Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:29 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: AGSM '15 (II)
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V37
Send PM
Director
Director
Affiliations: NYK Line
Own Kudos [?]: 1858 [0]
Given Kudos: 70
GMAT 1: 410 Q35 V11
GMAT 2: 530 Q44 V20
GMAT 3: 630 Q45 V31
GPA: 3.84
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling All AGSM 2014 Applicants [#permalink]
Archit143 wrote:
skmbaaspirant wrote:
Hey can anyone guide me on the essay word limit !!!! Have everyone followed the 250 word limit or gone upto 260-270 ? Till how much is acceptable?

You can contact the Mba admin thru email and explain. In most case they allow untill 280 words

Consider kudos if my post helps!!!

Archit

Thanks archit but the admission policy on the AGSM website already says approx 250 words so I do not think its good to email the committee again and ask. I just want a view from the people who have applied in the round 1 to guide.

Swati
Director
Director
Affiliations: NYK Line
Own Kudos [?]: 1858 [1]
Given Kudos: 70
GMAT 1: 410 Q35 V11
GMAT 2: 530 Q44 V20
GMAT 3: 630 Q45 V31
GPA: 3.84
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
Kudos
skmbaaspirant wrote:
Archit143 wrote:
skmbaaspirant wrote:
Hey can anyone guide me on the essay word limit !!!! Have everyone followed the 250 word limit or gone upto 260-270 ? Till how much is acceptable?

You can contact the Mba admin thru email and explain. In most case they allow untill 280 words

Consider kudos if my post helps!!!

Archit

Thanks archit but the admission policy on the AGSM website already says approx 250 words so I do not think its good to email the committee again and ask. I just want a view from the people who have applied in the round 1 to guide.

Swati

I had the same problem with Neeley School's essay and normally they allow upto 260 or so...Just confirm by dropping an email.

Consider Kudos If my post helps!!!

Archit
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
Send PM
Today I received the official notification letter on the admission outcome from UNSW, but still I have not received the official offer letter to accept. Hopefully, by this week we should have the official offer letter from UNSW
Intern
Intern
Schools: AGSM '15 (A)
Send PM
Hello Everyone,

I am new to GMATClub. Today I received the official notification from AGSM about my admit but the letter is yet to follow.

I am from Bangalore and look forward to connect with people who are going to be the part of the cohort!

Cheers
Intern
Intern
Schools: AGSM '15 (A)
Send PM
skmbaaspirant wrote:

Hey,

I did stick to 260 and not beyond!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everybody,

I have got an admit into the class of 2014 January at the AGSM MBA program. I received the official offer letter along with scholarship details about a week back. I want to get connected with other students who got their offers and interested to know how many of you are going to accept. I am still undecided, hoping to apply for a couple of US colleges. I am only a bit skeptic about the career services and post job prospects in Australia. Can anyone throw some light on these topics?

Regards,
Chandu
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
:) Me too got Official notification but not Official acceptance letter .. seems strange way of communication :) .. Anyways, I have decided to join AGSM ... only pending issue is with Finance and Funding :shock: .. Anyways.. all the best to everyone...
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Hi Guys,

I have got admit into AGSM FT MBA. I have received notification from AGSM two weeks back but yet to receive the official letter from UNSW.

Will be accepting the offer as i am not much interested in US programs (for VISA reasons). Will be applying PR soon 8-)

Will be glad to connect with all who are joining :)

Before I am requested to publish my profile, here i go
Indian
GMAT: 710
Exp: 6+ in IT consulting (3+ international)
Decent extra curr

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Congrats MBAdream2014! chandu86k!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Today received official acceptance letter from UNSW.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBAdream2014 wrote:

Congratulations MBAdream2014 !!!! Can you tell me generally in how many days after submitting the application , one gets the interview mail ? I just submitted my application on 31st for round 2 so anticipating !!!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
skmbaaspirant wrote:
MBAdream2014 wrote:

Congratulations MBAdream2014 !!!! Can you tell me generally in how many days after submitting the application , one gets the interview mail ? I just submitted my application on 31st for round 2 so anticipating !!!!

It will take approx 20 days to hear from them and then 10 days to know final status.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
All those who are admitted. Anybody got scholarship?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBAdream2014 wrote:
skmbaaspirant wrote:
MBAdream2014 wrote:

It will take approx 20 days to hear from them and then 10 days to know final status.

Thanks !!! And when do interviews generally take place ( IST time ) ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBAdream2014 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have got admit into AGSM FT MBA. I have received notification from AGSM two weeks back but yet to receive the official letter from UNSW.

Will be accepting the offer as i am not much interested in US programs (for VISA reasons). Will be applying PR soon 8-)

Indian
Decent extra curr

Thanks

Hey,
Congrats on ur offer. I have also accepted the offer and paid the 4k AUD fees. Got the eCOE from the univ. Now planning to apply for student Visa. Btw how do u plan to apply for PR in such a short span of around 4-5 months ? Or r u in middle of that process? Will like to catch up with people who have received an offer.

Regards,
greywine
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
chandu86k wrote:
Hi everybody,

I have got an admit into the class of 2014 January at the AGSM MBA program. I received the official offer letter along with scholarship details about a week back. I want to get connected with other students who got their offers and interested to know how many of you are going to accept. I am still undecided, hoping to apply for a couple of US colleges. I am only a bit skeptic about the career services and post job prospects in Australia. Can anyone throw some light on these topics?

Regards,
Chandu

Hi Chandu,
Just wanted to know what all did they mention in your email regarding the scholarship details. In my email they just wrote that they are rolling over my scholarship application to the next round. I wonder why :?

Regards
Shailaja
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
greywine wrote:
MBAdream2014 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Indian
Decent extra curr

Thanks

Hey,
Congrats on ur offer. I have also accepted the offer and paid the 4k AUD fees. Got the eCOE from the univ. Now planning to apply for student Visa. Btw how do u plan to apply for PR in such a short span of around 4-5 months ? Or r u in middle of that process? Will like to catch up with people who have received an offer.

Regards,
greywine

Hey greywine
Please let me know which OSHC insurer did you opt for while accepting the offer. Is it Medibank? AGSM provides a list of other insurers too other than Medibank. I was wondering which would be the best to opt. Kindly let me know soon as I have to accept the offer and before that the page asks to tick off the OSHC Declaration asking whether I have made any arrangements for OSHC or not..!!

Thanks
Shailaja
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts