Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 21:05 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.74
WE:Information Technology (Education)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Concentration: Healthcare, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.37
WE:Engineering (Health Care)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
MutatisMutandis wrote:
Invited to interview.

Round 2 applicant submitted 01/15.
Re-applicant, Waitlisted and denied last year.
GMAT:660, 5 yrs work ex.
International from Boston Area.

Congrats and all the best for the interview mate!

I wish, the AdCom ends this waiting-game, soon. Either invite me or reject me. :P
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: See photos from Graduate TechTrek West 2016

In January, BC MBA students spent one week touring some of the nation's most distinguished tech firms throughout Silicon Valley. On the trek directed by Professor John Gallaugher, students networked with BC alums and participated in master classes taught by venture capitalists, CEOs, and entrepreneurs. See photos from this year's trip below!

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 160
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Hey Guys...Has BC rolled out most of the interview invites for R2? I am getting a little anxious now. I saw last year's thread and people had received interview invites pretty quickly. As per the current thread very few people seem to have received an invite.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ConsultingBee wrote:
Hey Guys...Has BC rolled out most of the interview invites for R2? I am getting a little anxious now. I saw last year's thread and people had received interview invites pretty quickly. As per the current thread very few people seem to have received an invite.

Still waiting. Not sure if I should still wait though.
Should have heard by now.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3
Send PM
Has anyone who submited the application in R2 received any sort of invite ??
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
siinamits wrote:
I was put on waitlist without an interview.
I do not know what to say, but lets keep the hope alive.
Good luck to all.

I've heard in some years around 20% get off waitlist so I wouldn't give up hope.

I also finished midterms this week, so feel free to PM me if you have any questions about classes, etc.

Good luck guys!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Personalized professional development: What it means for your MBA

When it comes to preparing business students for career advancement, the Boston College Carroll School of Management offers a distinct advantage: personalized professional development. It's the approach we take to ensure that full-time and part-time MBA students develop effective career strategies and, ultimately, secure exceptional employment opportunities. Here, find out how you and your MBA will benefit—now, over the course of your program, at graduation, and throughout your career.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [2]
Given Kudos: 40
Concentration: Healthcare, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.37
WE:Engineering (Health Care)
Send PM
Kudos
Admitted but no Scholarship.
Interviewed less than a week ago on campus.
Good luck to everyone waiting.
I Gotta figure out which bank to rob.

Posted from GMAT ToolKit

Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi all,
Indian applicant admitted with scholarship. Interviewed on 11th Feb. Thanks to the contributors on this forum.
Is there any active thread or group for admitted applicants?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey congrats on your admit. Can you please share your profile including the GMAT score.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kdawg23 wrote:
Hey congrats on your admit. Can you please share your profile including the GMAT score.

Sure. 4 years work ex in wealth management. CFA level 3 candidate. GMAT-750. Undergrad in business management CGPA-3.8/5. Decent extra-curriculars.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Six ways to make the most of an MBA fair

Whether you're just starting to explore MBA programs or you're looking for last-minute application advice from the schools on your list, attending an MBA fair offers the unique opportunity to hear from current students, admissions representatives, and program alumni—all in one place. To take full advantage of your MBA fair experience, consider our recommendations.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Have they concluded the interview invitation rolling out process?
Anyone who's in the same boat: waiting for interview?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3
Send PM
FatBoyfrmInD wrote:
Have they concluded the interview invitation rolling out process?
Anyone who's in the same boat: waiting for interview?

Yes... I am in the same boat..waiting for interview.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Leadership, Finance
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Seems people are not updating their status. I can see only 3 invites for Round 2. Must have been more than that, considering it is more than a month post deadline. Has any Indian applicant received an invite?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Now trending: MBAs in the workplace

If you've been considering earning your MBA, either to advance in your current career or to pivot into a new role, now is the time to do it. With newly developed skills and sharpened business acumen, you could become the candidate that many hiring managers say they're looking for this year.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Leadership, Finance
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Almost 60 days and no turn around. So I dropped them a mail asking if everything was fine with my application. And I got the usual standard reply that its under review.
At the same time, as per forum data- only a couple of applicants below 700 actually got an invite and was admitted. This is mind boggling for school like Carroll, which has average Gmat at 660.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts