Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 14:09 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 14:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 97 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
WE:Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Thank you! It definitely helps!

I read that those trips change every year, and IME past destinations have included China, France, Italy, Germany, India, Singapore, South Korea... Do you know if it's possible to do 2 IMEs (one during the first spring break and another one during the second)?

Thank you!
kheown
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Carroll (Boston) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
kheown, you are correct that IME generally rotates locations. I would reach out to admissions to ask about IME - regardless since there is multiple study abroad programs I think there will be good opportunities to travel if that is important to you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Did any international Round 1 applicant receive interview call? Can anyone throw some light on how long the college takes before it starts rolling out interview calls?

My application status has remained the same for the past 20 odd days.
" YOUR APPLICATION IS UNDER COMMITTEE REVIEW. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL WHEN A DECISION HAS BEEN POSTED TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION." :roll:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 97 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Just received and email to check my decision online: Admitted!!! And the admission also comes with a great scholarship! I'm so excited right now! :-D :lol: :yes :cool
Manager
Manager
Send PM
kheown wrote:
Just received and email to check my decision online: Admitted!!! And the admission also comes with a great scholarship! I'm so excited right now! :-D :lol: :yes :cool

when did you submit your application? please share insight from your interview.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
kheown wrote:

Congratulations...!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kheown wrote:

Congratulations kheown! That is fantastic news!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 97 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Thank you so much!

Here's my timeline throughout the admissions process at BC:
I submitted my application on 10/17
Invited to interview on 10/20
Interviewed on 10/30
Admitted on 11/23

About the interview, I posted a short debrief on this thread. I interviewed with a second year student who had a similar background (international, focused on finance...). I thought it went quite well, and this just confirms it! :-D

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Best,
kheown
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.47
Send PM
Congrats Kheown!
I´m waiting for an answer. interviewed on nov 17
Manager
Manager
Send PM
csantaella91 wrote:
Congrats Kheown!

When did you submit your application? please share your GMAT and country.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Poets and Quants recently did a feature story on the BC MBA class -
https://poetsandquants.com/2015/11/16/me ... s-of-2017/
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.47
Send PM
siinamits wrote:
csantaella91 wrote:
Congrats Kheown!

When did you submit your application? please share your GMAT and country.

I submitted my app on Oct 29 and I´m from Venezuela.
Took the GRE and got Q 78th percentile and V 71st percentile
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: The No. 1 Reason Boston is the Best B-School City

Whether it means beginning your MBA journey in a new city (like Kevin Barry, BC MBA '17), or returning to your hometown (like Annie Charlip, BC MBA '17), our students consistently deem Boston the best city for earning an MBA. When it comes down to the number one reason why, this is it...

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Any fresh invites ?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
FROM Carroll (Boston College) Admissions Blog: Round 2 application deadline is January 15

Submit your application for Boston College's Full-Time MBA Program by January 15 and you'll receive your decision by March 15...possibly sooner. To make sure your application is in top-notch shape, heed some advice from a second-year BC MBA student.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Kudos
I just got my acceptance email with a nice scholarship. Interviewed on 11/13.

Good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratulations mroser - that is awesome!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts