GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Aug 2020, 03:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Review of Edu Simplified: Deep Agrawal

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 600 Q45 V28
Reviews Badge
Review of Edu Simplified: Deep Agrawal  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2018, 23:37
I found the name of Deep Agrawal in GMATClub, in a thread of discussion about Canadian Business Schools.

Unlike other MBA consultants, Deep was not solely focused in the remuneration aspects. Many consultants take amount first and then delay the process or totally forget about the schools. I did not find so with Deep. Instead, he focused the discussions on the goals of Post MBA career and if indeed there is a requirement to do an MBA in the first place.

There were many brainstorming sessions and I learnt a lot from each discussion. The best part is that Deep provides logic of each change that he suggests, at the same time giving independence to accept or decline the changes. Discussions with him, helped me to get requisite clarity on my goals and see if the MBA school is a good fit for me and my future career goals. I could also improve my essays and resume in terms of presentation. His feedbacks are always brutally honest and clear to the point, aimed at improvement.

I wish him the best in his future endeavors and will be happy to recommend his name for other candidates who seek sound judgement and advice on business school applications
Manager
Manager
S
GPA: 3.1
Re: Review of Edu Simplified: Deep Agrawal  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2018, 07:43
Hey hi,
Thanks for the review , I was considering to go ahead with edu simplified for mba consulting
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2020, 06:58
Hi, I'm Sambhav Kasliwal
Work Ex (Yrs) : 4.5
GMAT Score : 670

School Admitted in: Degroote School of Business, McMaster University, Canada for their Co Op MBA program.

Testimonial : I was recommended Edu Simplified by a relative who had known Mr Deep earlier. In my first one on one session with Mr Agarwal, I was confident of going ahead with EduSimplified for my MBA admissions journey.

I could connect with him really well as he was young, much informed and very professional.
Initially I wanted to collaborate only for one B School however seeing great outcomes, prompt responses and overall services I ended up collaborating with him for all my dream schools and related activities.

I do not think I would have found someone better to go ahead with the process which was totally new and unknown to me. One of the key factors was how he personally interacted with me at odd hours and on Sundays to finish everything up within the deadlines.

I strongly recommend Edu Simplified if anyone is looking for help with applications, resumes and overall help with any B School.

A specialy shoutout to his research on various top schools all across the world. It's a one stop solution.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Jul 2020, 01:37
Profile: Retail Operations Consultant
Work Ex (Yrs): 5 years
GMAT Score: 670

School Admitted in: Schulich School of Business

Testimonial: I came across Deep from Edu Simplified after reading some of his insightful comments on the GMAT club. After interacting with him he came across as a thorough professional who knew his stuff. It helped that he is an MBA Graduate from Ivey himself. Deep helped me out in every aspect of my application even during odd hours and was more than happy to help guide me through this journey in every way.

Deep not only helped me with my application but acted as a great mentor and made sure I approached the challenging environment of b school applications in the best possible way. He helped me see the impact of the kind of work that I had done and craft a great story around it. That confidence is something I'll carry forward for sure.

I cannot emphasize this enough that in this challenging space of B school consultants having genuine interactions happens seldom and hiring Deep as your guide through this journey will be the best decision! Also, his thorough research about various top b schools is a great source of information and the best in the industry.
Re: Review of Edu Simplified: Deep Agrawal   [#permalink] 14 Jul 2020, 01:37

Review of Edu Simplified: Deep Agrawal

new topic post reply Update application status