It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 03:27

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Ross R1 | Kellogg R1 | Darden R1 | Tepper R1


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2017
Posts: 119

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 129

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 20:45
amitmainf wrote:
Your HEC Montreal file number is your student number (t
but it is not mandatory on the recommendation letter form.

parham wrote:
emergency !!!! please help me
Dear friends
In recommendation letter there is a field "HEC Montréal file number" the question is should my recommenders use my HEC ID or the User ID for online admission application to HEC Montréal ?


Hi amitmainf do you mean that I can submit recommendation letters prior to beginning my application process?
Thanks for the answer

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 129

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2017
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Schools: HEC Montreal '20
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2017, 01:55
cbh wrote:
amitmainf wrote:
Your HEC Montreal file number is your student number (t
but it is not mandatory on the recommendation letter form.

parham wrote:
emergency !!!! please help me
Dear friends
In recommendation letter there is a field "HEC Montréal file number" the question is should my recommenders use my HEC ID or the User ID for online admission application to HEC Montréal ?


Hi amitmainf do you mean that I can submit recommendation letters prior to beginning my application process?
Thanks for the answer

Yes, you can.
My referees submitted the forms before I submitted my application.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2017
Posts: 119

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 129

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2017, 06:01
yesh2390 wrote:
Yes, you can.
My referees submitted the forms before I submitted my application.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

thanks for replying
http://www.hec.ca/programmes/lettre_rec ... amique.pdf
but in the recommendation form they are asking about HEC Montréal file number, otherwise if I send the recommendations how they would associate them with my application later? Searching among all candidates by Combination of name family name and year of birth may work, however it's no an efficient way and can cause a mistake.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 129

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2017
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Schools: HEC Montreal '20
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2017, 03:33
It can be sent with the HEC ID. You'll get one as soon as you start the application.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2017
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Schools: HEC Montreal '20
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2017, 05:23
Hi All!
Did anyone get an admit for round 2?

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Affiliations: Xado Technology Inc., Shomal University
Joined: 22 May 2014
Posts: 31

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 13

Location: Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: HEC Montreal '20
GPA: 3
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Premium Member
Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2017, 01:22
yesh2390 wrote:
Hi All!
Did anyone get an admit for round 2?


I have applied for 2nd round and there still is no news!
folks who applied in the first round should tell us how much time after submitting the application they got the decisions.

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 13

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jan 2017
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 1

Location: Kazakhstan
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.5
Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2017, 03:02
1
This post received
KUDOS
parham wrote:
yesh2390 wrote:
Hi All!
Did anyone get an admit for round 2?


I have applied for 2nd round and there still is no news!
folks who applied in the first round should tell us how much time after submitting the application they got the decisions.




In the 1st round, some of the offers were made within a few days after submission of application. I believe most of them were made close to last day of decision for the round. So if you have not heard from them so far, expect something soon.

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2017, 05:37
Anybody got an offer for round 2? It's really hard to be patient. Besides anybody has an idea about how many people applied for this year?

bj86 wrote:
parham wrote:
yesh2390 wrote:
Hi All!
Did anyone get an admit for round 2?


I have applied for 2nd round and there still is no news!
folks who applied in the first round should tell us how much time after submitting the application they got the decisions.




In the 1st round, some of the offers were made within a few days after submission of application. I believe most of them were made close to last day of decision for the round. So if you have not heard from them so far, expect something soon.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Jul 2014
Posts: 44

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 20

Location: Colombia
WE: Business Development (Telecommunications)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2017, 08:26
It is difficult to know how many applicants have applied so far, most schools don't post this information. They usually take up to 1 month after the application deadline for every round, it is difficult but be patient.


Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 20

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2017, 19:07
Muchas gracias bro. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

fermar84 wrote:
It is difficult to know how many applicants have applied so far, most schools don't post this information. They usually take up to 1 month after the application deadline for every round, it is difficult but be patient.


Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Sep 2015
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2017, 20:28
Does HEC Montreal has a rolling admission cycles? meaning to say is if you apply now even the deadlines for Class'19 has passed away. Does they entertain or you have to wait till the next window gets open around September?

Thanks

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2017, 20:33
I asked them specifically of this question. They reply they will handle the revision process on a timely manner, which I assume the admission is rolling basis.
naqshgarg wrote:
Does HEC Montreal has a rolling admission cycles? meaning to say is if you apply now even the deadlines for Class'19 has passed away. Does they entertain or you have to wait till the next window gets open around September?

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Sep 2015
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2017, 20:46
leo2017 wrote:
I asked them specifically of this question. They reply they will handle the revision process on a timely manner, which I assume the admission is rolling basis.
naqshgarg wrote:
Does HEC Montreal has a rolling admission cycles? meaning to say is if you apply now even the deadlines for Class'19 has passed away. Does they entertain or you have to wait till the next window gets open around September?

Thanks



Thanks Leo, If it is rolling basis then it is really great. I personally feel that it provides you ample time to work around your application.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2017, 20:58
but if you are international student, u need to be hurry. Just FYI :)

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Sep 2015
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2017, 21:10
leo2017 wrote:
but if you are international student, u need to be hurry. Just FYI :)


Ya thats true :thumbup: :-)

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Nov 2017, 02:45
1
This post received
KUDOS
I just got the offer. The admission office is so cool. In my case, I submit the application on Monday, and got the reply today. They did a respectful job. And I think I will accept the offer. See you guys in Montreal soon.

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2017
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Schools: HEC Montreal '20
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Nov 2017, 03:28
leo2017 wrote:
I just got the offer. The admission office is so cool. In my case, I submit the application on Monday, and got the reply today. They did a respectful job. And I think I will accept the offer. See you guys in Montreal soon.

Hi Leo,

Congratulations on the admit! ?

Also, you submitted the application on Monday? Wasn't Nov 1st the deadline for R2?

And all the best for your year in college! [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Regards,
Yesh

Sent from my ONE E1003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Nov 2017, 03:59
Yes, I submit the application very late. But I was contacting these guys through email, and they said they will process on a timely basis, and suggested me to submit the application asap.

But interestingly there is no mention of scholarship in my offer letter. Does that mean I won't get the CAD7000 subsidy for international students?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2017, 21:14
does anybody has ideas about the length of post graduate work permit after completing the program? three years or just 1 year? This is also an important factor to take into consideration.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 May 2017
Posts: 7

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2017, 10:49
My understanding is that the duration of the work permit equals the duration of the programme (unless it is a 2 year programme, in which case the work permit is for 3 years). So, in the case of the HEC MBA, it should be 1 year.

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018)   [#permalink] 28 Nov 2017, 10:49

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 181 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

MBA HEC Montreal Class of 2019 (Matriculating 2018)

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.