Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 23:48 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 23:48

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 110
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 640 Q48 V28
GMAT 3: 680 Q49 V35
WE:Engineering (Real Estate)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 2.81
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.24
WE:Consulting (Human Resources)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 179 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Send PM
Re: Calling all McCombs(UT Austin) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
ocr2016 wrote:
Any Consortium applicants get an interview invite? Just received mine and the application was due on 10/15!

When did you submit your Consortium application? I haven't received confirmation that my application has been sent to the school yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.24
WE:Consulting (Human Resources)
Send PM
Re: Calling all McCombs(UT Austin) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
hopeful101candidate wrote:
ocr2016 wrote:
Any Consortium applicants get an interview invite? Just received mine and the application was due on 10/15!

When did you submit your Consortium application? I haven't received confirmation that my application has been sent to the school yet.

I submitted on 10/15 minutes before it was due. Got my time zones mixed up lol. And about an hour before I received my interview invite, I got an email from UT saying they were uploading my info from my Consortium app into the UT system.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 179 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Send PM
ocr2016 wrote:
hopeful101candidate wrote:
ocr2016 wrote:

I submitted on 10/15 minutes before it was due. Got my time zones mixed up lol. And about an hour before I received my interview invite, I got an email from UT saying they were uploading my info from my Consortium app into the UT system.

Thanks, very helpful! I will keep an eye out for an email! *fingers crossed*
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Just got an interview invite! I'm from India, so you guys should check your mail, looks like it's started going out.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.51
Send PM
Got an Interview invite guys.. such a relief.. and such a nice diwali gift!!..
will interview in person in Delhi.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72916 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
McCombs DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 4 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:740 (Q49 V40), GPA: 3.51, Industry: Energy and Utilities, WE 84, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 11 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:740 (Q51 V38), GPA: 3.56, Industry: Energy and Utilities, WE 45, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys, greetings for diwali :-) Received an interview invite in the morning today. It seems they have started sending out international invites. I am from Bangalore, India and applied just hours before the deadline. Keep checking your mails.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 946 [0]
Given Kudos: 206
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.65
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
sujit75 wrote:
Hey guys, greetings for diwali :-) Received an interview invite in the morning today. It seems they have started sending out international invites. I am from Bangalore, India and applied just hours before the deadline. Keep checking your mails.

Hi sujit,

Mind sharing ur profile and critical stats

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72916 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
McCombs DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 7 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:710 (Q49 V39), GPA: 3.5, Industry: Commercial Banking, WE 30, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 46 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:710 (Q47 V39), GPA: 3.6, Industry: Other, WE 44, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I got my interview invite and scheduled that and a campus visit for the same day. Most of the other schools I applied to asked if your partner/spouse was coming for the visit too and coordinated stuff for her/him while I am in my interview. McCombs did not ask about this. I got an email from the person I am having lunch with, should I ask them what to do or just have my spouse reach out to the president of the partners club like other schools also suggest for coordinating their visit?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Has anyone with a non-profit background received an invite? I have been a volunteer at a non-profit for the last 1 year and been out of my full-time job, since I moved from India last year. So doubtful of my chances :/ is the first wave done already ?

Btw, congrats all those who received the invite!
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5430 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Expert Reply
Received an Incomplete email from Texas just now.

Worried because I couldn't see anything missing on both GIAC and McCombs site.

Sent an email to look into. Not sure what do they want from me now.

One thing is confirmed : They just started reading my application but found a flaw , so postponed it. :'(
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 201 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:

One thing is confirmed : They just started reading my application but found a flaw , so postponed it. :'(

It may be because they need a different version of your transcript...that’s the only thing I can think of..they could have begun reviewing your application and realized the uploaded documents weren’t correct/complete

Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
FuturePM91 wrote:
It may be because they need a different version of your transcript...that’s the only thing I can think of..they could have begun reviewing your application and realized the uploaded documents weren’t correct/complete

Thank you!

I checked my transcript and its the same. I donot have any other version. I could see on the McCombs page that my TOEFL score is shown is awaited.

I did received a waiver email the moment I applied but not sure why it's not changed.

I have mentioned them the same. Let's see what they have to say.

Sadly, they didn't watch my you tube video yet. :(
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Duke '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:

I had the same issue, I did not upload the scan of back of my transcripts (Grading Information). I got an invite within 24 hours of uploading the grade information!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
abhimahna

If the adcom is on incognito mode, it does not show up under views on youtube analytics! So I think it is slightly misleading to go by that. But it does give a lot of hope, if there is a view from Texas :)
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
sveniga4 wrote:
I had the same issue, I did not upload the scan of back of my transcripts (Grading Information). I got an invite within 24 hours of uploading the grade information!

Thank you. Can you please tell me how did you know that is missing? I mean were you able to find such thing on your portal? I couldn't find anything missing or incomplete on GIAC and I could see TOEFL awaited in McCombs site. Please confirm.

heya123 wrote:
abhimahna

If the adcom is on incognito mode, it does not show up under views on youtube analytics! So I think it is slightly misleading to go by that. But it does give a lot of hope, if there is a view from Texas :)

Hahaha. Good point. I didn't realize that. Let's hope they are not watching in incognito mode. ;)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  34   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts