GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Mar 2019, 07:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Experts' Global Representative
User avatar
G
Joined: 10 Jul 2017
Posts: 1015
Location: India
Schools: AGSM '21
Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 03 May 2018, 17:36
Dear All,

There are multiple threads running on this topic and it is confusing for members to post as well as read the reviews. Thanks to the Moderator adkikani for inspiring us to start an official thread on this topic.

On this thread, we encourage the students to share their reviews Experts' Global's GMAT mock tests. We will be happy to resolve any queries.

For complete details of the program, please visit http://www.ExpertsGlobal.com/GMAT-Practice-Tests

Thanks in advance to the members for their effort and time :-)

Cordially,
Experts' Global Team
_________________

Originally posted by ExpertsGlobal5 on 03 May 2018, 17:30.
Last edited by ExpertsGlobal5 on 03 May 2018, 17:36, edited 2 times in total.
Experts' Global Representative
User avatar
G
Joined: 10 Jul 2017
Posts: 1015
Location: India
Schools: AGSM '21
Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2018, 17:31
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jul 2017
Posts: 35
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2018, 23:27
As somebody who has taken almost all the mock tests available, I can vouch that Experts' Global's mocks are better than all the other test series put together!

While other test series provide just 2-7 tests, Experts Global's test series provides 15.

Then, there are video explanations to all questions- a feature completely missing in all the other test series.

The scoring is a very fine representation of one's level. My score on most recent GMAT Prep was almost similar to the score I got in the last 3 tests on Experts' Global.

The analytics are really cool- something completely missing in other tests.

Most Important: The questions have a true feel of GMAT. On Manhattan tests, I remember getting 15 quant questions incorrect and still getting a 50- something that will never happen on GMAT or GMATPrep. This is because probably Manhattan guys understand how difficult and non-representative of GMAT their quant section is and therefore, they have designed their tests to give such a high score despite getting so many questions wrong. Experts' Global has taken care of these nuances in their tests as well as scoring and thus, when you complete a mock, you get the feeling that you took a genuine, GMAT-like test!

I have these tests and in fact, Experts' Global's complete course, to thank for the improvement I have undergone.

Overall, a six-star experience!
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Apr 2018
Posts: 44
Reviews Badge
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2018, 06:32
ankitnoida2018 wrote:
As somebody who has taken almost all the mock tests available, I can vouch that Experts' Global's mocks are better than all the other test series put together!

While other test series provide just 2-7 tests, Experts Global's test series provides 15.

Then, there are video explanations to all questions- a feature completely missing in all the other test series.

The scoring is a very fine representation of one's level. My score on most recent GMAT Prep was almost similar to the score I got in the last 3 tests on Experts' Global.

The analytics are really cool- something completely missing in other tests.

Most Important: The questions have a true feel of GMAT. On Manhattan tests, I remember getting 15 quant questions incorrect and still getting a 50- something that will never happen on GMAT or GMATPrep. This is because probably Manhattan guys understand how difficult and non-representative of GMAT their quant section is and therefore, they have designed their tests to give such a high score despite getting so many questions wrong. Experts' Global has taken care of these nuances in their tests as well as scoring and thus, when you complete a mock, you get the feeling that you took a genuine, GMAT-like test!

I have these tests and in fact, Experts' Global's complete course, to thank for the improvement I have undergone.

Overall, a six-star experience!
I cannot agree more with Ankitnoida2018.

A great test series.

Amazing UI, great quality of questions, much appreciated GMAT feel in questions.

There is a great sync with GMATPrep in difficulty, number of mistakes I am getting, the scaled scores in both verbal and quant, as well as total score.

The questions test a variety of concepts, all on GMAT pattern in terms of scope as well as difficulty.

The video explanations are great help and I did end up learning various ways of solving questions a lot more quickly for what I would otherwise take much longer, even if I got them correct.

The analytics are a great help and they keep telling you the weak areas in preparation.

After getting access to such high number of quality tests, I could practice freely and the detailed explanations and analytics have really helped me gain confidence.

I take my GMAT next week and if I get a good score, a lot of credit shall go to Experts Global for this test series and their complete online platform, full of great resources and features.

Kudos!


Sent from my SM-T285 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Nov 2016
Posts: 103
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 2.8
Reviews Badge
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2018, 03:35
EG mock tests are a must do for your GMAT preparation.

These tests are a good simulation of the actual GMAT and the algorithm is a fair representation of one's level. Each test covers all concepts from the entire scope of GMAT and the thorough analysis that follows is totally worth it.

