GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Dec 2018, 09:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2526272829301
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Typical Day of a UCLA MBA Student - Recording of Webinar with UCLA Adcom and Student

     December 14, 2018

     December 14, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Carolyn and Brett - nicely explained what is the typical day of a UCLA student. I am posting below recording of the webinar for those who could't attend this session.
  • Why Do YOU Need an MBA?

     December 14, 2018

     December 14, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Download Why MBA and learn how to determine your MBA goals and weave them into a compelling essay!

Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Schools: Rotman '17 (A)
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2014, 09:01
Congratulations people on the admits. A quick question.. the mail about the unavailability of loans, did people who havent got a final admit confirmation yet, also get it? or has it been sent only to the people who are in ? :P

I got 3 mails from them in quick succession about the same information, but haven't received a call or email about an official admit yet.. so clearly I am very curious!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 May 2014
Posts: 23
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2014, 19:47
anirudh6546 wrote:
Congratulations people on the admits. A quick question.. the mail about the unavailability of loans, did people who havent got a final admit confirmation yet, also get it? or has it been sent only to the people who are in ? :P

I got 3 mails from them in quick succession about the same information, but haven't received a call or email about an official admit yet.. so clearly I am very curious!


I have the admit, and I received the email too.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Schools: Rotman '17 (A)
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2014, 22:03
rangs641 wrote:
anirudh6546 wrote:
Congratulations people on the admits. A quick question.. the mail about the unavailability of loans, did people who havent got a final admit confirmation yet, also get it? or has it been sent only to the people who are in ? :P

I got 3 mails from them in quick succession about the same information, but haven't received a call or email about an official admit yet.. so clearly I am very curious!


I have the admit, and I received the email too.



Thanks, this mail has left me very confused. I already reached out to Lynda to follow up earlier, but no responses yet!! :| .. Don't know what to make of these mails, unless someone has got the mails without getting an admit, like me...
Official Business School Representative
avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2013
Posts: 46
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2014, 08:15
2
Hi guys,

We are excited to announce we are collaborating with Prodigy Finance to offer international student loans for up to 100% of tuition with no co-signer required! (assuming said student meets Prodigy’s credit criteria)

Full details can be found here:
https://prodigyfinance.com/rotman-schoo ... ement/loan

If you have any questions or concerns please come to us first at mba@rotman.utoronto.ca- we are your best resource to ensure you are getting complete and accurate information about the Rotman application process- loans, admission status, deposit timelines or otherwise. :-)

Thanks!
_________________

Michael Moses
Assistant Director, Full Time MBA
Rotman School of Management
105 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario
Canada, M5S 3E6
Tel. 416-946-3369
Email: michael.moses@rotman.utoronto.ca

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jun 2014
Posts: 27
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2014, 20:22
RotmanMBAMichael wrote:
Hi guys,

We are excited to announce we are collaborating with Prodigy Finance to offer international student loans for up to 100% of tuition with no co-signer required! (assuming said student meets Prodigy’s credit criteria)

Full details can be found here:
https://prodigyfinance.com/rotman-schoo ... ement/loan

If you have any questions or concerns please come to us first at mba@rotman.utoronto.ca- we are your best resource to ensure you are getting complete and accurate information about the Rotman application process- loans, admission status, deposit timelines or otherwise. :-)

Thanks!


Thank you for sharing the great news! :-D :-D
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2013
Posts: 78
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2014, 20:56
Hi.
I am looking to apply to the ROTMANS MBA this year. Given the high cost of the program, what are the realistic chances of someone finding a job in IB or consulting. Specially if he/she is a career switcher like me.
Can any current students or people who have ground knowledge about it comment on it ?
Official Business School Representative
avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2013
Posts: 46
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2014, 08:42
Hi Saritdeb,

I'd recommend emailing us at mba@rotman.utoronto.ca and we can help with your question. :-)

Regards,
_________________

Michael Moses
Assistant Director, Full Time MBA
Rotman School of Management
105 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario
Canada, M5S 3E6
Tel. 416-946-3369
Email: michael.moses@rotman.utoronto.ca

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Schools: Rotman '17 (A)
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2014, 11:46
Hey! Finally the patience paid off! I'm in too! However, I just got the package through fedex with the complete details.. without any emails as such from the college. :|
Official Business School Representative
avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2013
Posts: 46
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2014, 13:01
Hi anirudh6546,

Do you mean to say you never got an email from us indicating you were admitted but you did get your physical admission package in the mail?
_________________

Michael Moses
Assistant Director, Full Time MBA
Rotman School of Management
105 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario
Canada, M5S 3E6
Tel. 416-946-3369
Email: michael.moses@rotman.utoronto.ca

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Schools: Rotman '17 (A)
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2014, 20:18
Yes, that's right. And I was confused due to that. But I hope I can assume that I am in, based on the package that I recieved? :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Schools: Rotman '17 (A)
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2014, 05:35
A very happy new year guys! Any whatsapp groups of people who got in? Also.. what streams are you aiming for?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Jan 2015
Posts: 7
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Statistics
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V45
GPA: 3.05
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jan 2015, 17:36
Hope everyone is doing well! I took courses at Rotman for undergrad. It really is a great school in one of the best cities in North America. Applying for MBA now, hope to get in.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Mar 2014
Posts: 86
Schools: Queens'17 (M)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2015, 11:53
anyone had any experience with prodigy yet? it says you can borrow full cost of tuition but the wording is very unclear...so i need to know what kind of an amount realistically i am looking at?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 6
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V31
GMAT 2: 650 Q46 V34
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2015, 12:29
Has any R2 applicant had any response? Interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2015, 23:32
proetcontra wrote:
Has any R2 applicant had any response? Interview?

not yet :( . when did you submit your app?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 6
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V31
GMAT 2: 650 Q46 V34
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2015, 02:39
hchauda1 wrote:
proetcontra wrote:
Has any R2 applicant had any response? Interview?

not yet :( . when did you submit your app?

almost 2 months ago :roll:
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 May 2014
Posts: 7
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2015, 09:50
Hi friends,

I am going to submit my application in couple of days for R2 . I am yet to complete the video essay.

Any tips on that, also if you could share the questions you faced , it would be really helpful.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 6
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V31
GMAT 2: 650 Q46 V34
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2015, 10:30
Robby1710 wrote:
Hi friends,

I am going to submit my application in couple of days for R2 . I am yet to complete the video essay.

Any tips on that, also if you could share the questions you faced , it would be really helpful.

Thanks

Something about books I really liked and about what I learnt significant on my first job. There is nothing to worry, video essay is easy and painless process.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Sep 2013
Posts: 15
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2015, 01:45
Hi Guys,

Can anybody share his/her video essay experience?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Schools: Rotman '17 (A)
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2015, 08:50
1
aditir wrote:
Hi Guys,

Can anybody share his/her video essay experience?


It sounds more intimidating than it actually is :) . Its a pretty simple and straightforward couple of behavioral questions. You face 2 pre-recorded video questions and a 45 second gap to think on your response before the recording starts. I'd say, preparing while looking at it as an interview more than an essay would do the trick.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017 &nbs [#permalink] 09 Jan 2015, 08:50

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  19    Next  [ 363 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all applicants - Rotman Class of 2017

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.