GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Oct 2018, 12:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2017, 03:52
Thursday, January 19: Live Chat with NUS Singapore Admission Director

Dear Applicants, On coming Thursday Jennifer Luo, Assistant Manager (Marketing & Admissions), NUS Singapore will be joining us in a live chat on GMATClub. Jennifer will chat with prospective applicants in our chat room and address their questions on NUS applications, curriculum, campus life, and employment prospects after MBA. We hope all of you will attend this chat. If anyone can't attend the session but has questions for the adcom, you can PM your questions to me and I will try to get their answers. Thank you! See y'all in the event.

January 19, 2017 | Thursday | 9:30 PM Singapore Time; 7 PM India; 1:30 PM GMT | Place:New Chat Room
Add this event to your Google calendar

Attachment:
NUS_Chat.png
NUS_Chat.png [ 31.75 KiB | Viewed 3658 times ]

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
GMAT 3: 720 Q48 V41
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jan 2017, 01:46
Anyone heard regarding the second interview?
Current Student
B
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.68
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jan 2017, 02:23
ankitchicker wrote:

Just got the email. Second interview set. Anyone any clue who takes these interviews and how it goes in general?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 3: 720 Q48 V41

Show Tags

New post 13 Jan 2017, 02:35
ashman843 wrote:
ankitchicker wrote:

Just got the email. Second interview set. Anyone any clue who takes these interviews and how it goes in general?

Congrats! I am still waiting for one.
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V34

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2017, 05:38
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application on 15th Dec but my referees completed the evaluation on 10th January. On the platform, it shows 'Application Processing'.
Should it show 'Application Complete' or something else? Moreover, considering my application date, by when can I expect a decision on interview call?

Thanks,
Tushar
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2017, 07:56
tusharagarwal_02 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application on 15th Dec but my referees completed the evaluation on 10th January. On the platform, it shows 'Application Processing'.
Should it show 'Application Complete' or something else? Moreover, considering my application date, by when can I expect a decision on interview call?

Thanks,
Tushar

I'm in a similar situation. I submitted the online application in end-Nov, but one of my referees submitted his report in 1st week of Jan. Status is showing 'Application procession'.

I think they will update the status only if you're invited for an interview or if its a denial.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Other)

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2017, 05:50
Profile Evaluation.
Hi Experts!

I'd like to kindly request you a profile evaluation on my candidacy for NUS MBA PROGRAM. Here goes.

Background:
Male- 25 years- Singapore Permanent Resident.
B.tech from National university of Singapore with a CAP of 4.05 on 5
3 years of work experience as Senior project Engineer in Singapore Government’s organization.
Since I apply for SEP 2017 intake it would be 3.5 years of WE by then.
GMAT score- 700
Quants 50
Verbal 34
AWA 6
IR 7.
Passed CFA level 1 and 2 in first attempt and will take CFA level 3 in june 2017.
Active member of the various community services organizations in Singapore and an avid tennis player.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S
Concentration: Finance, Marketing

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2017, 21:38
Hi,
I submitted my application on Jan 12? I would be informed about status of my application after 31st or before that. I like to know the process if anybody has any idea.
Thanks in advance,
abrakadabra
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2017, 00:20
ashman843 wrote:
ankitchicker wrote:

Congrats! Do let us know how do they approach this interview. when is it scheduled?

B.
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 01:18
Hi all

Profile evaluation required.

Indian Applicant

GMAT 740 - Q50, V38
IR 8
AWA 6

WE at time of joining 36 months. After sales operations in big automobile company in India.

Planning to meet 31st January deadline.

Thanks.
Current Student
S
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: NUS '19 (M)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.75
WE: Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 20:36
Just received the invite for the MBA Admission Selection Interview on 26 January 2017, I had given the pre-selection interview on the 13th of Jan.
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 21:41
rahulprasad11 wrote:
Just received the invite for the MBA Admission Selection Interview on 26 January 2017, I had given the pre-selection interview on the 13th of Jan.

All the Best.
Can you let me know the exact date when you submitted the application.
And what exactly are pre-selection interviews and Admission interviews? I thought you only attend one interview.
Current Student
S
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: NUS '19 (M)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.75
WE: Information Technology (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 21:58
whittleman wrote:
rahulprasad11 wrote:

All the Best.
Can you let me know the exact date when you submitted the application?
And what exactly are pre-selection interviews and Admission interviews? I thought you only attend one interview.