The analytics make it super easy to identify your weak areas. I vouch for the tests as they're a great tool to practice and test ur concepts!

Kudos to Experts Global team for developing these tests.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Apr 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 04:24
Hi,

I just used the free mock provided by expert global and found it to be very high quality. The questions were very GMAT like, especially quant and RC. The interface also mimicked the real GMAT interface.

Also, on a side note, if the access offer is still on could I please get access to one more mock test?

Best,
Ayushi
Experts' Global Representative
User avatar
S
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 181
Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2018, 05:59
ayushi135 wrote:
Hi,

I just used the free mock provided by expert global and found it to be very high quality. The questions were very GMAT like, especially quant and RC. The interface also mimicked the real GMAT interface.

Also, on a side note, if the access offer is still on could I please get access to one more mock test?

Best,
Ayushi


Hello Ayushi,

Thanks for your kind words and sorry for the delay in response.

We see that you got in touch with our GMAT team. We see that you scored a 760. Congrats on your success!

Best regards,
Experts' Global team
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2018
Posts: 49
Schools: ISB '20 (A)
Reviews Badge
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2018, 15:55
Experts’ Global is the GMAT mock test series that does best job of simulating the GMAT. My overall scores, sectional scores, and even number of mistakes committed in their mocks were in complete correlation with the same on the official mocks and later on the real GMAT (as per my ESR report).

What first drew me to this firm, however, was not the quality but the quantity of their tests (I needed lots of tests :)). Experts’ Global’s mock series has 15 tests in total, more than twice what most other firms offer for this price.

I was also drawn in by their promise of a stellar weakness analysis system, which they delivered upon spectacularly. The software was able to identify my weakest and strongest areas very effectively. This really helped motivate me by making it clear what shortcomings I needed to conquer, in order to get the GMAT score that I needed. It was also quite convenient to have an automatic analysis done for me rather than having to do it myself. This analysis also helped me a lot with my time management. The software told me the time taken for every different type of question, time taken in the slowest few and fastest few questions as well as well as the accuracy for the same. This analysis helped me realize that taking more time was not necessarily leading to better accuracy and I learnt to keep moving on while attempting the tests.

Getting back to my initial point, the questions in the Expert’s Global mocks are carefully written to be as much like the real GMAT questions as possible. The difficulty levels are maintained at the GMAT level and the scope of concepts covered remains parallel at every point. As I mentioned earlier, all of my scores on the mocks, including sectional scores, matched my scores on the GMAT Prep mocks and later on the real GMAT as well. As far as I can tell, absolutely no other GMAT mock series can boast of such accuracy, as the GMAT scoring algorithm is not publicly available.

The questions are also backed up with video explanations, for the questions that you are unable to answer. These videos are, however, also good to watch even if you have gotten the right answer as they all take great care to provide the simplest and quickest solution possible. I picked up a lot of time savers from these videos.

Overall, this is an amazing test series and all GMAT aspirants should at least try one of Expert’s Global’s free tests and decide for oneself. You can do so by opting for the free trial to their online program-

https://expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

Important: please always spend enough time in analyzing the tests; the real importance of mock tests lies in their analysis; else, by sheer number of mocks, scores may not improve. I used to spend good 1-2 hours on pure analysis of my performance- in mistakes as well as time management and the learning was crucial to my gradual but consistent improvement over several months. The review option of Experts’ mock tests is a great feature, it gives you a threadbare report of your performance- make the most of it!
SVP
SVP
User avatar
D
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 2102
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2018, 08:50
Hi Earthandsky17

How do you rate or evaluate the verbal question compared to others? egmat, Manhattan...etc

Your input is appreciated
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2018
Posts: 49
Schools: ISB '20 (A)
Reviews Badge
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2018, 12:06
Mo2men wrote:
Hi Earthandsky17

How do you rate or evaluate the verbal question compared to others? egmat, Manhattan...etc

Your input is appreciated



Hello Mo2men,

Happy to help.

I found Experts' Global's questions- Quant as well as Verbal (even IR and AWA for that matter) the closest to GMAT questions. The exercises as well as mocks test a wide variety of concepts and really challenge you. The proportion of easy, medium, and difficult questions is quite representative of the test you get when you score above 700 on actual GMAT.

The best part about Experts' Global's questions is that they really challenge you but they stay very relevant to GMAT. In some of the other study materials and mocks (I am not taking any names as I do not want to criticize anyone), the difficult questions become irrelevant to GMAT or the language becomes really complex (or poor in quality) to comprehend.

