Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 22:14 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.71
WE:Other (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2023: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]
Hello everyone,

Greetings!

I want to share with you all that I have accepted the offer from Simon Business School for the fall intake of Full-Time MBA 2021. Because we have an exciting journey ahead, I think it's time to get to know each other and discuss future events.
The agenda will be financing options, visa formalities (for international students), Benet CMC, accommodation, and other such aspects.

I have created a https://gmatclub.com/chat group (https://chat.https://gmatclub.com/chat.com/FVYsBfmyIjIABNFEiGlncG), candidates who have accepted the offer from Simon for the fall intake of Full-Time MBA 2021, feel free to join here. If someone finds trouble joining via the link, please PM me.

I am also willing to help the applicants with their queries regarding the school or its application process. So, applicants are warmly welcomed to ping me as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q166 V155
GPA: 3.25
Send PM
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2023: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]
There's already a wtsp group. Just DM your number, I can add you.

VardanShines wrote:
Hello everyone,

Greetings!

I want to share with you all that I have accepted the offer from Simon Business School for the fall intake of Full-Time MBA 2021. Because we have an exciting journey ahead, I think it's time to get to know each other and discuss future events.
The agenda will be financing options, visa formalities (for international students), Benet CMC, accommodation, and other such aspects.

I have created a https://gmatclub.com/chat group (https://chat.https://gmatclub.com/chat. ... BNFEiGlncG), candidates who have accepted the offer from Simon for the fall intake of Full-Time MBA 2021, feel free to join here. If someone finds trouble joining via the link, please PM me.

I am also willing to help the applicants with their queries regarding the school or its application process. So, applicants are warmly welcomed to ping me as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Current Student
Send PM
Hi everyone,

Hope you guys are doing fine.

I am pleased to share with you all that we have planned an unofficial "Happy Hour Meet-up" for Simon's admitted profiles on Sunday, 24th January 2021 at 9:00 AM (EST) via Zoom. It's a great platform to know your probable batchmates, you'll also be hearing information about some future events as an admitted candidate. Help us start the journey of Class of '23 with a blast!

Kindly RSVP to the undersigned with your email. Looking forward to meeting you all.

(Note: The meeting isn't going to be about interviews/applications, so those looking out for such information are requested to wait for the Webinars from Simon Business School. Thanks!)

Warm Regards,
Vardan Sharma
vardansharma@hotmail.com
Current Student
Send PM
Admitted students are cordially invited to attend the 'Happy Hour'!
Attachments

DigitalInvitations.jpg
DigitalInvitations.jpg [ 149.9 KiB | Viewed 2679 times ]

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
Send PM
Hey!

Any idea when Simon would start releasing interview schedule for the round 2 (deadline: jan 5)applicants ?

Haven’t heard from them yet. Just want to know if that’s the case with everybody or was I dinged.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Guys - Is there any whtspp grp for admitted students? Can someone share the link to join?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
insane5499 wrote:
Hi Guys - Is there any whtspp grp for admitted students? Can someone share the link to join?

Hey, can you PM me your details. I can get you added to the group.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GPA: 3.78
Send PM
+233555923969
Kindly add me to the class of 2023 https://gmatclub.com/chat page

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GPA: 3.78
Send PM
I typed whtapp and it changed to gmat club. Please igore I meant whatspp

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM