Last visit was: 05 May 2024, 11:16 It is currently 05 May 2024, 11:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 104 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Getting candidates into great schools!
Schools:Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, Columbia, Chicago, MIT, NYU, Yale, +
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.51
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD January 2025 Intake [#permalink]
drn2804 wrote:
I just submitted my Kira. My questions below:
1. If you’re a team lead and one team member is consistently underperforming how will you help them
2. What is a meaningful life to you, today and tomorrow? (This one really threw me off)
3. If your boss from a different culture is acting in a way that’s offensive in the local culture how will you handle it
4. What are the key elements of running a successful business

Overall this was definitely not my best. I fumbled a bit in two answers. I was quite sleep deprived and nervous - I’m otherwise a very confident speaker. Sigh. Let’s see how it goes.

How did it go for you all? Anyone here who felt their kira wasn’t the best and still got an interview call? Pls give me some hope 🥲

Posted from my mobile device

hey i just completed mine too, i feel you. my essays were about how i want others to view me, working with someone who had a different pattern as me, what unique skills i bring to my team, what wld i ask if i cld meet the leader of the nation.

dont beat yourself up about it, if u are usually a confident speaker, chances are you still did well!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
bschool2021 wrote:
Finished KIRA today as well. Will the link and path to apply for scholarship only be available if we are selected for the interview round?

Yes
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
GPA: 3.25
WE:Sales (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
I got an email from my AO on 16th April to schedule interviews with my interviewers. I reached out to them that day itself but did not hear back from either of them and hence my AO had to assign two new interviewers today. I have emailed them but I am nervous whether they will reply to me or not. My deadline for interviews is 7th May. I was told that its normal for interviewers to not acknowledge the email. But I worry that the interviewers look at my resume and application and think I am not worthy of their time and hence they don’t bother to reply to me. I don’t think they have an incentive to take the interviews any way. Is there? Like are the alumni obligated to take the interviews or is it up to their discretion and they can choose who they want to interview or not. I am approaching my deadline and so I am very nervous and making up stories to accept this situation. Somebody please shed any insight if they can :please:
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
cottonmouth, take a deeeeeeep breathe!

Your interviewers have to do the interviews. It takes them some time to get back to you. Feel free to follow up with them between 3-5 business days after your first email. If you don’t get a response then you should get in touch with your AO and let them know

Given the short turn around, I’d follow up sooner so around Monday evening or Tuesday morning
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Also, the wait post interview is excruciating so it’s almost a good thing that there’s a shorter lead time for you 😂
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yeah, silver lining I guess. You are kind! Thanks, I will take your advice and hope they email me over the weekend. If not, the AO to the rescue! :blushing:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
cottonmouth wrote:
I got an email from my AO on 16th April to schedule interviews with my interviewers. I reached out to them that day itself but did not hear back from either of them and hence my AO had to assign two new interviewers today. I have emailed them but I am nervous whether they will reply to me or not. My deadline for interviews is 7th May. I was told that its normal for interviewers to not acknowledge the email. But I worry that the interviewers look at my resume and application and think I am not worthy of their time and hence they don’t bother to reply to me. I don’t think they have an incentive to take the interviews any way. Is there? Like are the alumni obligated to take the interviews or is it up to their discretion and they can choose who they want to interview or not. I am approaching my deadline and so I am very nervous and making up stories to accept this situation. Somebody please shed any insight if they can :please:

Did you apply in R1 ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
yes, applied in R1
Intern
Intern
Send PM
cottonmouth, No worries - it’s a daunting process and you’re not alone 😊 good luck!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 590 Q49 V23
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Hi,
do we have to wait until the mentioned date for an interview or do people start to receive mails sooner if selected ??
I applied in R2. So, I am asking out of curiosity.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
cottonmouth wrote:

Bro! The interviewer will get back to you. You have already received great advice from @750. I’ll just add that do not feel that your application or your CV is not worthy enough. If you have received the interview invite, it means that INSEAD feels that you are worthy of their time. This feel what you have may ultimately filter down during your interviews which will make you feel less confident. So my 2 cents is that be patient, be bold while following up, and be confident about yourself. You are a star and your day has come to shine :D All the best!

A personal story to make you calm down your nerves. I emailed my interviewer on Monday and they reached out next Monday stating that they don’t check their gmail that often so they suggested I emailed them on some other id. Second interviewer suggested that I sent out an invite on one day and this interviewer did not either join or inform so I had to look at myself for the next 30 mins hoping that my interviewer will join. Finally the interviewer reached out in the evening of that day asking me to reschedule as this interviewer was busy. So see! We all have to deal with some weird stuffs. :-)

GMAT0509 wrote:
Hi, do we have to wait until the mentioned date for an interview or do people start to receive mails sooner if selected ?? I applied in R2. So, I am asking out of curiosity.

It’s on rolling basis so they may start earlier than the assigned deadlines.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
D0ta_007, thanks for sharing your interview scheduling experience! At this point I am more nervous about my interviewers scheduling the interviews with me than about the interview itself :lol: But you are right, I am letting my nerves dampen my confidence. I’ll just look at the bright side and keep preparing.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 590 Q49 V23
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
D0ta_007 wrote:
It’s on rolling basis so they may start earlier than the assigned deadlines.

Thank you . When do they start calling ??? When do the mails start coming. ??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
GMAT0509 wrote:
Thank you . When do they start calling ??? When do the mails start coming. ??

I believe from either week 2 or week 3 from the week you submitted your application in.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Curious if anyone has detail around how scholarships are reviewed? For example - the INSEAD Women's Scholarship Group has three possible scholarships you can submit essays for. Is the same group of people reviewing all three of those essays, even if they are for separate scholarships?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Is rejection letters generally after all around are done or do rejection letters come along with interview invites ?

all rounds*
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 351 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Expert Reply
Connect with INSEAD alums - Free 30-Minute Call!

Interested in INSEAD’s MBA program?

Talk to current students and alumni! Get free 30-minute calls to ask questions and learn about the program. These calls are limited, so sign up now to connect with INSEAD’s community.

CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE SESSION.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   
Moderator:
MBA Admissions Consultant
3703 posts