One of the main reasons why I found Experts' Global's questions really representative of GMAT is that the difficulty in question lied in the application of concepts and not in comprehending what the question is trying to ask. Such is the case on GMAT and this is where many prep companies, in my opinion, fail- they develop very complex or irrelevant questions rather than the GMAT like "fairly easy to comprehend but tricky to solve" ones. If you have used some of the very popular resources, you may be able to relate to what I am saying.

This is where I found Experts' Global's questions doing a great job and when you get so many of them (in 15 mocks and tons of exercises in the complete course) with detailed and video explanations, it really, really helps to improve.

Having said all, I would suggest that you take their free trial and please take your own call.

All the very best.
SVP
SVP
User avatar
D
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 2102
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2018, 12:25
Earthandsky17 wrote:


Hello Mo2men,

Happy to help.

I found Experts' Global's questions- Quant as well as Verbal (even IR and AWA for that matter) the closest to GMAT questions. The exercises as well as mocks test a wide variety of concepts and really challenge you. The proportion of easy, medium, and difficult questions is quite representative of the test you get when you score above 700 on actual GMAT.


One of the main reasons why I found Experts' Global's questions really representative of GMAT is that the difficulty in question lied in the application of concepts and not in comprehending what the question is trying to ask. Such is the case on GMAT and this is where many prep companies, in my opinion, fail- they develop very complex or irrelevant questions rather than the GMAT like "fairly easy to comprehend but tricky to solve" ones. If you have used some of the very popular resources, you may be able to relate to what I am saying.

This is where I found Experts' Global's questions doing a great job and when you get so many of them (in 15 mocks and tons of exercises in the complete course) with detailed and video explanations, it really, really helps to improve.

.


Thanks Earthandsky17 for you care to reply. I already had the trial for 7 days. As you had the experienced the full course, I want to know something as I have limited access for example videos. I found the parallelism lesson is very abstract to be delivered in only 9 minutes. I do not know if there are still levels of that lesson? Do you have comment to help me. maybe I do not see the full picture.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2018
Posts: 49
Schools: ISB '20 (A)
Reviews Badge
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Dec 2018, 14:04
As far as I remember, there were multiple videos on parallelism. You may be considering just the first video that introduces the concept broadly. Their every verbal conceptual video is followed by an "application on questions" video wherein the concept is further taught through application on a set of GMAT-like questions. The parallelism topic also had a video on the lines of "exceptions to parallelism" that I found quite helpful as it kept me from over-applying parallelism.

When you opt for their program, you gain access to their sentence correction book and that is really elaborate for every topic. As per their study plan, the sentence correction book is to be done earlier in the prep.

In my humble and frank opinion, notion such as "this topic is too abstract to be covered in those many minutes" is not an appropriate way of looking at prep courses. I would recommend really "using" the videos/resources, "solving" the questions, and "viewing" the explanations to draw clear value or to have a fine assessment.

That their videos are really crisp and each concept has been further broken into smaller, stepwise parts is something I personally liked. May be your style of studying requires elaborate and long lectures. So use the trial judiciously and take your call :-)

By the way, wish you a great year ahead- 2019! :)



Mo2men wrote:
Earthandsky17 wrote:


Hello Mo2men,

Happy to help.

I found Experts' Global's questions- Quant as well as Verbal (even IR and AWA for that matter) the closest to GMAT questions. The exercises as well as mocks test a wide variety of concepts and really challenge you. The proportion of easy, medium, and difficult questions is quite representative of the test you get when you score above 700 on actual GMAT.


One of the main reasons why I found Experts' Global's questions really representative of GMAT is that the difficulty in question lied in the application of concepts and not in comprehending what the question is trying to ask. Such is the case on GMAT and this is where many prep companies, in my opinion, fail- they develop very complex or irrelevant questions rather than the GMAT like "fairly easy to comprehend but tricky to solve" ones. If you have used some of the very popular resources, you may be able to relate to what I am saying.

This is where I found Experts' Global's questions doing a great job and when you get so many of them (in 15 mocks and tons of exercises in the complete course) with detailed and video explanations, it really, really helps to improve.

.


Thanks Earthandsky17 for you care to reply. I already had the trial for 7 days. As you had the experienced the full course, I want to know something as I have limited access for example videos. I found the parallelism lesson is very abstract to be delivered in only 9 minutes. I do not know if there are still levels of that lesson? Do you have comment to help me. maybe I do not see the full picture.

Thanks
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests   [#permalink] 31 Dec 2018, 14:04
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Reviews and Feedback for Experts' Global's 15 GMAT Mock Tests

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.