Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 20:57 It is currently 06 May 2024, 20:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.9
WE:Accounting (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: CBS '20
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.18
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
Frank1990RM wrote:
Does the application status change to under review when it is actually reviewed? mine is still on submitted...you guys think it is time to say goodbye to anderson?

Mine still says "Application Submitted on 10/03/17", and I've already interviewed.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.82
WE:Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
alright, let's do this. I'm in for round 2.

I'm really hopeful about Anderson! I've taken some classes there, and it was a blast. I also live 2 miles from campus, so I wouldn't even have to move to attend :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [2]
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.82
WE:Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
dokay wrote:
Hey guys,

Nice job to everyone working on an application, what an exciting time! I'm a current UCLA FEMBA student and I recently built an app with a classmate (the OutOfOffice app) that connects successful professionals through interest groups and in-person events. We just opened up a new group for MBA preparation in LA, and we would love to get motivated MBA seekers in the loop. Our MBA prep group is for a wide range of people including current students, alum, admissions reps, MBA prospects and more. We are working with both the full and part time programs at UCLA Anderson and encourage those pursuing an MBA at UCLA to check it out. Join the group for application advice, admissions updates, knowledge sharing, etc. The login credentials are employer based, so let me know if your company or organization is not on the list and we can potentially make adjustments (previous employer if you are currently unemployed). See link to the app in the app store below, thanks!

https://appsto.re/us/5UEllb.i

Andrew

damnit andy, as if the spam i got from you on linkedin wasn't enough.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Hi,

I had a question about the application process and would be very grateful to hear from international applicants who have already submitted.

Do Indian applicants who have completed their Undergrads from Institutes where English was the sole medium, need to write the TOEFL? The website mentions, yes but an old admissions chat (2015) mentioned otherwise. Have any of you requested and been granted a waiver (may be based on GMAT etc.)?

Thanks a lot in anticipation.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
DreamyEyed wrote:
Hi,

I had a question about the application process and would be very grateful to hear from international applicants who have already submitted.

Do Indian applicants who have completed their Undergrads from Institutes where English was the sole medium, need to write the TOEFL? The website mentions, yes but an old admissions chat (2015) mentioned otherwise. Have any of you requested and been granted a waiver (may be based on GMAT etc.)?

Hi DreamyEyed,

You still have to submit a TOEFL score even if the medium of instruction in your college was only English.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
DreamyEyed wrote:
Hi,

Hi DreamyEyed,

You still have to submit a TOEFL score even if the medium of instruction in your college was only English.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your kind response! Really appreciate.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
DreamyEyed wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
DreamyEyed wrote:
Hi,

Hi DreamyEyed,

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your kind response! Really appreciate.

Wish you good luck!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
WE:Brand Management (Retail)
Send PM

!
Post Removed. Profile evaluation requests are not allowed in bschool threads. Pay attention to forum rules. Thank you!

Originally posted by GoodGuy on 09 Dec 2017, 11:46.
Last edited by Narenn on 09 Dec 2017, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
Mod Warning
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V42
GPA: 3.56
Send PM
Kudos
Hi, decision-week anxiety is kicking in!

I was looking at past years and it seems like people actually start receiving acceptance calls the day prior to the listed decision date, then acceptance/rejection/wait-list emails the following day (listed decision date). I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule but that's the general trend I saw. Is this what others observed too?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
So phone calls should roll out tomorrow? Has anyone done any analysis based on past years to determine whether or not to expect accepted calls on Friday as well? Does everyone who gets in get a call?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
Anonymous1992 wrote:
So phone calls should roll out tomorrow? Has anyone done any analysis based on past years to determine whether or not to expect accepted calls on Friday as well? Does everyone who gets in get a call?

The calls will start today and will keep coming till tomorrow. I guess everything admitted candidate gets a call.
All the best!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Just got the call. 2:50 AM New Zealand time. There goes my sleep, but I'm glad the caller woke me up for it!
Admitted
14 Dec, 2017
14 Dec 2017, 07:45
amitkumar0703 GMAT: 760, Q50, V42; GPA: 3.2; WE: 73 months; India; via Phone [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Got the call 10:20 PM in Taiwan. Admitted^^

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10036 [0]
Given Kudos: 4544
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Congrats to all admits! Those who are still waiting, please join chat room 6 to stay in touch and share decision updates.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat6.php?fl=menu
Admitted
14 Dec, 2017
14 Dec 2017, 11:17
Private, GMAT: 710, Q48, V40; GPA: 3.3; WE: 60 months; United States; via Phone [#permalink]
Admitted
14 Dec, 2017
14 Dec 2017, 11:37
Private, GMAT: 710, Q47, V40; WE: 58 months; United States, LA; via Phone [#permalink]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  12   13   14   15   16   17   18  ...  29   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts