Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:15 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [4]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all applicants - USC Marshall MS in Marketing - Class of 2018 [#permalink]
Admitted :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all applicants - USC Marshall MS in Marketing - Class of 2018 [#permalink]
Hi! I'm a final round applicant who was invited to interview. Any tips for the interview?

Originally posted by CEDancer7 on 09 Mar 2017, 17:17.
Last edited by CEDancer7 on 09 Mar 2017, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
Kudos
CEDancer7 wrote:
Hi! I'm a final round applicant who was invited to interview on Monday, 3/13 but I haven't heard back about my interview time! What are you thoughts on giving admissions a call tomorrow (Friday) afternoon if I still haven't heard back to make sure nothing got lost in translation? I wouldn't want to do anything to negatively impact my application by being too pushy.

My experience is for MBA but the scheduling date itself had time slot assigned to it. I mean, you choose a specific time slot on a specific date.
If it wasn't the same, I am not sure of the procedure for MSiM.

But of course, give them a call. Don't wait.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you! I actually just got my time slot :)

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
I'm 25 and have been working for 2+ years - does this program fit my background? I was thinking that it might better to be in a classroom with peers who have similar experience/are at the same spot in career.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
lsusilo wrote:
Hello GMATClub contributors!!

Sound off if you are applying to the USC Marshall MS in Marketing this year!!

I am a current student at the USC Marshall MS in Marketing Program, expected to graduate in May 2017. I would be more than happy to provide tips or answer any questions that you may have on the program and its admissions.

My first tip: applying early may increase your chance to be admitted. The program admits students based on the submitted applications per round. Typically, a lot of applications are received in the later rounds (Dec onwards). This means that you have more competitions if you are submitting your application in the later rounds. Nevertheless, it is always best to submit your application when you are ready to submit it. Don't rush your application and bomb your essay or GMAT scores. Apply when you feel that your application is the strongest.
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q163 V161
Send PM
Don't know if this thread is dead but hoping someone can help me out -

I applied to MS Marketing at USC during the first deadline and have already had my interview on 11/30. Originally they told me that it's going to take 1-2 weeks for me to hear back the results but might be longer than that because of Covid. Last week my interviewer emailed me again and said it would take an additional 4-5 weeks for them to reach an admission decision. I was wondering if this is normal for applicants or does this mean my chance of getting in is slim?

Thank you!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Marshall Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Marshall Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Marshall Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Marshall Forum to dive into all things related to Marshall's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts