Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 12:48 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 12:48

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.26
WE:Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Q&A with Laura Kayeum, BC MBA '16

Laura Kayeum, BC MBA '16, began her career in financial services consulting at Eze Software Group after earning her bachelor's degree from Colby College. Now, she's an MBA candidate at Boston College's Carroll School of Management, where she's developing the business skills and tools she needs to enter a leadership development program at Bank of America.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Admitted!!! :-D
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Congrats... when did you hear? I am still waiting :x
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Real Estate, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.2
WE:Operations (Military & Defense)
Send PM
prateekb1987 wrote:
roadtomba2018 wrote:
Interviewed the week of march 21-25 for round 3

Has anyone had news for round 3?

I was told decisions should be out 2-3 weeks after interview, and by researching previous posts from other years, decisions tend to roll out on the first week of April, some on the second

Nah not yet... interviewed on 31st March and I was told the same. I think by 20th we should hear something. Fingers crossed

I applied Round 3 and was accepted the last week of March after interviewing.
However, I asked for an expedited decision based on timelines on responding to other programs.

Good luck!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Six things you need to know about earning your part-time MBA

Each year, working professionals like you commit to balancing the rigor of BC's part-time MBA with their already busy schedules to earn the promotion they're seeking, remain marketable in a competitive job industry, or begin making their mark in a new field. If you're wondering how you can do the same while continuing in your current position, there are a few things you need to know.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Just got my result... In with $$ :lol:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
Hello! I've been lurking around these forums, but what better time for a first post then to say I was accepted today! It was good timing too as my deposit to another program was due tomorrow, but I think I will just let that deadline slide now. Still waiting to hear back from one more program before I make my final decision, but I'm currently leaning in this direction.

Congrats to everyone else recently admitted :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
Send PM
Hello Everyone,

I just got my interview invite. Can someone please share his/her interview experience?

Regards
Murtaza
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for admitted students?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: "I want an MBA: Should I go full-time or part-time?"

You're sold on the value of an MBA, but can't decide whether to pursue a full-time or part-time program. Sound familiar? Ask yourself these questions to determine which program matches your career aspirations and meets your personal needs.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
Send PM
Hello guys....just now received acceptance letter with $$ :) Any https://gmatclub.com/chat group??? If not, please PM me your numbers...i will create one...!

Congratulations on other admits and best of luck for waitlisted/R4 applicants. Hope to see you guys around.

Regards
Murtaza
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: On being a leader, not just a manager: ten lessons

Below, Andy Boynton, the John and Linda Powers Family Dean at the Carroll School of Management, shares his thoughts on the importance of business leadership, and how you, too, can take steps toward becoming a more justified leader.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Three factors to consider once you've been accepted to an MBA program

After receiving several business school acceptances, you may have found that the question of where to earn your graduate management degree hasn't been immediately obvious. If you're on the fence about your final b-school decision, these three considerations can help.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Why it's good to take the GMAT as an undergrad (but OK if you didn't)

For anyone interested in expanding their career opportunities, increasing marketability, and building an extended network, taking the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is an obvious next step. But for female undergraduate students especially, it's a timely decision that can positively alter the course of a career and accelerate the track for success. Take it from the team that administers the exam, the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: How you'll leverage work experience in your MBA program

Whether you were recently accepted to the Boston College Full-Time or Part-Time MBA Program, or are just beginning your b-school search, you'll soon find that your work history is more than just an application requirement. As a BC MBA student, you'll leverage your work experience to maximize your MBA curriculum in the following ways.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Part-time BC MBA now offering online courses

If you're seeking advancement in your current position, want to remain marketable in a competitive job industry, or are interested in making your mark in a new field, you can now do so with even greater flexibility. Beginning this fall, the Boston College Carroll School of Management will offer a number of online courses, adding convenience to your professional life as you take on the rigor of BC's part-time MBA curriculum.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Six reasons to visit Boston this summer

As a prospective MBA candidate, Boston should rank among your top destinations for b-school. After all, it was ranked the No. 2 city for career-oriented professionals. But it's not just high earning potential that our students love; its rich culture and history make Boston the perfect destination for a long summer weekend—or your long-term career. If you're planning a visit to Boston this summer, here are the six things you should take advantage of during your stay.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts