It is currently 10 Dec 2017, 21:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all IESE MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

Re: Calling all IESE MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2017, 01:16
Echofly wrote:
fizzle wrote:
Who's also joining Assessment day in Singapore on March 4th?

Does anyone want to meet for casual drinks (+ sightseeing?) on March 3rd? :)

My profile:
27 yr old female,
Chinese nationality, raised and based in Japan, Undergrad in the US,
3 yr WE in Biotech in Sales & Marketing

Hi it'd be lovely to meet ahead, but I'll need to work till around mid night on the 3rd (being in Finance for month end closing)... however if you're also attending the alumni event on 2nd we can get to know each other then ?!

Posted from my mobile device

Ahhh, I wish! Im flying in March 3 part midnight, so guess will see you on the assessment day!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Concentration: International Business, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q47 V47
GPA: 2.76
WE: Business Development (Other)

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2017, 11:30
fizzle wrote:
doobeefoo wrote:
fizzle wrote:
Who's also joining Assessment day in Singapore on March 4th?

Does anyone want to meet for casual drinks (+ sightseeing?) on March 3rd? :)

My profile:
27 yr old female,
Chinese nationality, raised and based in Japan, Undergrad in the US,
3 yr WE in Biotech in Sales & Marketing

I'll be there (Echofly as well), but I don't get in until late on the 3rd. See you on the actual day haha.

Ok! See you on the actually day then! Maybe drinks after the assessment ends at 16:30?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Definitely!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2017, 00:14
Anyone from India attending the AD today in Singapore?

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

IESE at the World Government Summit 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2017, 02:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE at the World Government Summit 2017
Justine Gonsalves (Class of 2017) was part of the team representing IESE at the Global University Challenge. She tells us why it was one of the best experiences of her MBA. Last month, myself and 19...

Click on the headline to read more
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Intern
Intern
B

Concentration: International Business, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q47 V47
GPA: 2.76
WE: Business Development (Other)

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2017, 01:24
A bunch of us who attended the Singapore Assessment Day on March 4th received decisions by phone between March 8-10th, and received email decisions on the 10th.

Manager
Manager

Doing Good Doing Well 2017: MBAs and Purpose beyond Profit [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 00:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Doing Good Doing Well 2017: MBAs and Purpose beyond Profit
In February, the IESE Responsible Business Club successfully hosted the 15th edition of IESE Doing Good Doing Well Conference (DGDW), one of biggest student-run event of its type in the world. I had...

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
WE: General Management (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 09:40
Applied on March 6th, just received my notice via email that I've been invited to interview and attend the Assessment Day in NYC on April 1st. Very fast turnaround on IESE's part!

Intern
Intern
B

Schools: IESE '19 (A)

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 09:49
Even better is if u attend admitted weekend, you'll have ur decision by the 7th ;)

Manager
Manager

Competing and Collaborating at Impact Investing Competition (IIC) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2017, 23:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Competing and Collaborating at Impact Investing Competition (IIC)
Last month, MBA students from leading international business schools gathered at IESE’s Barcelona campus to compete at the 6th Annual Impact Investing Competition (IIC). The competition took place...

Manager
Manager

Looking into the Future: Our Experience @ 4YFN [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2017, 05:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Looking into the Future: Our Experience @ 4YFN
Morgan Muller: Earlier this month, I had the privilege to attend the fourth annual 4YFN (4 Years From Now) start up event, a conference affiliated with the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona,...

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

GPA: 4
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2017, 20:53
Hi :)

Anyone applying this month?

Dhanvini K S

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2017, 00:33
Received the interview invite ( video conference )yesterday . Scheduled for 31 march .had applied to the round 3 . Indian living in abu Dhabi working in upstream oil & gas operations
Gmat 710

Anyone who has attened the assessment day can throw some light on the importance and weightage of attending the assessment day in either singapore or barcelona .

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

IESE represents at MBA World Summit 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2017, 07:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE represents at MBA World Summit 2017
IESE represent In early March, IESE students and alumni participated in the 2017 edition of the MBA World Summit in Berlin. Each year, only 100 new MBAs globally are granted access to this leadership...

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
WE: General Management (Computer Software)
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2017, 14:01
Assessment Day in NYC was amazing yesterday. Really hoping that I receive that admit call in the next couple of weeks. Either way, met some interesting, smart people and connected with several afterward to exchange info. Was anyone else on this board at the NY event?

Manager
Manager

“Be interested in things. Be interested in people. Ask questions”, Pro [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2017, 04:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Be interested in things. Be interested in people. Ask questions”, Professor Mireia Giné
Mireia Giné is Assistant Professor in the Department of Financial Management. She received her Bachelors and an MSc in Economics from Pompeu Fabra University and her Ph.D. from University of...

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 11

GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
WE: Education (Non-Profit and Government)
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2017, 11:25
Hey Guys,
Round 3 applicant from India here. I guess there is no point in waiting for an interview call for the R3 applicants now :(

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 11

Manager
Manager

“Moving beyond Perception”, IESE’s first Business in Emerging Markets  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2017, 21:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Moving beyond Perception”, IESE’s first Business in Emerging Markets Conference
Michel Rassy, Sarah Lee, Elodie Delonca and Matt Kloos from Class of 2017 co-organized IESE’s first Business in Emerging Markets Conference. In this post, they write about the highlights of the...

Manager
Manager

IESE Meets the Valley 2017: A Week in Silicon Valley [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2017, 21:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE Meets the Valley 2017: A Week in Silicon Valley
The annual Silicon Valley trek, IESE Meets the Valley, took place over the Easter vacation and as every year, it was packed full of amazing visits, events and panel discussions. We were 20 in total...

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

GPA: 3.19
Calling all IESE MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2017, 06:17
I received interview invitation today, and I'm totally excited. Mostly since my gmat score is average, I did not expect anything from IESE until today :D
I also received invitation for a meeting with one of IESE adcom and some of IESE alumni. What to expect in this meeting? any advice?

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 6

GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
GPA: 3.8

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2017, 23:59
Got the call that I've been accepted! Ayeee

Something seemed a little strange to me though - an initial deposit is due by the end of May, but scholarship decisions will be communicated only in June (meaning I would have to make a deposit before finding out about scholarships, if I decide to accept).

Does anyone else find this strange?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 6

Re: Calling all IESE MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!   [#permalink] 01 May 2017, 23:59

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 171 posts ] 

Calling all IESE MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap