Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 16:47 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
Schools: Simon '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
GRE 1: Q165 V155
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Everyone,

I have also made a detailed list of the questions that were asked in the Erasmus interview at the following link

https://gmatclub.com/forum/compilation- ... 51551.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: Erasmus (A$)
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
Send PM
samavi wrote:
joserosas wrote:
Hi again, I'm from Peru. I received my acceptance letter today and now I have to do a bank transfer to RSM.

They have given me an IBAN N°, an Account and a Swift Code/BIC N°, but I really don't know how to make this bank transfer.

Can somebody please give me an advice on how to this?

I have read of Transferwise, but it only asks for the IBAN and I don't know where to put the Account and the Swift Code.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Did you apply as per the Feb 09 deadline. When did you give your Kira assessment and when was you interview? It seems that you have a really great profile as you have got the final verdict so soon.

Posted from my mobile device

Hi, I applied on february 19, since RSM extended the deadline. Took my kira assessment on february 26 and the final interview on march 5 with lida dimitriou, which was a conversational interview.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
Send PM
Hi all, have recieved my admissions offer. Didn't recieve any scholarship though. Deadline for registering is 08 April. Meanwhile, waiting for my Hec Paris interview call.

RSM Erasmus Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1360 [0]
Given Kudos: 641
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Schools: Erasmus (II)
Send PM
samavi wrote:
Hi all, have recieved my admissions offer. Didn't recieve any scholarship though. Deadline for registering is 08 April. Meanwhile, waiting for my Hec Paris interview call.

Congrats. No scholarship for me too.

best of luck in HEC, although I do not prefer France.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Mo2men wrote:
samavi wrote:

For an Indian candidate with zero knowledge of French, getting a post MBA job in France is next to impossible for me too. But I was thinking maybe the brand value of HEC Paris is higher than RSM, as far as the rankings are concerned. But then, one can't fully rely on the Rankings, so I am in a bit of a fix.
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Send PM
samavi wrote:
Mo2men wrote:
samavi wrote:

For an Indian candidate with zero knowledge of French, getting a post MBA job in France is next to impossible for me too. But I was thinking maybe the brand value of HEC Paris is higher than RSM, as far as the rankings are concerned. But then, one can't fully rely on the Rankings, so I am in a bit of a fix.

Ya ranking is taken as a grain of salt. Go to HEC and see how many worked outside it and where. for me, the Dutch life is better than France.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
How good is RSM for getting job in management consulting?

RSM Erasmus Moderator
Send PM
samavi wrote:
How good is RSM for getting job in management consulting?

look samavi, RSM is 31 school in the Netherlands and has alumni in all big 3. If you are familiar of Rotterdam I could have shown Deloitte huge Building near a nice bridge. However, this year none until now was employed in the big 3 management consulting. All positions were frozen.
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Send PM
I hope you all have great news. Any updates?? If so, please share.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I got rejected by HEC Paris. Don't know exactly why? Anyways I am planning to join RSM January class.😆

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 109
GRE 1: Q170 V161

GRE 2: Q170 V161
GPA: 4
Send PM
Hey Guys - got an admit from RSM today. Unlike the ones I received from the US, this one was a cold email Loll :) - they must have been very busy.

Please Please prepare for diversity questions extensively if you have written working with international teams/ traveled to other countries. I was grilled to the core to talk about diversity/ lessons learned/ unique about them/ challenges/ what I liked/ disliked etc., ...

Mo2men - I'm in a great soup to decide between the US and Netherlands. Do you mind if I reach out to you and talk about it? It would help me a great deal

All the best everyone!! - let me know any queries you have on the RSM admission process
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1360 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
ThisIsWater wrote:
Hey Guys - got an admit from RSM today. Unlike the ones I received from the US, this one was a cold email Loll :) - they must have been very busy.

Please Please prepare for diversity questions extensively if you have written working with international teams/ traveled to other countries. I was grilled to the core to talk about diversity/ lessons learned/ unique about them/ challenges/ what I liked/ disliked etc., ...

Mo2men - I'm in a great soup to decide between the US and Netherlands. Do you mind if I reach out to you and talk about it? It would help me a great deal

All the best everyone!! - let me know any queries you have on the RSM admission process

Congrats my friend. The Dutch culture is very direct and you will told the same in RSM. Beside my fiends are working there in firms and told me stories how to deal with them.

You can reach me any time about US. I have rich info about US schools. I had friends there in schools and I'm regular visitor to the US too.
I'm always here to support.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 109
GRE 1: Q170 V161

GRE 2: Q170 V161
GPA: 4
Send PM
Mo2men wrote:
ThisIsWater wrote:

Congrats my friend. The Dutch culture is very direct and you will told the same in RSM. Beside my fiends are working there in firms and told me stories how to deal with them.

You can reach me any time about US. I have rich info about US schools. I had friends there in schools and I'm regular visitor to the US too.
I'm always here to support.

Many Thanks, Mo2men. PMed you
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 104
Send PM
Hello, Is RSM worth an MBA, like post job prospects in the NL? I have lived for a year in NL and went to another top uni for masters but jobs were not there. They don’t like non EU. Any takes of people applying or admitted?
Thank you.

RSM Erasmus Moderator
Send PM
onit wrote:
Hello, Is RSM worth an MBA, like post job prospects in the NL? I have lived for a year in NL and went to another top uni for masters but jobs were not there. They don’t like non EU. Any takes of people applying or admitted?
Thank you.

I'm not biased but my 2 cents

1- I have international friends who worked after getting their MBA from RSM or others. Besides those, I have close friend from nationality who were directly hired without studying in the Netherlands. I do not say it is easy. I have one friend who studied BSc in management and followed by master and works from Huly 2020 in ING bank in Amsterdam

2- Getting a master means you still have minim experience which will make you struggle to prove yourself as MBA holders should have 5-6 years experience.

I advise you to download the career report from RSM website. Please note that the pandemic year is horrible across the world. I know friend sin RSM who just got jobs and many still search.
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Send PM
For all admitted and accepted RSM applicants, We have creates a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for this cohort. We will share a lot f info through this group.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GRE 1: Q168 V159
GPA: 3.48
Send PM
Hey guys! I got an admit as well and I'm mulling over if I should RSM. One thing that bothers me a lot is that the average salaries at RSM seem to be a lot lower than similar schools. Would anyone know why this is the case?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11