Thank you.

I had submitted my application on 27 October 2016. I was waitlisted without interview on the 5th of December, 2016.

In the meantime, I added a few things to my application and sent them updates via email.
On 10-Jan-2017, I got a call for a Preliminary Selection Interview on the 13th of January to be conducted by Ms Angelyn Ang. It was a quickfire 15 min interview with lots of precise questions requiring short and to the point answers.

If you see the previous posts on this thread, you will find that many applicants have to go through two rounds of the interview now.
The selection process that NUS follows is extremely varied. For example, I know of a guy from India who got in by giving a face to face interview when the school's admission team visited New Delhi around December-2016.

The email that I received today describes the interview as "The NUS MBA Admission Selection Interview", and there will be two interviewers on the panel. So, I believe if I do well then I will probably get in! I am also not sure, but that is the hope. :)

So, that's the best I can tell you about this two-round interview system.

BR,
Rahul
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 23:10
rahulprasad11 wrote:
whittleman wrote:
rahulprasad11 wrote:

All the Best.
Can you let me know the exact date when you submitted the application?

Thank you.

I had submitted my application on 27 October 2016. I was waitlisted without interview on the 5th of December, 2016.

In the meantime, I added a few things to my application and sent them updates via email.
On 10-Jan-2017, I got a call for a Preliminary Selection Interview on the 13th of January to be conducted by Ms Angelyn Ang. It was a quickfire 15 min interview with lots of precise questions requiring short and to the point answers.

If you see the previous posts on this thread, you will find that many applicants have to go through two rounds of the interview now.
The selection process that NUS follows is extremely varied. For example, I know of a guy from India who got in by giving a face to face interview when the school's admission team visited New Delhi around December-2016.

The email that I received today describes the interview as "The NUS MBA Admission Selection Interview", and there will be two interviewers on the panel. So, I believe if I do well then I will probably get in! I am also not sure, but that is the hope. :)

So, that's the best I can tell you about this two-round interview system.

BR,
Rahul

Congrats!! Do let us know how it went.

B.
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 23:44
An update regarding today's chat: Our forum moderator and current NUS student, Nitish Gera, will also participate in the chat today along with NUS adcom, Jennifer Luo, to answer applicants questions regarding student life, campus culture, classroom experience, etc.

Hope to see you all in the chat today.

Narenn wrote:

Dear Applicants, On coming Thursday Jennifer Luo, Assistant Manager (Marketing & Admissions), NUS Singapore will be joining us in a live chat on GMATClub. Jennifer will chat with prospective applicants in our chat room and address their questions on NUS applications, curriculum, campus life, and employment prospects after MBA. We hope all of you will attend this chat. If anyone can't attend the session but has questions for the adcom, you can PM your questions to me and I will try to get their answers. Thank you! See y'all in the event.

January 19, 2017 | Thursday | 9:30 PM Singapore Time; 7 PM India; 1:30 PM GMT | Place:New Chat Room

Attachment:
NUS_Chat.png

MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2017, 05:40
Guys, we will start the chat in 45 minutes. Join Chat Room if you have any queries to ask to NUS adcom or student. mchat.php?fl=menu

Narenn wrote:
An update regarding today's chat: Our forum moderator and current NUS student, Nitish Gera, will also participate in the chat today along with NUS adcom, Jennifer Luo, to answer applicants questions regarding student life, campus culture, classroom experience, etc.

Hope to see you all in the chat today.

Narenn wrote:

Attachment:
NUS_Chat.png

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2017, 23:09
Hi Narenn,
If possible,please upload the transcript of the chat.
Thanks in advance
Current Student
B
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.68

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2017, 20:18
Anyone heard back post second interview?
Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2017, 23:27
People who had second round of interview, please share your experience.
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2017, 03:16
I had submitted the online application on 26th Nov, but one of the referees submitted his recommendation letter on 7th Jan. Does that mean my application would have come under review only after 7th Jan? I haven't yet heard from the University.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019 &nbs [#permalink] 25 Jan 2017, 03:16

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 256 posts ] 

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: GmatDaddy

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap