GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Jun 2019, 21:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.76
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 20:37
Happy new year!

I officially accepted my offer from ESADE today so I'll be seeing you all in September! :)
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ESADE '21 (A)
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 22:58
juhmaj wrote:
Happy new year!

I officially accepted my offer from ESADE today so I'll be seeing you all in September! :)

great, congratulations!! looking forward to seeing you in barcelona :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 01:13
Congratulations!! =)
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ESADE '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 570 Q48 V21
GMAT 2: 660 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2019, 04:03
admitted! :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2019, 06:55
keim wrote:
admitted! :)

Congratulations!!
ESADE Thread Master
B
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.45
WE: Analyst (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2019, 21:34
Pilaton99 wrote:
Hi Guys!

I will be the first one to post here in the New Year.
I was just wondering whether any admits received any welcoming packs/literature yet?

Thanks.

Hi there,

I just received my welcome email which comes after we pay the first deposit.

ESADE Thread Master
B
Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 25 Jan 2019, 21:25
Anybody has doubts on Prodigy, Sabadell or scholarships, please post here. I or others who made it through these could answer.

Originally posted by gayathrikeerthanas on 15 Jan 2019, 21:48.
Last edited by gayathrikeerthanas on 25 Jan 2019, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 21:00
I also received my welcome email yesterday.

Now on to figuring out Prodigy/Sabadell loan situation. Hopefully it won't be tedious but if I have any questions, I'll ask here. Thanks!
INSEAD Thread Master
D
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 21:29
Big congrats to all the new admits! Enjoy Barcelona for me, I will be living vicariously.
Manager
Manager
G
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2019, 08:20
A new ESADE Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.org/forum/esade-mba-244/interview_debrief.html#debrief-774
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.9

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2019, 21:06
A new ESADE Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/esade-mba-244/interview_debrief.html#debrief-775
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2019, 06:06
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 580 Q40 V29
GMAT 2: 640 Q47 V31
GPA: 3.4
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2019, 09:42
Great, thanks for confirming. I got the same email after I have paid the first deposit.

There was another email that I received that basically said that the welcome pack will be sent before April 2019.

Thank you

gayathrikeerthanas wrote:
Pilaton99 wrote:
Hi Guys!

I will be the first one to post here in the New Year.
I was just wondering whether any admits received any welcoming packs/literature yet?

Thanks.

Hi there,

I just received my welcome email which comes after we pay the first deposit.

B
Concentration: Other, Entrepreneurship
Schools: ESADE '21 (M)

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 09:47
I applied for R2 and got my interview request today.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 09:49
Fatnslow wrote:
I applied for R2 and got my interview request today.

Good luck! Definitely check out the debriefing interviews on here to get an idea of the type of questions asked and feel free to ask for any advice on her or PM

INSEAD Thread Master
D
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2019, 17:44
Hello everyone, congrats to the admits and those receiving an interview. I have kind of overlooked ESADE over the years but after listening to some ESADE presentations and interviews this weekend I am really very impressed (what got me: do you want to study with smart people or study with smart, nice people?)

Anyhow, would like to submit one or two clients there this cycle. However I cannot for the life of me find word limits for the essays (the main essays; I read the earlier exchange about the short responses.) Can someone please point me in the right direction? I really have to say I want to cut their website designer; it's a serious challenge to obtain information on there, outdated vids, etc. Ugh.

Also wondering if it is basically rolling admissions in between the designated rounds. The interviewee (Keegan) said it was "like" rolling but they wanted to break it up a bit or something to give you a goal or something? Anyways I am working with an applicant submitting to IESE and LBS on March 1 so the March 5 deadline seems difficult to reach but a week after that would be feasible. Hoping they will review his app before the round 6 deadline.

It seems there are no word limits for the letters of recommendation; let me know if this is not the case.

Any information would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Farrell
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.13

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 17:27
Hi, I have received a waitlist decision from the admissions committee on my application, earlier today. Few questions

1.) Does anyone have waitlist to conversion statistics from previous years? Also if someone could redirect me to discussions from previous years on similar topics?

2.) What does anyone do apart from waiting and what would be the timelines for any future decisions?

Thanks

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.9

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 22:42
Hi,
Even I have been waitlisted. I had my interview with Sara in Bangalore, last week . Any idea about waitlist conversion rates at ESADE? What should I do now?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2019, 09:29
Hi!
Just wanted to greet everybody since it is a long time since my last post :D
ESADE Thread Master
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2019, 18:26
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
Hello everyone, congrats to the admits and those receiving an interview. I have kind of overlooked ESADE over the years but after listening to some ESADE presentations and interviews this weekend I am really very impressed (what got me: do you want to study with smart people or study with smart, nice people?)

Anyhow, would like to submit one or two clients there this cycle. However I cannot for the life of me find word limits for the essays (the main essays; I read the earlier exchange about the short responses.) Can someone please point me in the right direction? I really have to say I want to cut their website designer; it's a serious challenge to obtain information on there, outdated vids, etc. Ugh.

Also wondering if it is basically rolling admissions in between the designated rounds. The interviewee (Keegan) said it was "like" rolling but they wanted to break it up a bit or something to give you a goal or something? Anyways I am working with an applicant submitting to IESE and LBS on March 1 so the March 5 deadline seems difficult to reach but a week after that would be feasible. Hoping they will review his app before the round 6 deadline.

It seems there are no word limits for the letters of recommendation; let me know if this is not the case.

Any information would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Farrell

Hi there,

I give a +1000 for your thoughts on their website. I just couldn't tolerate the bad site nav and the terrible form, especially since I'm into inbound marketing. Regarding the word limit, I also faced the same problem. What you could do is, update sample text and try to save after each answer. There'll be a pop up at an irrelevant place at the bottom. You'll then know. Also, the limit is way too low for the LOR. So please check that too.

Again a +100 for the smart + nice factor. It's true that they're a beautiful community, right from the adcom to the fin team or the alumni for that matter. They're warm and transparent to a great extent. I've seen this through my conversations with all of them. Even recently, when I had an issue with their partner lending company, they intervened and sorted it. The issue was, the lender promised that they wouldn't cut my scholarship amt from the approved loan amount which is my full tuition fee. But then they did slash the scholarship amt equivalent from the loan amount. It was annoying and problematic. Thankfully, the fin team came to the rescue. I'm not sure if it's common elsewhere, but I find ESADE particularly very helpful and nice.

Regarding the rounds, it's not exactly a rolling admission. Most of their seats fill by the 3rd round. By the 1st round (including the extended deadlines), almost half the batch is taken.

Hope it helps

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 15 Feb 2019, 18:26

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 83 posts ] 

Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status