It is currently 17 Aug 2017, 01:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

When do I fill out the FAFSA?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.5
Reviews Badge
When do I fill out the FAFSA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2016, 12:24
Are we supposed to fill out the FAFSA before we send in B-School and The Consortium Applications or do we fill it out after Jan 1st of the year we would be entering b-school?

I will be applying to B-school this fall (so entering in fall 2017) and am curious if I should fill out the FAFSA now or wait until next year?

Thanks in advance!

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Concentration: General Management, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.41
WE: Operations (Education)
Re: When do I fill out the FAFSA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2016, 12:27
mj800 wrote:
Are we supposed to fill out the FAFSA before we send in B-School and The Consortium Applications or do we fill it out after Jan 1st of the year we would be entering b-school?

I will be applying to B-school this fall (so entering in fall 2017) and am curious if I should fill out the FAFSA now or wait until next year?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

You fill out FAFSA for the academic year following. So if you plan on entering in Fall 2017, you will out the FAFSA January 2017. This will give you aid for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018. So in short- you fill it out after applications are submitted.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.5
Reviews Badge
Re: When do I fill out the FAFSA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2016, 12:34
2016Journey wrote:
mj800 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

You fill out FAFSA for the academic year following. So if you plan on entering in Fall 2017, you will out the FAFSA January 2017. This will give you aid for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018. So in short- you fill it out after applications are submitted.

That's what I was thinking (based on the school websites I've seen) but the Consortium website says to fill out the fafsa under their "One Year Before Applying" timeline, so it confused me a bit.

Thanks!

Re: When do I fill out the FAFSA?   [#permalink] 08 Mar 2016, 12:34

When do I fill out the FAFSA?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, aerien, BrushMyQuant

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap