It is currently 21 Sep 2017, 03:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 1

Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.26
WE: Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2016, 13:06
roadtomba2018 wrote:
Interviewed the week of march 21-25 for round 3

Has anyone had news for round 3?

I was told decisions should be out 2-3 weeks after interview, and by researching previous posts from other years, decisions tend to roll out on the first week of April, some on the second

Nah not yet... interviewed on 31st March and I was told the same. I think by 20th we should hear something. Fingers crossed

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Last chance to apply for the full-time BC MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2016, 08:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Last chance to apply for the full-time BC MBA

In a recent compilation of powerful MBA stats, we showed you that there's no better time to earn your MBA than right now. Submit your application for Boston College's Full-Time MBA Program by this Friday, April 15, 2016, and you'll receive your admission decision by June 1, 2016, to begin earning your graduate management degree this fall.

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2016, 17:42
Anyone have advice on finding a home or what the dorm situation is for Boston College? The links on the site all seem to point toward off-campus living which seems really rough financially.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

Q&A with Laura Kayeum, BC MBA '16 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 06:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Q&A with Laura Kayeum, BC MBA '16

Laura Kayeum, BC MBA '16, began her career in financial services consulting at Eze Software Group after earning her bachelor's degree from Colby College. Now, she's an MBA candidate at Boston College's Carroll School of Management, where she's developing the business skills and tools she needs to enter a leadership development program at Bank of America.

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 16:28
Admitted!!! :-D

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Current Student

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2016, 09:45
Congrats... when did you hear? I am still waiting :x

Current Student

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Concentration: Real Estate, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.2
WE: Operations (Military & Defense)

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2016, 12:41
prateekb1987 wrote:
roadtomba2018 wrote:
Interviewed the week of march 21-25 for round 3

Has anyone had news for round 3?

I was told decisions should be out 2-3 weeks after interview, and by researching previous posts from other years, decisions tend to roll out on the first week of April, some on the second

Nah not yet... interviewed on 31st March and I was told the same. I think by 20th we should hear something. Fingers crossed

I applied Round 3 and was accepted the last week of March after interviewing.
However, I asked for an expedited decision based on timelines on responding to other programs.

Good luck!

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager

Six things you need to know about earning your part-time MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2016, 07:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Six things you need to know about earning your part-time MBA

Each year, working professionals like you commit to balancing the rigor of BC's part-time MBA with their already busy schedules to earn the promotion they're seeking, remain marketable in a competitive job industry, or begin making their mark in a new field. If you're wondering how you can do the same while continuing in your current position, there are a few things you need to know.

Current Student

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2016, 14:56
Just got my result... In with $$ :lol:

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.37

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2016, 20:12
Hello! I've been lurking around these forums, but what better time for a first post then to say I was accepted today! It was good timing too as my deposit to another program was due tomorrow, but I think I will just let that deadline slide now. Still waiting to hear back from one more program before I make my final decision, but I'm currently leaning in this direction.

Congrats to everyone else recently admitted :)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2016, 10:01
Hello Everyone,

I just got my interview invite. Can someone please share his/her interview experience?

Regards
Murtaza

Current Student

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2016, 12:30
Any whatsapp group for admitted students?

Manager
Manager

"I want an MBA: Should I go full-time or part-time?" [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2016, 09:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: "I want an MBA: Should I go full-time or part-time?"

You're sold on the value of an MBA, but can't decide whether to pursue a full-time or part-time program. Sound familiar? Ask yourself these questions to determine which program matches your career aspirations and meets your personal needs.

Intern
Intern

GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2016, 14:39
Hello guys....just now received acceptance letter with $$ :) Any whatsapp group??? If not, please PM me your numbers...i will create one...!

Congratulations on other admits and best of luck for waitlisted/R4 applicants. Hope to see you guys around.

Regards
Murtaza

Manager
Manager

On being a leader, not just a manager: ten lessons [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2016, 10:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: On being a leader, not just a manager: ten lessons

Below, Andy Boynton, the John and Linda Powers Family Dean at the Carroll School of Management, shares his thoughts on the importance of business leadership, and how you, too, can take steps toward becoming a more justified leader.

Manager
Manager

Three factors to consider once you've been accepted to an MBA program [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 May 2016, 11:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Three factors to consider once you've been accepted to an MBA program

After receiving several business school acceptances, you may have found that the question of where to earn your graduate management degree hasn't been immediately obvious. If you're on the fence about your final b-school decision, these three considerations can help.

Manager
Manager

Why it's good to take the GMAT as an undergrad (but OK if you didn't) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2016, 11:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Why it's good to take the GMAT as an undergrad (but OK if you didn't)

For anyone interested in expanding their career opportunities, increasing marketability, and building an extended network, taking the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is an obvious next step. But for female undergraduate students especially, it's a timely decision that can positively alter the course of a career and accelerate the track for success. Take it from the team that administers the exam, the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).

Manager
Manager

How you'll leverage work experience in your MBA program [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2016, 07:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: How you'll leverage work experience in your MBA program

Whether you were recently accepted to the Boston College Full-Time or Part-Time MBA Program, or are just beginning your b-school search, you'll soon find that your work history is more than just an application requirement. As a BC MBA student, you'll leverage your work experience to maximize your MBA curriculum in the following ways.

Manager
Manager

Part-time BC MBA now offering online courses [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2016, 07:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Part-time BC MBA now offering online courses

If you're seeking advancement in your current position, want to remain marketable in a competitive job industry, or are interested in making your mark in a new field, you can now do so with even greater flexibility. Beginning this fall, the Boston College Carroll School of Management will offer a number of online courses, adding convenience to your professional life as you take on the rigor of BC's part-time MBA curriculum.

Manager
Manager

Six reasons to visit Boston this summer [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2016, 06:01
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Six reasons to visit Boston this summer

As a prospective MBA candidate, Boston should rank among your top destinations for b-school. After all, it was ranked the No. 2 city for career-oriented professionals. But it's not just high earning potential that our students love; its rich culture and history make Boston the perfect destination for a long summer weekend—or your long-term career. If you're planning a visit to Boston this summer, here are the six things you should take advantage of during your stay.

Six reasons to visit Boston this summer   [#permalink] 15 Jun 2016, 06:01

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 198 posts ]