov 2013
Posts: 13
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2014, 02:40
nabhargava wrote:
In!!! Got an email today :-D
Now wait for scholarship begins..


Congratulations! Where are you located?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Jan 2012
Posts: 17
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2014, 02:47
harshalchawla wrote:
nabhargava wrote:
In!!! Got an email today :-D
Now wait for scholarship begins..


Congratulations! Where are you located?


Thanks Harshal!

I am from India.
Also, I would like to join that whatsapp group. Will send you a PM.

Cheers,
Naman
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Dec 2013
Posts: 9
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2014, 03:01
nabhargava wrote:
AdiRedDevil wrote:
R2 applicants, any word on admission decision. I was interviewed on 20th Dec or so and I was told that I will receive my decision by mid-Jan; however, I have not heard back from the admissions committee. I wanted to know the decision status of other R2 applicants before calling the committee.


R2 applicant, was interviewed on Monday 6th January... I was told that I will receive the final decision in 2-3 weeks…haven’t heard back anything yet




Can you let us know when you submitted your app and when you finished your interview?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 05 Feb 2014, 03:01

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6    Next  [ 116 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Mays (UT A&M) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne