Last visit was: 22 May 2024, 19:43 It is currently 22 May 2024, 19:43
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 600 Q40 V32
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 608 [0]
Given Kudos: 141
Concentration: Marketing, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V32
GMAT 2: 680 Q47 V35
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Hey Deval!

I am in the same boat as you. There has been no update after 'Application Completed' and status as "N.A."
Also, in the checklist, it does not show a 'tick-mark' for the financial documents and TOEFL when actually I had submitted both.
Is it the same for you as well?

Hopefully both of us get an interview call coming week! :)

devalmaniar wrote:
Hello Folks,

I submitted my application on 26/1 and my recommendation letters would have been submitted a few days after, I reckon.
I still haven't heard from the adcom for any interview.

Should I consider this a ding? Is the wave of first interview invites already complete?

Stats: Indian applicant / GMAT 720 / Post MBA career goal in Education Technology

Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.87
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
utkarshprabhat wrote:
Hey Deval!

I am in the same boat as you. There has been no update after 'Application Completed' and status as "N.A."
Also, in the checklist, it does not show a 'tick-mark' for the financial documents and TOEFL when actually I had submitted both.

devalmaniar wrote:
Hello Folks,

I submitted my application on 26/1 and my recommendation letters would have been submitted a few days after, I reckon.

Should I consider this a ding? Is the wave of first interview invites already complete?

Stats: Indian applicant / GMAT 720 / Post MBA career goal in Education Technology

Thanks!

Even I am on the same page guys. My application status changed to application submitter on 15th Feb, but no further update yet. When did your's changed?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ShantanuSinha wrote:
utkarshprabhat wrote:
Hey Deval!

devalmaniar wrote:
Hello Folks,

Thanks!

Even I am on the same page guys. My application status changed to application submitter on 15th Feb, but no further update yet. When did your's changed?

Mine changed exactly at the same time.
Does yours also show the financial docs and TOEFL/ielts unchecked in the checklist?

Hopefully there's a wave of admit coming our way.
Manager
Manager
Send PM

devalmaniar wrote:
Hello Folks,

Thanks!
[/quote]

Even I am on the same page guys. My application status changed to application submitter on 15th Feb, but no further update yet. When did your's changed?[/quote]
Mine changed exactly at the same time.
Does yours also show the financial docs and TOEFL/ielts unchecked in the checklist?

Hopefully there's a wave of admit coming our way.[/quote]

I didn't submit TOEFL. But yes I submitted play slips from my organisation as financial proof but it has a red cross in checklist.

Even I am very hopeful for the interview invite, simply becoz I deserve it and I m in love with NUS. Good luck to all.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1266 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Its been a month and there's no update from the school. My checklist isn't updated. When I reached out to them, they said that it iis done manually and it will take time. Now, I am checking after more than 2 weeks and the status is same.

Not sure what is going on?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
keats wrote:
Its been a month and there's no update from the school. My checklist isn't updated. When I reached out to them, they said that it iis done manually and it will take time. Now, I am checking after more than 2 weeks and the status is same.

Not sure what is going on?

Don't worry. Let them take their time. They will definitely update you. Maybe they are still looking into your profile. It's a good sign until it's rejected. ;)

Once your application status changes to Application Submitted, I think then only they start evaluating your profile.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.82
WE:Operations (Transportation)
Send PM
My NUS MBA status says "Interview Done". Had my prelim interview on the 22nd Feb. Nothing after that.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
bhavesh1991 wrote:
My NUS MBA status says "Interview Done". Had my prelim interview on the 22nd Feb. Nothing after that.

When did your application status change to Application Complete?

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 dual sim using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
bhavesh1991 wrote:

Status "Interview Done" Prelim interview on 7th Feb. No communication yet. Now beat that :lol:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 322 [0]
Given Kudos: 198
WE:General Management (Other)
Send PM
Got admission offer today. Second interview was on 21st feb.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Mbawarrior01 wrote:

Congratulations ! Would you mind sharing the date of your first interview?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Mbawarrior01 wrote:

congrats warrior :) can u pl let us know when yr status showed as "Application completed" and the dates of your prelim and final interviews? Mine changed to "Application completed" on Feb 15th and silence after that. Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
waiting for interviews

Application Submitted on: 2017/01/31
GMAT: 700, Q50, V34
WE: 48 months
Industry: Other
Submited on: 2017/01/31

Originally posted by nlr3169 on 28 Feb 2017, 23:22.
Last edited by nlr3169 on 02 Mar 2017, 05:27, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

Has anyone who might have submitted his/her application after 25 Jan heard back from NUS?

-Utkarsh
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1266 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
The schools' admissions committee looks lazy to me. No idea how things are moving.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Guys, any update on 'Application completed' status. Anyone got any upgrade to Interview??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 322 [0]
Given Kudos: 198
WE:General Management (Other)
Send PM
nlr3169 wrote:
Mbawarrior01 wrote:

congrats warrior :) can u pl let us know when yr status showed as "Application completed" and the dates of your prelim and final interviews? Mine changed to "Application completed" on Feb 15th and silence after that. Thanks in advance.

My application status still says Completed.

Application submitted on 31st Jan
My first interview was on Feb 9
Second interview on Feb 21

Hope it helps
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6936 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts