Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:26 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 97 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
WE:Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
deepakahuja090390 wrote:
Hey that's great kheown, really happy for you. Do you think I should write to the committee and check with them the status of my application considering I submitted it almost a month ago? Would appreciate if some current students can comment too.

Thanks!!

Here's my 2 cents:

They said that after a preliminary review of my application they wanted to learn more about me. However, further review of the application will be held.

There were lots of slots available to schedule an interview (but you could only schedule it for this week or the next), which makes me think that not many invites have been sent yet.

The round 1 deadline is on November 1st...

For all these reasons, even though you submitted your application almost 1 month ago, I would still wait a little longer (at least until the deadline). Just make sure all your materials have been received and your application is under review (check on the Web portal).

Maybe some current students have a different opinion or a better insight on the process and can join in :)

Hope it helps!
kheown
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Thanks for replying Kheown, I guess I will wait but yes my application status has been under review for a long time now and that is kinda worrying for me.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
kheown wrote:
Just got invited to interview! So excited! :-D

Congratulations kheown!!!
I'm still waiting for my invitation. Could you pls share your interview quiz with us after completing?
Good luck to you!!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 97 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
candyff wrote:
kheown wrote:
Just got invited to interview! So excited! :-D

Congratulations kheown!!!
I'm still waiting for my invitation. Could you pls share your interview quiz with us after completing?
Good luck to you!!!

Of course! I scheduled the interview for the 30th so I'll share the questions and experience over spooky weekend :-D

Good luck and hope you get an invite soon!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hello ThisSideofParadise and erahn1

Do you know if interviews are blind (do interviewers only have your resume)? Or do they have all your application materials?

Thank you!
kheown
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Kudos
I believe they are blind. My interview was with a second-year student.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Four tips for financing your MBA

Like many prospective students, you may be wondering how you'll finance your MBA. Because we know the immense value that an MBA can add to your professional career, we want to help make the BC MBA a feasible option for you. Find out how.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: The BC MBA: Relevance and value

When you're searching for the perfect MBA program, one of the first questions you might ask yourself is, Will this program give me the relevant knowledge and skills that matter most to potential employers? Know this: the BC MBA can, and will, prepare you for success and leadership in business. Here's how.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Admissions advice from second-year BC MBA students

Wherever you are in the application process, you'll want to consider these tips—offered up exclusively for prospective students like you, by current BC MBA students.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 97 [3]
Send PM
Kudos