Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 17:02 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Has any wait-listed candidate been contacted by the university recently?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: "I just graduated. What should I do before applying to an MBA program?"

As an early career professional, you may be aware of the outstanding value to be gained from a full-time or part-time MBA. What you may not know are the five key steps to take before you apply, and how each may impact your timeline for entering an MBA program. Start here...

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Reflecting on the importance of internships with Akshay Joshi, BC MBA '16

Akshay Joshi, BC MBA '16, is the sort of worldly student who’s increasingly drawn to the Boston College Carroll School of Management. Born in India, he was raised in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, and is heading to New York for a job on Wall Street with Houlihan Lokey, an investment bank.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Meet us at the MBA Tour in your city

Have a question about preparing your application? Want to learn more about financing your MBA? Interested in networking with program alumni? At the MBA Tour (coming to a city near you this month), you'll have the opportunity to interact with admissions directors from top business schools—the Boston College Carroll School of Management included.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: 15 companies that may offer tuition reimbursement for your MBA

If financing your part-time MBA is a concern, consider this unique benefit: as a working professional, you'll have a steady income and the possibility of receiving tuition reimbursement from your employer. To find out if your company may offer tuition reimbursement for your MBA, read on.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Q&A with Victoria Nguyen, BC MBA ’16

Victoria Nguyen, BC MBA ’16, moved to Boston from California in search of a new environment and a top-tier business school with Jesuit values. She found all that and more at the Boston College Carroll School of Management.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Five tips from a part-time BC MBA student

Meet Courtney Cannon-Booth, a part-time BC MBA student and Executive Assistant to the CEO at Celtra. Here, she shares her advice for prospective students, covering everything from researching MBA programs to the importance of class participation.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: How to Grow-and Stay out of the Don't Zone

Learn the value of a "Don't-Do List" in a new Forbes column by Dean Andy Boynton.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Apply now to start your MBA in January 2017

If you're looking to develop new skills, expand your network, and accelerate your career in 2017, Boston College’s Part-Time MBA program can help you achieve just that. With our application deadline for the January 2017 term days away, here are a few reasons why you should apply to the Part-Time MBA program today.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Mark your calendars for these Fall 2016 events

Whether you have recently applied to the Boston College Full-Time or Part-Time MBA Program, or are just beginning your b-school search, you can gain valuable insight by meeting current students, alumni, and the admissions team at one of our upcoming events.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Advanced Standing for Part-Time MBAs (time & tuition savings)

An MBA degree from Boston College is an excellent investment. All admitted candidates are evaluated for advanced standing–a potential savings of tuition expense and time.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: In Omaha, Sitting at the Feet of the Oracle

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: How Henry Cataldo, MBA '16, made a career shift by pursuing an MBA

Henry Calaldo, MBA '16, was looking to shift directions in his career and knew an MBA would help in his transition. Read on to see what Henry discovered during his MBA and why at first, he thought the BC Alumni network seemed a little like marketing propaganda...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: The New Balance Challenge

On November 11th, 16 MBA students from Boston College had the exciting opportunity to visit the global headquarters of athletic apparel giant New Balance Inc., located in Boston’s Brighton neighborhood. Unlike other company treks where MBA students visit the headquarters of local companies and speak to representatives and BC alums - this New Balance trip had a unique twist.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Tips for Admissions Success

Second Round MBA application deadlines are fast approaching. When you sit down to craft your admissions application, think about it like we do, holistically.  You want to make sure that each element of your application flows and represents YOU. 

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: The DNA of Business

The Carroll School of Management understands the importance of applied learning. From traveling overseas for the International Consulting Project to merging theoretical learning with hands-on workshops, the Carroll School knows that experiential learning is integral to business school. The new MBA course, the DNA of Business, allows students to do just that without ever leaving the classroom. 

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: 5 Resolutions for a New Year and a New MBA

With the holidays behind us and the new year upon us, 'tis the season for goal-setting and resolution-making. Earning an MBA is a decision that will pay off tenfold beyond the usual "work out and eat more veggies" resolution that we all tend to leave by the wayside around mid-February. Here are a few realistic resolutions that will propel you towards an MBA in the New Year.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts